Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
We initially did not target our marketing to the Russian segment because the marketing, which we do all over the world is not suitable for Russia.

Russia is such a different culture it needs a different marketing campaign. I was reading a study that people from Mainland Denmark and the people from the island of Copenhagen have completely different
risk money management and need different marketings. This is 2 spots in a small country, imagine the difference that cultures can have all over the world

It's good to see that the Genesis team are savvy enough to know that there are different marketing strategies required for different cultures/countries. It still is a shame that Russia was left out of the initial marketing; I'm guessing it was due to a lack of resources, but it will definitely be important to attract investors from this and other countries.

It's somehow ironic that the Genesis Vision team is mainly from Russia, but Russia was left out of the initial marketing  Wink But I wouldn't put Russia in the focus of such a cryptocurrency platform either. It will catch up later, no doubt.
Hmm... why do many people have prejudice with developer from Russia?
As far as I know, Russia is one of countries has a lot of good programmers, but behind that, this country also has a lot of hackers Grin.
Maybe, those people just care Russian hackers and forget others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:01 PM

Yes it Is a pretty good start for the ico, more than 800k is a very nice start. And remember that the market is a bit hard these days and it will go better in few days. I think genesis vision will continue to raise money and even a lot of money.
Nothing can stop a very good project and these days, investors are already smart enough to figure out a good project and this one is an example of that good project nowadays.
They also get a lot of media coverage which will help to push the ICO to hard cap.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...
But I'm sure without the forks it would be much higher!!

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).
After the forks more money will be flowing towards this ICO Smiley

How much has been raised for the moment ?

You can see progress on their site. They have counter
Total raised $788,006

I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

Their counter on their main page of site. They raised 861k $ already, and 1.5 days left for 20% bonus.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

Yes it Is a pretty good start for the ico, more than 800k is a very nice start. And remember that the market is a bit hard these days and it will go better in few days. I think genesis vision will continue to raise money and even a lot of money.
Nothing can stop a very good project and these days, investors are already smart enough to figure out a good project and this one is an example of that good project nowadays.
They also get a lot of media coverage which will help to push the ICO to hard cap.
I think it makes sense to invest in this project now,
because there are less than 40 hours left to get a bonus of 20% - for large investors this is a significant increase
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

This is an ICO for traders, isn't it? You know what I think? This ICO gives you token based on $ price (1 gvt = $1), if I invest 10 eth right now I get 3300 (3960 with bonus) tokens, when ETH will touch a new ATH (and I'm very positive on this) maybe we will see more investements. My 2 cents.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:44:13 PM

Investing in fixed price in usd, more profitable for investors, when ETH price is too high...
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:03:09 PM

Already collected $ 854741, this is still a good start to the ICO. I believe that by the end of the ICO the necessary amount will be collected. By the way, the fact that team tokens will be frozen for a year, this will positively affect the market price after the ICO.

well i bought some tokens at the ico and i will hodl them now >< thank me later if they hit 1$ and more Smiley

Good for you. It will surely hit at that rate sooner because this is a high quality project with talented people behind it.

this way of locking dev coins for a certain time is a good practice and tells about a good long term strategy
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

it is time to invest. 20% discount. nice project and solid team

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

Already collected $ 854741, this is still a good start to the ICO. I believe that by the end of the ICO the necessary amount will be collected. By the way, the fact that team tokens will be frozen for a year, this will positively affect the market price after the ICO.

well i bought some tokens at the ico and i will hodl them now >< thank me later if they hit 1$ and more Smiley

Good for you. It will surely hit at that rate sooner because this is a high quality project with talented people behind it.

this way of locking dev coins for a certain time is a good practice and tells about a good long term strategy
Vesting is always good strategy. This will prevent dumps and any irrational drops of price. Genesis Vision is definitely one of the best ICOs out there  Cool
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

Vesting is always good strategy. This will prevent dumps and any irrational drops of price. Genesis Vision is definitely one of the best ICOs out there  Cool

Agree, imo Genesis vision is one of the most solid and well thought out project at the moment with an experienced team behind. 

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Is it known already, if any excellent name is going to be among the managers of some of the funds that will be available?
at the moment, i dont know if they have announced something in that way regarding a well known manager for the funds. maybe we will hear about it soon?
The funds will be supplied by the algorithm. We will create it on thedevelopment stage.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:58:41 PM

Investing in fixed price in usd, more profitable for investors, when ETH price is too high...

Really tricky at the moment, I hope better post-fork days, Usd fixed will bring us benefits. Mainly being an interesting project like Genesis Vision, I believe in the potential of the Team, I know they are ahead in many ways, it reassures me in my investment
haxllega

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

Agree, imo Genesis vision is one of the most solid and well thought out project at the moment with an experienced team behind. 
Looking forward to their alpha release in 2018. I think that will be the time whan devs can show us what potential this token has.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

The business model of Genesis Vision is not viable.
Based primarily on trading hype that never work in 99% of actual cases.
Buy the ICO at your own risk.

I have mixed feelings.

On one hand I welcome transparency using blockchain tech in the trading industry. Genesis Vision also adds a ranking mechanism and manager coins to combat risk.

On the other hand, active traders rarely beat the market. Beating the market alone should be enough incentive. Adding additional incentives in the form of management fees, performance fees, and gamification on top of that seems gratuitous.

Glad that you know this.
In fact, this crypto industry is now at a booming stage, and it really doesn't pay to trade the market, because the upside potential far exceed the downside risk.
Even in conventionally mature market, buy-n-hold still beats the index.
I would say it is better to just buy-n-hold your money in one or two viable ICO projects and/or cryptocurrency for better night's sleep.
The investment potential of Genesis Vision based on the performance of "expert traders" is extremely risky and very likely will result in underperformance relative to the overall market.

So you're saying that longing and shorting coins doesn't pay? I'm not so sure man, I don't do it, but some of my friends make a lot of money out of it, one of them, like two months ago, starting with 10 btc, he made like 20 btc of profits trading XEL and he started longing it again now

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

They will raise more as soon the forks happened!
This ICO will not be sold out before the forks so after the forks all the money will flow back to alts and ICO!

I have a high hopes for this project!
Great team and great platform!

I hope you're right, it's true that it's a difficult period for ICOs with the 2 forks of the BTC coming.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

They will raise more as soon the forks happened!
This ICO will not be sold out before the forks so after the forks all the money will flow back to alts and ICO!

I have a high hopes for this project!
Great team and great platform!

I hope you're right, it's true that it's a difficult period for ICOs with the 2 forks of the BTC coming.

We all know that the fork will slow down the ICO, the project is already popular considering how much they collected when the ICO started, but we need to wait for November, when the ICO is out of the forks, so the money comes in Cheesy.
haxllega

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:41:25 PM

I have mixed feelings.

On one hand I welcome transparency using blockchain tech in the trading industry. Genesis Vision also adds a ranking mechanism and manager coins to combat risk.

On the other hand, active traders rarely beat the market. Beating the market alone should be enough incentive. Adding additional incentives in the form of management fees, performance fees, and gamification on top of that seems gratuitous.

Glad that you know this.
In fact, this crypto industry is now at a booming stage, and it really doesn't pay to trade the market, because the upside potential far exceed the downside risk.
I would say it is better to just buy-n-hold your money in one or two viable ICO projects and/or cryptocurrency for better night's sleep.
The investment potential of Genesis Vision based on the performance of "expert traders" is extremely risky and very likely will result in underperformance relative to the overall market.

So you're saying that longing and shorting coins doesn't pay? I'm not so sure man, I don't do it, but some of my friends make a lot of money out of it, one of them, like two months ago, starting with 10 btc, he made like 20 btc of profits trading XEL and he started longing it again now
Have you read this thread? From this guy you can learn how to trade. Would be nice if devs could manage that he will trade for Genesis after their release.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936239.0

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

Hello dear members!
Watch this awesome video! Our adviser Yagub Rahimov talks about blockchain perspectives of the financial industry and particularly the trust management market.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuLX-KLWn9U&feature=youtu.be

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:06:28 PM

i just watch the video,is very well done,illustrates all the parts and details of the project,i think it will interest a lot of people and investors...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

I have mixed feelings.

Glad that you know this.

I am not saying it is impossible for an individual to beat the market. From what I have read, on average active traders are outperformed by passive traders. Active versus passive trading is an ongoing debate. Here are some recent articles.

https://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21723845-sheer-luck-good-past-returns-predicting-future-performance-fund
http://www.businessinsider.com/active-bond-funds-are-outperforming-their-passive-counterparts-2017-4

Then there is survivorship bias. You always read about the winners, while the losers silently walk away from the markets.

Maybe Survival of the Fittest will work out right for Genesis Vision: the best managers get the highest rank.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: