Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Agree with the idea. Smart person are good but it is not enough. I think strategic person is preferable. He is a person to handle difficult situations and can handle his money wisely. He can adjust himself in all situations.
If you posses those talent being smart and strategic may be you will become successful those talent will
Bring you into brighter future because investment really need a smart idea like how would you know you know that you investing the right ICO project and being strategic you should know what are the best way to become succesful

We were just ask to choose between the two, and so, choose only one.
For me, it is better to be strategic that being smart. Most of the time, it is always 30% theory and 70% application. If you are just smart, it wont reach anything unless you strategize and do it. Being smart is just theoretical and I dont want that. Being strategic, even if you are not aware of the thing you are not familiar with, there will always be a way out for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Sometime not all people giving a smart mind but it comes to other thing they good to be strategic.
 And sometimes both of that have one person you know in our life we need both of that to survive our daily lives. To be smart and strategic puts you to the successful life.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

As for me. I preffer that both is better to have a one person. Because i know that being a smart person has an strategic thinking that makes his or her businesses be progress and surely growth. Bring a smart person is being a oppourtunity seeker so that when opportunity comes an strategic thinking is require in able to introduce innovation,new ideas and new business plans. So it is better that you have it both.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:56:49 AM

Either of the two is needed in this kind of field. You need to be smart and wise in learning strategies and making decision and you need to be strategic in thinking of better way to be more profitable. Being strategic can also help you if you had made not-so-right decision while you were being a smart one. Everything should be balance to keep you in a win-win situation.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

For me I prefer the both strategic and being an smart person , because it's balance though , I'm a strategic and a smart person the only different is how you can solved the problem strategic have a plan on their head , plan that either result positively and negative. Smart is how fast they can solved the problem on their on mind on how they can out played the problem. It's like a money though strategic focused on how they will earn money , smart focused on how can they spent money wisely.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

Either of the two is needed in this kind of field. You need to be smart and wise in learning strategies and making decision and you need to be strategic in thinking of better way to be more profitable. Being strategic can also help you if you had made not-so-right decision while you were being a smart one. Everything should be balance to keep you in a win-win situation.
You need to have both for better chance of success.
Trading is a risky activity where you can lose money anytime especially when you do not have the skills
to properly manage your time, but with skills you'll have the success in the long run.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

I would choose to be strategic. If you are strategic person, you are wise and have solutions to everything. You can easily adapt to situations. Also you are able to think of easy ways on everything. If you are strategic, they will also regard you as smart person.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Being a smart person is not good idea. You should always to be strategic because being of strategic means you are a proper planner and you are working with a proper plan and that is the way of all success people. So being a strategic is good for your future.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

I think we need a mix of both to be succesful in life and if we are a strategic person, we are already smart or if we are smart then we will know a lot about strategys, investment, risks, everything that concerns money making.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

They are as of now in various activity however for me I might want a key individual since it can consider the technique later on. It has as of now an attitude later on and it is likewise that he/she definitely realize what to do later on. Some of vital individual is a fruitful and as a result of its methodology and its diligent work. For me brilliant individual, is just keen in scholastics or shrewd in their work. Being savvy is awesome as well however once in a while they don't have technique and they just base in manual or handbooks as it were.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

If you are talking about the bitcoin, you must be strategic on how you invest your money so you will be sure that your money increases after a long time.

Be strategic, you must know the best way to be successful, If you have a smart and strategic talent, you will definitely succeed with that talent
because investment requires people with smart ideas like how you know you invested in the right ICO project, so you'll get a profit
thomas41546

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

Between smart and strategic must run together. Being smart is not enough, just strategic is also not enough. Successful people, they must be smart people and have good strategies too.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

Smart persons and strategic supplement each other.Suppose,someone is dressed in expensive clothes or someone's doctor/engineer,these aspects never reveal any person that he/she is a smart.All sections of life(crypto-currency/study life/family life) need to have the right knowledge so that the success can be reached.And when a person becomes smart,then the strategic aspect of him/her comes in the same way.So in my opinion,should be smart before.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

One of the best strategies successful people use to work around their decision fatigue is to eliminate smaller decisions by turning them into routines. SMART has come to mean different things to different people, as shown below. ... meet your deadlines, and feel the excitement of getting closer to achieving your goal.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:00:50 AM

I think being smart is a part of being strategic if you are not smart enough to think a plan then you are not strategic. Being smart is not enough you need also to be strategic. This always runs together. Many succesful people are smart and strategic. 
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

You must be both smart and strategic person in order to succeed, being smart only is not enough in cryptocurrency  world because you need make strategy also to have a better income. All of those people who become successful in bitcoin have those two qualities. They make a smart move by buying bitcoin while the price is low and also they make a strategy of holding it until the price is almost 50x, and the result is they living their life to the fullest now.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

Smart person is better than strategic because sometime you made wrong strategy, so its better be smart because you know how to handle everything just like bitcoin you must be smart.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Sekai

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I prefer to be a smart person because smart people are sure to have a good strategy whereas people who are less intelligent strategy is certainly bad. but even better is the person whose hard work of success is not determined by the level of our intelligence but determined by our hard work , because the results will not deceive the business.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

I think people who are smart in the lessons are not necessarily smart in strategy. To benefit from bitcoin we must be able to read the circumstances and speculation, because in crypto it all can not be separated from the strategy.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

I think being smart is more needed when you are in cryptocurrency. And i think that when you are smart you are a great strategist also. You can be successful if you have this two.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: