Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

oh.. to long time to wait..
Fully functionale version will be in 2019 only (

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:18:28 PM

When is the end of ICO? Smiley

The website says, the ICO will start in 1 day 21 hours. And if am not wrong the hype of Genesis is so high that Ethereum network will be clogged when it starts.
Approximate date of ICO end is on November 15, 2017 according to the whitepaper
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

The website says, the ICO will start in 1 day 21 hours. And if am not wrong the hype of Genesis is so high that Ethereum network will be clogged when it starts.

I don't think the Ethereum network will have any issues when the ICO start, but I guess we will see. I've personally only ran into that issue on a few ICOs, but in general, I bet you get in.  Wink

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Beta versions will be in 2018, so maybe we can see it running then already. This would be not too long.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

Beta versions will be in 2018, so maybe we can see it running then already. This would be not too long.

What is your roadmap about? Where can I find it?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

You can find their roadmap in whitepaper, on the website and in the OP. So, quite enough sources to check  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:00:25 PM

We are lucky that Genesis Vision's team are composed of dedicated and very capable individuals as mentioned in their WP yet still it would be nice if they have pictures of them in OP.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

i am in for long term in this project. Nice team that could deliver on time.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

I was napoleonx thread earlier. Someone suggested a partnership with genesis vision.

When i think about it, some trust managers can be ai and there is napoleonx for this. But on the other hand, napoleonx can count as a competitor.

Still seeing as a bot as a trust manager could be an interesting experience

id like them to get into a partnership they would compliment each other really good!

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

That would be funny, but your comment is also a bit foreboding... I think that with advanced machine learning/deep learning, bots with ai will someday easily outperform humans. At that time, humans will be unnecessary...
They will but it will take years to achieve that. But it will be a good comparison who can show a better performance.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

It also gives the managers a time to build a reputation and score, so investors that come into the full version have a variety of rated managers to choose from
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

It seems a long time but if they keep sending the community updates or launch a nice working beta, people can wait.
There are still al lot of projects in the crypto world that still hasnt delivered there final product. We are the lucky onces who are in this community at the 'beginning', so everything will take longer. Some people will get to know Genesis when its fully launched and will then hear from blockchain for the first time Smiley. Its still a small world we are in right now.
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

oh.. USA member can also take part in crowdsale? This is good news. Seems, that this project legal and dont have any problem with law
Yes, we received a conclusion on the The Howey Test  passage that our token can't be deemed as a security
Plus Republic of Ireland is very Loyal for ICO, what confirmed by Deloitte analyze. We have no legal risks based on upcoming regulation or restrictions of ICOs.

3 more days left to ICO. do we have countdown timer?
We have countdown timer on the home page on our website and in the dashboard.

ok, the project is till a bit blurry to me.. or i'm missing something.
You guys refer to "managers" but for me a manager is head of a department within a company.
So... now I'm wondering, you buy currency from a manager because you believe in this person as a good manager?
I'm convinced that this project has a strong backbone, good development team, and a big group of believers behind it.
Just asking myself a question for each new ANN that is started, why are there so many new projects that miss out the Dutch speaking part of the world?
We might be a small part of the world, but we could make a small difference to when it comes to supporting a new coin/token release Smiley))
This said, after briefly reading the ANN and following comments, I'm sure we will hear more about this one for sure Wink

Good luck with the roadmap and I hope you guys can make it happen !
Thank you for you support. Let's figure out the situation with the "manager". Managers/Management funds/Traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, ready to acquire investors' money for management. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee).

that is good news hitBTC exchange genesis will be available and what about next exchange? is there any plan to bring token on livecoin or bittrex or polonix?
On hitBTC we will be listed from 16th of November. Do not worry, GVT being listed on all possible exchanges and being liquid is essential for our platform operation. We continue negotiations with the number of exchanges.

Almost missed this project, is there any dividend or some form of compensation for the token holders? (Reading the whitepaper right now)
GVT doesn't give the rights to profit or dividends. GVT is an internal currency of Genesis Vision platform and will be used for all investment operations and profit distributions. Fundraising and the use of GVT (Genesis Vision Token) will help to finance product development, marketing and advertising for the development of the platform. Here you can learn about our token more: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/token-price-gains-gvt-growth-based/

Such question: the manager will receive the commission from the sum of profit for the certain period of time, or the manager will receive the commission from each transaction which he makes? I think the first option, but I would like to clarify this issue.
The profit received as a result of the each trade, it automatically distributed proportionally between managerial token holders at the end of the reporting period.

New article about genesis on marketwatch http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-breakthrough-genesis-vision-the-next-step-in-financial-markets-evolution-will-happen-on-15th-of-october-2017-10-12
Interesting info: ''The trust management market is growing rapidly every year. According to PwC analysis[1] , global investable assets for the asset management industry will increase to more than $100 trillion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate of nearly 6%.''
Interesting article. Does anyone know what this means ? Genesis Vision ICO is certified[2] by Financial Commission  ? This Financial Commission thing?
FINACOM PLC LTD. (“Financial Commission”) is an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body. Financial Commission ensures that traders and brokers are getting their disputes resolved in a quick, efficient, unbiased and authentic manner, while making sure they walk away with a well-founded answer.

I was napoleonx thread earlier. Someone suggested a partnership with genesis vision.

When i think about it, some trust managers can be ai and there is napoleonx for this. But on the other hand, napoleonx can count as a competitor.

Still seeing as a bot as a trust manager could be an interesting experience

I think they are not the same, working on the same goal but have different approaches.
Probably they could complement each other to have a complete offer, but this could be outside the scope of both projects.
Exactly NapoleonX has totally different approach to trading than Genesis Vision. They will be using low frequency trading bots when Genesis will be depending at human day traders  Wink

what will be benefit if napoleonX and genesis vision go for partnership. is there will increase both projects popularity or vision or plan etc? i just want to know.
The only way of our cooperation if NapoleonX becomes Genesis Vision platform's manager. As a manager they will have an opportunity to attract the investors.

The official date of ICO's end is November, 16 or if all the tokens will be sold out.

guys, is there already now a german whitepaper finally online? somehow, i do have problem to understand the english whitepaper to the fullest T_T"
The translation will be soon.

As i understand correctly, alpha version will be in March 2018 only? Why so long?
Currently, all our team involved into ICO process. In parallel, there is a development according roadmap. Therefore,alpha version will be launched in the first quarter of 2018.

You can find our roadmap on the website https://genesis.vision/

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:00:20 PM

We would like to represent you our new video from CryptoTrader Brandon Kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQBlf5-YStU&feature=youtu.be

Read a new article: With so Many ICOs, Which Should Traders Invest In?
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/many-icos-traders-invest/

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

wow, really nice video with so much information from brandon kelly Smiley

must watch for everyone interested in this project Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Such question: the manager will receive the commission from the sum of profit for the certain period of time, or the manager will receive the commission from each transaction which he makes? I think the first option, but I would like to clarify this issue.

Here's what whitepaper says: "The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee)".
So managers are paid not only in case of profit, they also receive some management fee in any case.

From what I have read it is best to either have a management fee or a performance fee, but it is not a good idea to have both at the same time. Let me see if I can find the source.

Found a source:

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investor-education/why-performance-fees-are-a-scam/article26614128/

I will highlight some key quotes:

In practice, the investor often pays a generous fee of 2 per cent no matter what – even if the fund loses money – and pays an exorbitant fee when the fund performs well.

Performance fee proponents assume that a fund manager's desire to outperform and the ability to outperform are highly correlated. In other words, if a fund manager wants it bad enough, they can outperform. I can assure you this isn't true. The world is littered with workaholic fund managers who can't beat the benchmark.

Another fallacy of the argument is that it assumes fund managers don't already have enough incentive to perform well.

You have to wonder why the well-paid professionals you've entrusted your hard-earned savings to are asking you for more money when they produce strong returns. Isn't that what they are being paid for in the first place? We don't pay doctors more money if they perform a successful operation; they do everything in their power to save a person's life no matter what.

The complexity of performance fee structures leaves the potential for all manner of unintended consequences. For example, imagine you are running a fund and are slightly underperforming. You may be tempted to ratchet up the risk with the hope that you surpass your hurdle and trigger a fat bonus.

When you boil it down, performance fees are really just an over-engineered set of rules that attempt to mimic the natural alignment of interests that exists when fund managers become investors in their own funds.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:17:51 PM

Nice, i will definately have a look at it while countdown to exercise my options on sunday
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

I don't think the Ethereum network will have any issues when the ICO start, but I guess we will see. I've personally only ran into that issue on a few ICOs, but in general, I bet you get in.  Wink
But I think we should to avoid the time starting hardfolk of Ethereum network.
As per my knowledge, try to send our money in that time  maybe make us loss money to pay gas price or bad intruction error.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

It seems recently there are too many pending trasactions on ethereum network and ICO will start in less than two days. It is better to increase our gas before participate on Genesis ICO to avoid unexpected result.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

Nice, i will definately have a look at it while countdown to exercise my options on sunday

Not only a nice video, also the article is quite good, worth reading and much in favour of Genesis Vision.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:29:57 PM

It seems recently there are too many pending trasactions on ethereum network and ICO will start in less than two days. It is better to increase our gas before participate on Genesis ICO to avoid unexpected result.

The ethereum network is a little better now, Paypie only took 6 hours, and people was able to get in in just 30 minutes of waiting for the transaction to occur, instead of the HOURS it was before, and with metropolis the speed will increase :d.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: