Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16903 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

If we says about the crypto market or in general the thing is the person analytical skills because for the long term businesses you must have to be smart enough and to look so far from now so we can say that if they smart then they will take timely decision regarding investment and the other big decisions of their businesses. For bitcoin their must be the market knowledge and the usefulness of this currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
all strategic person are smart but not all smart are strategic,strategizing one thing is really a mindfulness.and i believe that they are more progressive than those only smart person.but for me i think better be the same person smart that strategic so everything is possible and success is indeed in future.

P.s. I may not having that both but im sure i can do something more than others can.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

I think an experience will lead us to a gateway of success. because an experienced person is courageous in facing any situation.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

When I saw the topic, It looks like interesting. If I would choose between this two I think I would choose both because You need to be smart and also to be strategic. Since we have different types of being smart, I am talking for being smart in earning money and I think being smart is not enough. It's not enough example let's say you have your usual ways on keeping and making your money larger but if you have strategy then you can earn more than the usual.

MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

smart people who master a knowledge, not necessarily thorough and vigilant in the act, most people are smart just rely on his ability without thinking long ,, smart people will always be careful in acting always thorough and alert in a way that mature ,, that is strategic used by a smart person he will always be wise and careful in making decisions. despite the strong fate, but the people who maximally strive and struggle will successfully reap the rewards.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I believe that if you are smart then you are also strategic because you cannot think a strategy to earn money if you are not smart. Im believing in luck also but not all the time because there is a time that you are not lucky it is just a chance and right decision to take.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

for my opinion i think being a strategic person because you plan and strategy of what you're doing

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Stakies

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

yes trategic but dump will broke all the plan . but smart will create new innovation and strategic. both of it is needed i think.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

If I would choose, I'd rather be strategic than smart. I know how smart person feels. There are so many person who depends on him and he or she is facing person's expections. That when she doesn't surpass a challenge or he or she fails then, ther might be a wrong judgement that they may say about her. Being strategic, can last for a lifetime in a good manner of course.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

I think smartness and strategic are similar in meaning but different in pronouncements.

But being smart and strategic person can lead you to make some creations

and innovations that may developed from next generation.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

Being smart because eventually you will learn the thing called strategize.

Exactly, being smart Person you can learn all you want to learn especially if you want to become a Strategic person. However, if you Strategic person you master your level, but if you a Smart person you can learn all, and that's my own opinion..

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

I will choose to be strategic, if you are a good strategies it means you are smart and not all smart can be strategic. Strategy is often seen as something really smart people do those head of the class folks with top-notch academic credentials. But just because these are the folks attracted to strategy doesn’t mean they will naturally excel at it.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Being smart because eventually you will learn the thing called strategize.

Exactly, being smart Person you can learn all you want to learn especially if you want to become a Strategic person. However, if you Strategic person you master your level, but if you a Smart person you can learn all, and that's my own opinion..
If you are smart you easily learn what you want to study but i will choose to be strategic ,Nowadays it's easy to learn everything you want to know ,we have a friend "google" .so its easy to be smart if you really want to be.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

It's always a good thing to be smart, and it's always a good thing to be strategic. Actually, it's smart to be strategic.
Without strategy, you move without a clear directions, so the possibility to achieve something of value is very low.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

I think being smart person is better than strategy, we never know that the strategy we run can be 100% according to plan, but if we become smart person then everything will get better.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
One of the most significant features of the strategy is unpredictability. This discourages the opponent and the situation, in most of the cases, is highly unconventional and can not rely on stereotyped or learned behavior. The intelligent almost always defeats thanks to his wit and ingenuity.Both are important
Lubunads

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
One of the most significant features of the strategy is unpredictability. This discourages the opponent and the situation, in most of the cases, is highly unconventional and can not rely on stereotyped or learned behavior. The intelligent almost always defeats thanks to his wit and ingenuity.Both are important

yes its unpredictable . and decision with wrong concept will failure too .
i think do some research before do anything its great idea in any concept.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Of course being strategic because being smart doesn't mean you will have a lot of physical skills that needs in a business to become rich and successful in life and besides there are a lot of billionaires that do not have a lot of brains but have a lot of skills. And in this business it doesnt matter if you are smart or not the important is you know the process and youbare good at it. And being strategic will allow you to find a lot of way a lot of source of income so you will never lose money and will help you handle a loss.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Of course being strategic because being smart doesn't mean you will have a lot of physical skills that needs in a business to become rich and successful in life and besides there are a lot of billionaires that do not have a lot of brains but have a lot of skills. And in this business it doesnt matter if you are smart or not the important is you know the process and youbare good at it. And being strategic will allow you to find a lot of way a lot of source of income so you will never lose money and will help you handle a loss.
Strategy is often associated with wisdom, such as flexibility and rotationality, are its distinctive features.The smart man first knows what he wants, he understands how to achieve it in life and does it.Two indicators perfect for bitcoin
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

Strategy is often associated with wisdom, such as flexibility and rotationality, are its distinctive features.The smart man first knows what he wants, he understands how to achieve it in life and does it.Two indicators perfect for bitcoin

Being a strategic person,  it depends on your way.  How to manage everything according to handle in a smart way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: