Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:52:41 PM

Anyway we could grab data from etherscan and see stats on how many accounts have created batches and the amount of batches accounts have created?

Been checking it from time to time, seeing alot of accounts creating their 10 batches right off the batch. Would be cool to see how much the total supply currently would be as alot of batches have been created, lowering the inflation quite a bit.

You can do that by checking the Elixir website. CMC, for whatever strange reason, still pegs it at ~6M ELIX but the site correctly puts it at 8,760,235 ELIX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:07:49 AM

Anyway we could grab data from etherscan and see stats on how many accounts have created batches and the amount of batches accounts have created?

Been checking it from time to time, seeing alot of accounts creating their 10 batches right off the batch. Would be cool to see how much the total supply currently would be as alot of batches have been created, lowering the inflation quite a bit.

You can do that by checking the Elixir website. CMC, for whatever strange reason, still pegs it at ~6M ELIX but the site correctly puts it at 8,760,235 ELIX.

oh yup I see the current supply (coins created from batches) at etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8

What I was wondering if we can see the amount of batches created, amount of accounts that exist and other stats like the max supply if all batches are created at the moment and updated every day. Sure someone with coding skills could create something like this pretty easily.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:34:14 AM

oh yup I see the current supply (coins created from batches) at etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8

What I was wondering if we can see the amount of batches created, amount of accounts that exist and other stats like the max supply if all batches are created at the moment and updated every day. Sure someone with coding skills could create something like this pretty easily.

Oh, I see what you mean and yeah, it'd be quite useful. Off the top of my head, implementing last two seems fairly easy since IIRC there's a list of all genesis accounts so it's just elixPerBatch * numOfBatches and elixPerBatch * numOfBatches * numOfAccts but the first one will, AFAICS, require um, "more" so to speak.
Vilrex

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:51:46 AM

what is ELIX max supply?
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:07:32 AM

ELIX Translation Bounties

500 ELIX For ANN Translation

Reserved Languages

Reserve A Language Below
Can I do the italian translation?

If you confirm, this is my eth address: 0x2f16bBc93A082f9A3C410262B5af8660429568E7

thank you
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

Reserved Languages

Reserve A Language Below
Can I do the italian translation?

If you confirm, this is my eth address: 0x2f16bBc93A082f9A3C410262B5af8660429568E7

thank you

Yes. Please include the logo and mobile app information in the thread.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:31:56 AM

how about its comparison if i convert my timerium to elixir?? any profit if i convert my timerium??
samuelpm

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:11:56 AM

how about its comparison if i convert my timerium to elixir?? any profit if i convert my timerium??

You don't gonna use TME, its better to covert yours TME to ELIX. The price right now is 0.51/ELIX.
samuelpm

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:50:22 AM

what is ELIX max supply?

Read this (Unofficial):
https://www.reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/72c4ar/number_of_tokens/
cryptoharnanto

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

so any payment application using elix token ? so its not pos or pow right ?
jhannlenris

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:08:19 AM

I am still holding, but honestly, this community is not helping a bit, the community is just too lazy on this project, because they cant see any progress by the dev, clearly just some clone of minereum now, but as I said, I am still holding, we cant say for sure what will happen, but as just telling my opinion here, this is turning into a shit coin.

Yes, the coin started with the basis of being similar to Minereum, the difference being Elix is manually mined. Once Elix is listed on new exchanges in a couple of weeks, the current 2 devs will start building a minimum viable product which will be the first step in using the coin to take on the trillion dollar lending industry. Elix is going after a big market where as the Minereum team is building an app similar to Pokemon Go except for crypto and Artemine added the ability for public mining which is one of the least energy efficient ways of mining a coin compared to other smart contract coins, one thing they did do right is added the ability for Genesis address holders to sale the Genesis pair but not sure if that's still really something to buy into. Elix is taking on a huge market whilst the Minereum team is creating things that a bored programmer would make without a huge use-case/grand-vision in mind
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

I am still holding, but honestly, this community is not helping a bit, the community is just too lazy on this project, because they cant see any progress by the dev, clearly just some clone of minereum now, but as I said, I am still holding, we cant say for sure what will happen, but as just telling my opinion here, this is turning into a shit coin.

Yes, the coin started with the basis of being similar to Minereum, the difference being Elix is manually mined. Once Elix is listed on new exchanges in a couple of weeks, the current 2 devs will start building a minimum viable product which will be the first step in using the coin to take on the trillion dollar lending industry. Elix is going after a big market where as the Minereum team is building an app similar to Pokemon Go except for crypto and Artemine added the ability for public mining which is one of the least energy efficient ways of mining a coin compared to other smart contract coins, one thing they did do right is added the ability for Genesis address holders to sale the Genesis pair but not sure if that's still really something to buy into. Elix is taking on a huge market whilst the Minereum team is creating things that a bored programmer would make without a huge use-case/grand-vision in mind

Remember, Elixir is selling dreams nothing more than that. When crypto is legalised which is already at hand, big financial institution will take over crypto lending because people have their funds with them. Have you ever asked where will Elixir be in long-term after that? Tokens based on crypto functionality sucks. That's the reason they don't surge much in price compared to the cryptocurrencies.

Wrong, the philosophy of decentralisation will never die. Financial institutions are more interested in the tech battling real financial issues then in taking over a crypto credit system. Crypto's are uncontrolled and public (or government owned) institutions will probably buy into some tech to help streamline their own businesses but it seems not realistic to expect them to embark into some kind of crypto mortgage / credit facility any time soon. What ELIX does is trying to create a BETA model that could serve for something bigger in about a decade. If it works on a very small level w/o many hick-ups and issues it could be something for them to take leverage off. See it as the cradle for advanced decentralised financial management which could (hypothetical) be the one that gets adopted by financial institutions. Read RIPPLE but with a substantial lower supply and a very good prospect for great future earnings if you are willing to take the risk

From what I have seen the guys who are leading this project believe in what they are doing. I understand the sceptics but we all need to wait how this develops right.

CryptoMeister
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

Can anyone find out how many genesis address pairs there are? I counted 352 but that can't be right given the current supply. How much TME existed/has been transferred to EXOR/ELIX as well?

Anyone clearly better than me at mental arithmetic & counting...?
kimboya

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:16:13 AM

Reserved Languages

Reserve A Language Below
Reserve Bahasa (Indonesian Language)

my ETH address : 0xf617bC789FE4924880782e12A0A0D780E9c2D267
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

ELIX and MNE can not be compared in any ways. Elix Dev Team is far more ambitious than the mne Dev Team. As further the mne project gets, it is getting more and more clear that this project is a well created airdrop scam. The guy/guys behind it, but i can not imagine that it took more than 1 person, because the code behind mne is simple as fuck, made a lot of money. And now trying to put it to the next level, but is it turns out by now I guess they will fail.

Instead of ELIX, which has been claimed a scam from the very 1st time it appeared. And now after troubled months for the original dev, he now has another dev by his side and managed every problem with and even better thing than expected. The only thing which really needs improvement is the website. But I guess also in this case the devs will figure it out and deliver a reasonable solution.

Bitmineer

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

ELIX and MNE can not be compared in any ways. Elix Dev Team is far more ambitious than the mne Dev Team. As further the mne project gets, it is getting more and more clear that this project is a well created airdrop scam. The guy/guys behind it, but i can not imagine that it took more than 1 person, because the code behind mne is simple as fuck, made a lot of money. And now trying to put it to the next level, but is it turns out by now I guess they will fail.

Instead of ELIX, which has been claimed a scam from the very 1st time it appeared. And now after troubled months for the original dev, he now has another dev by his side and managed every problem with and even better thing than expected. The only thing which really needs improvement is the website. But I guess also in this case the devs will figure it out and deliver a reasonable solution.

How easy is it for you guys to convince people to throw their monies on shit coin? You and I know there's nothing like mining a coin through transaction. At least not with blockchain technology. The first dev left because he realised he couldn't defend this claim. They are buying and selling the coin to themselves to raise the price and then will dump at a higher price and claim the second dev left. God is watching all of you SCAMMERS.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

How easy is it for you guys to convince people to throw their monies on shit coin? You and I know there's nothing like mining a coin through transaction. At least not with blockchain technology. The first dev left because he realised he couldn't defend this claim. They are buying and selling the coin to themselves to raise the price and then will dump at a higher price and claim the second dev left. God is watching all of you SCAMMERS.

Umm first of all, nobody has left the project at all. There has been a second developer that was added to help out with this project. And second of all, they have been the hardest working devs on any project that I have ever seen in these forums and many other people will agree. This is not a scam, it actually has a function unlike a lot of other coins you see today. If this was just a scam i highly doubt that they would put so much effort to make this project a success. And why would they go so far to even develop a mobile app to use? So don't sit there and claim it's a shit coin without getting the facts straight.
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

Don't listen to the butthurt Pajeets with their newbie FUD profiles. They just bought in at $0.07 and are trying to drive down what is clearly a rising, strong token in order to cover their short term losses.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

You don't gonna use TME, its better to covert yours TME to ELIX. The price right now is 0.51/ELIX.

How can i Convert TME to ELIX ? Pls explain
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Elixir

Elixir is the first Ethereum token mined through transfers over time.

Upcoming ELIX Mobile App

Roadmap

CoinExchange:

Incentive Driven Payments

ELIX is a base token for a lending service that will analyze financial transactions and reward borrowers for paying off loan installments on time. In addition, the lending service will eliminate the need to pay for brokers. These incentives and automatic recourse will give the lending system an advantage over both fiat currencies and other virtual currencies. In the long term, this financial service will form the backbone of an artificial intelligence engine capable of motivating consumers to make sound financial decisions.

Mining

Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements.

Relation to TME

Elixir is an upgraded version of Timereum (TME). All TME has been converted to Elixor (EXOR), equivalent to the raw form of Elixir. EXOR can be converted to ELIX by sending EXOR to the ELIX contract address. TME holders should not create more TME batches, but should instead use EXOR to create batches.

View the original TME thread here

EXOR contract address:

To convert EXOR to ELIX, send EXOR to the ELIX address:

To view EXOR in your wallet, add the custom token with information:

Contract Address: 0x898bF39cd67658bd63577fB00A2A3571dAecbC53
Symbol: EXOR
Decimals: 18

To view ELIX in your wallet, add the custom token with information:

Contract Address: 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8
Symbol: ELIX
Decimals: 18

There is no deadline for conversion from EXOR to ELIX.

Read first post. You should already have EXOR and after to convert to ELIX. I think you can't convert TME to ELIX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: