Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172815 times)
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:52:57 PM

What about seeing ELIX added on CoinMarketCap?  Grin

One more thing, can we expect ELIX to be listed on Bittrex once the Lending Service is released?
How could that step be handled?

Looking for a clear answer.

maybe soon ELIX will added to coinmarketcap when its ready Cheesy

Bittrex decides on their self if they list a coin or not. There is no listing fee to get a coin listed there. You can suggest them one to take a closer look but it is up to them if they list it on their exchange or not. The most important thing to get listed on Bittrex is that the coin must have a certain purpose.

I don't know what they would think of ELIX but it has much better chances than other coins. The lending service gives the token a true functionality, therefore I hope it gets finally released. But the lending service alone probably will not help to get the attention of the masses.

A better/tuned/face lifted website and a nice tutorial for the lending service are essential to attract new investors/people who are willing to mine ELIX tokens with the new service.

Also a roadmap should be available at the website to give investors an overview in what they are going to invest, otherwise they won't and search for another project.

once more regarding this Bittrex thing: Forget Bittrex for a long time. The more realistic scenario is that ELIX will never be listed on Bittrex. To get listed on Bittrex you have had preformed great on other exchanges, otherwise they won't even take a more precise look at a project. We have at least be on Liqui.io or another exchange with true volume.

What are the other exchange options that we have by now, realistic once? How about HitBTC? Do they have same strict restrictions like Bittrex has?
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:55:31 PM

oh this looks good, too bad the ann page is really not that attractive looking in terms of design, as if it didnt matter or something but im for sure going to follow this one

That is because the ElixirDev has still the account lvl newbie and is not able to post pictures in posts. As soon as he gets, I think "Junior Member" is required, upgraded he will pimp the ANN page.
coachhouse

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:00:53 PM

I don't know what they would think of ELIX but it has much better chances than other coins. The lending service gives the token a true functionality, therefore I hope it gets finally released. But the lending service alone probably will not help to get the attention of the masses.

A better/tuned/face lifted website and a nice tutorial for the lending service are essential to attract new investors/people who are willing to mine ELIX tokens with the new service.

Also a roadmap should be available at the website to give investors an overview in what they are going to invest, otherwise they won't and search for another project.

once more regarding this Bittrex thing: Forget Bittrex for a long time. The more realistic scenario is that ELIX will never be listed on Bittrex. To get listed on Bittrex you have had preformed great on other exchanges, otherwise they won't even take a more precise look at a project. We have at least be on Liqui.io or another exchange with true volume.

Massively agree on these points. Devs have so far shown that they take into account our suggestions and implement them without unnecessary delay, so here I am seconding these points in the hope that the devs take them into account.

Please be aware of these issues, devs. It's still early days but if you keep performing to the same standard you have thus far we will do very well.
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

One more thing, can we expect ELIX to be listed on Bittrex once the Lending Service is released?
How could that step be handled?

maybe soon ELIX will added to coinmarketcap when its ready Cheesy

Bittrex decides on their self if they list a coin or not. There is no listing fee to get a coin listed there. You can suggest them one to take a closer look but it is up to them if they list it on their exchange or not. The most important thing to get listed on Bittrex is that the coin must have a certain purpose.

What are the other exchange options that we have by now, realistic once? How about HitBTC? Do they have same strict restrictions like Bittrex has?

Thank you very much for your reply sir.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Withdrawing all of your coins is not a good solution. Withdrawing will costs you withdraw fee and if you are holding around 30-35 coins in nova and then you have to install these coins personal wallets or move to other exchanges and then again moving these coins to nova will again costs you withdraw fee. Please don't give noob solution. We want more quick and easy solution.
Nova's API key and that what i'm asking for Grin

And it gets more and more retarded with Nova:
We needed to close API service during new attack, we are working on to solve this issue.

Interesting. It's almost like they're doing everything to make the lives of those who sent their TME there miserable or the coincidences are happening at just the right time. Either way, I'm glad I don't even have an account there.
shagorbleed

Activity: 364

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:51:12 PM

NovaExchange TME Recovery

The ELIX developers are moving forward with a plan to recover TME locked in
NovaExchange. As NovaExchange has not initiated plans to work with the
developers to remove this TME, the developers have chosen an alternative option.
The process of recovering TME in NovaExchange is not ideal, but we are dedicated
to helping those who purhased TME turn their holdings into EXOR, which they may
then turn into ELIX.

Note: If NovaExchange opens withdrawals or deposits, the developers will not be able
to move forward with this plan but will consider alternative possibilities.

To recover TME you have stuck in NovaExchange:

1. Move all digital assets except your TME out of your NovaExchange account. There will be some gas costs, but this step is optional. It is meant to eliminate trust throughout the process.
2. Change your email if you wish to protect your privacy.
3. Create and set a temporary password for your account.
Email elixirtoken@gmail.com with the following information:
1. Your NovaExchange username and temporary password.
2. The address to which you would like an equal amount of EXOR credited. This
should be a personal wallet, not an exchange wallet. If you use an exchange wallet,
you will not be able to access your EXOR.

We will then email back with a request #, which will be used to organize this
process. Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September
30th), the developers will credit the addresses specified with EXOR.
Please be patient regarding email commmunications as we expect to receive many
claims. Addresses will be credited after the delisting of TME to make sure the
process goes smoothly.

You can follow the progress of recovery claims via this document:
TME Recovery Claims

Thank you for your patience.

bro, i have my pair listed in genesis addresses list. i have accidently given coinbase ethereum address as child address. but the parent address is good.... will i have some recovery for this matter??? i mean, can you plz change or recover the child address of my pair???

(i have not done any batches of TME bcoz i have no access to coinbase eth pvt key)
ElixirDev2

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

Just wondering, but will you ever reveal your identities? Do you have an office? I'm just curious who you guys are and what your background is and where/how this coin is being developed.

So far you guys seem trustworthy and dedicated so that's not really my issue, it's just curiosity at this stage.

We will reveal our identities when we feel the time is right for it. Our main focus right now is to develop the contract to deliver the lending service functionality, as well as finding what possible ways we can deliver the service with the highest quality. We are working on the MVP every day, and will keep you all up to date on our progress, as well as being as transparent as possible in our actions.

As we move forward, we will continuously be in contact with exchanges and looking for where to add Elixir trading to next. We have a number of exchanges in mind, with Bittrex being a possibility in the long run. Our website will be updated with more information in the next few days/weeks. We'll work on putting together a roadmap for when the lending service MVP will be ready, as well as our future goals for the system.

CoinMarketCap requires any token looking to be listed to have a daily trading volume of at least $10,000 USD. Elixir is currently not at that point, but as soon as we hit that level of volume with multiple days of consistency, we will submit the application to get listed onto CoinMarketCap.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:43:26 AM

Just wondering, but will you ever reveal your identities? Do you have an office? I'm just curious who you guys are and what your background is and where/how this coin is being developed.

So far you guys seem trustworthy and dedicated so that's not really my issue, it's just curiosity at this stage.

We will reveal our identities when we feel the time is right for it. Our main focus right now is to develop the contract to deliver the lending service functionality, as well as finding what possible ways we can deliver the service with the highest quality. We are working on the MVP every day, and will keep you all up to date on our progress, as well as being as transparent as possible in our actions.

As we move forward, we will continuously be in contact with exchanges and looking for where to add Elixir trading to next. We have a number of exchanges in mind, with Bittrex being a possibility in the long run. Our website will be updated with more information in the next few days/weeks. We'll work on putting together a roadmap for when the lending service MVP will be ready, as well as our future goals for the system.

CoinMarketCap requires any token looking to be listed to have a daily trading volume of at least $10,000 USD. Elixir is currently not at that point, but as soon as we hit that level of volume with multiple days of consistency, we will submit the application to get listed onto CoinMarketCap.

Awesome! that sounds like a plan. Am really excited and am holding my tokens! Am curious - any date when you are gonna publish the roadmap?
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

ELIX is now listed on CoinExchange:

I seem to miss information if ELIX can already be traded on coinexchange. Trading on coinexchange is nicer and not confusing so I will move my ELIX on etherdelta to coinexchange now.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

What about seeing ELIX added on CoinMarketCap?  Grin

Sounds like an amazing plan!
Thank you devs for your dedication to the project.

That said, can you please provide us a date about any new exchange anytime soon?
CoinExchange's definitely not the right one to get a decent volume.
ElixirDev2

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

We are happy to announce we have just posted our first new blog post on Medium. You can follow us at https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/ to receive regular updates on our progress and what's soon to come. Please follow our social media networks if you haven't already. Thank you all for your loyalty and dedication, and we look forward to bringing you more exciting news to you all in the near future.
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:37:35 AM

when will this get listed on coin market cap  Huh why can't I find elixir when I search for it
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

when will this get listed on coin market cap  Huh why can't I find elixir when I search for it

CoinMarketCap will soon add ELIXIR to their list of coins and tokens sometimes it takes 3 to 4 days for them to list a token.
ANTIMANIA

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:15:29 AM

ELIX Translation Bounties

500 ELIX For ANN Translation

Reserved Languages

Reserve A Language Below
Reserve Russian language 0xa708452560236b82d4ddDED4c4F94Fa81B5c6663
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2195735.msg22058963#msg22058963
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

Withdrawing all of your coins is not a good solution. Withdrawing will costs you withdraw fee and if you are holding around 30-35 coins in nova and then you have to install these coins personal wallets or move to other exchanges and then again moving these coins to nova will again costs you withdraw fee. Please don't give noob solution. We want more quick and easy solution.

We needed to close API service during new attack, we are working on to solve this issue.

Interesting. It's almost like they're doing everything to make the lives of those who sent their TME there miserable or the coincidences are happening at just the right time. Either way, I'm glad I don't even have an account there.

Elix Dev - Please let us know how can we withdraw our TME out from nova exchange. I can't follow your noob method of withdrawing all coins from nova , because the coins i am holding, some of their wallets are in maintenance mode.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:50:56 AM

Elix Dev - Please let us know how can we withdraw our TME out from nova exchange. I can't follow your noob method of withdrawing all coins from nova , because the coins i am holding, some of their wallets are in maintenance mode.

Isn't this problem with Nova. Until they unlock the wallet, there is not much you can do. The bad part is, they are not even inclined to fix it, as TME is no more trading.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:27:33 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 03:50:00 PM by Che454010

Isn't this problem with Nova. Until they unlock the wallet, there is not much you can do. The bad part is, they are not even inclined to fix it, as TME is no more trading.
maybe would Nova agree, if we pay 1% for withdraw TME? and they fix withdraw fast  Cheesy or 1% is not enough for Nova?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

I read somewhere that Nova is undergoing alot of issues currently, that there was a hack attempt at the  site but I'm not sure if the attempt was successful or not. Currently they are not allowing resgistration from some countries and I believe TME token is the least of their concern now until they tighten up their security
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

This is the best startup/new coin that I've witnessed so far, the devs consistently deliver updates on a reasonable timescale and balance both investor demand for things like exchanges as well as working on the product and community.

Onwards and upwards, liquidity is already increasing and since listing on coinexchange we've seen over a million new ELIX created!

Careful not to flood the market now, genesis holders  Wink
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:09:51 AM

maybe would Nova agree, if we pay 1% for withdraw TME? and fix a withdraw they fast  Cheesy or 1% is not enough for Nova?

i am ready to pay my 10% tme to nova and 10% to elix dev. So is it ok for you elix dev?

I wonder why only this tme has incompatibility  issue with nova while there are number of token on nova and they are doing fine.

Feeling cheated :-(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: