Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

you should be act smart in every aspect of your life.. when you can think smart, you will always be a strategic person..
BUt of course you must be hard working too,, no result will betray the effort
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

It's depend up on the situation like in what situation we are Cheesy Wink
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
It is true that often people use the words smart, clever and intelligent interchangeably. In fact, I think there are notable differences between the three terms.
Smart is an individual's quality and often carries a positive connotation. It is a polysemic qualifier whose manifestation may involve a tactical or strategic act.
Clever on the other hand carries a bit of a negative connotation and I tend to associate it with engaging in an act whose outcome is mainly self-interest rather than value distribution in a wider sense. The act of being clever does not necessarily benefit others.
albusseverus1224

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

Why not be both? Be a smart person and a strategic one. You can be the person who continues to learn everyday that makes that person more knowledgeable. And you can be strategic in life using those knowledges. We can try to balance these two things because having these two can have significant positive effects to one's life. Just always be smart and strategic in handling the life you continues to strive on.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

You don't have to choose between the two, you can be both. A strategic one is surely a smart one. Because if not, you won't be able to come up with impressive ideas that can make you successful. With these kind of abilities you will be able to plan ahead and organize whatever you're trying to do.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies

yes I think smart people are people who have a good strategy to achieve success, because smart and strategy can not be separated, if only have a strategy but not smart then you will only get satisfaction but do not get success with what you do
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Smart may lead to strategic person. Smart person be strategic because smart person can think different strategies and to make a plan vesible and possible. Different strategies that a person think, it makes a plan good and it will went well. Many strategies that you may have the huge possible that your plan will work.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

For me its better to be strategic also its comes with your intellegence . Strategic because you can think and find a solution in difficult times and you will find a way just to ensure that you will pass that difficulties.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

I guess both, because if you're smart you can be a strategic person also. Because you have the skills of being knowledgeable of doing new things. It’s good if we can be smart and strategic in our life.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

I guess they are synonymous with each other because with being smart you can possibly do different kinds of things and being strategic is one of those things. If you mean being smart like school smart with high grades and stuff, it only shows that you excel in all things but we all know that it is different in real life because that is when you need strategy.

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

If I have to choose one then I would go with strategic. Quick thinking on what to do with optimal results. A strategic person may not know everything but he knows how to get it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

If I have to choose one then I would go with strategic. Quick thinking on what to do with optimal results. A strategic person may not know everything but he knows how to get it.
I agree with you. Being strategic person is just an amazing characteristic because you can think fast for the possible things to do in order to get the best possible outcome for the solution that you have been thinking for the current situation that you have. I think that before you become strategic person, you need to have a lot of knowledge so you will be entering in being a smart person first.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

For me, being a smart person is better. Smart person may think a lot of ways towards something. They tend to be strategic. They will know what are the possible solutions to any problem. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Which is better. They may figure out what to do and know what to do next. But a strategic person MAY only think the best strategies but may not know how to properly implement this or what to do next after.

But well, we can always choose both. And trust me, it will be the best.

crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Agree with the idea. Smart person are good but it is not enough. I think strategic person is preferable. He is a person to handle difficult situations and can handle his money wisely. He can adjust himself in all situations.
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

There are some principles I apply in the stock market. Man should not go beyond his own rules. It is also very important to be calm

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

Agree with the idea. Smart person are good but it is not enough. I think strategic person is preferable. He is a person to handle difficult situations and can handle his money wisely. He can adjust himself in all situations.
As long as you have both, you will be a perfect person. You can not miss one of two things because a strategic person without a smart brain is still a noob trader Cheesy. This person can not create any good strategy for trading, only bad strategy to make this person lose money.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

I guess you are clumsily trying to outline the difference between people who are good in a tactical approach and those who are good in a strategical approach to things. Different ways to be clever. You were just missing the right terms, which are tactical vs strategical.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

For me strategic is better what would you do if you're a smart person but you didn't know how to make a good plan for your trading strategies and earning profits from bitcoin? Being Smart will not called you strategic but being Strategic can called you smart, Even you're a smart person that have so many knowledge about crypto but you're not a strategic person it's useless.
khayecee13

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

I think, being a strategic person is one who sets up his goal systematically or logically to be succesful while being is a part of being strategic. When one knows his/her purpose/resourcres and knows how to use and make grow with it, he or she might be smart.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

If you posses those talent being smart and strategic may be you will become successful those talent will
Bring you into brighter future because investment really need a smart idea like how would you know you know that you investing the right ICO project and being strategic you should know what are the best way to become succesful

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: