Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

Still only 9M approx ELIX circulating supply. If we added another 1 or 2 exchanges, it should go easily 5k sats. If Bittrex, 25k. The website http://www.elixirtoken.io/ is good. Lending app dev looks interesting...

Monaco (MCO) has a 9.8M circulating supply and is trading at 0.00243261 btc

Bittrex isn't going to happen. But if we can get at least cryptopia, livecoin and liqui we'd be good. This project is definitely undervalued. But the question is by how much. People keep dumping just to make a quick buck and don't even support the project itself. This project has a lot of potential and 2 of the hardest working devs that anyone has ever seen.

Can you tell me something about the devs?

Yes, they are constantly working on this project and posting updates on these forums along with answering questions from the community.

Ok thanks so far.

Can you (or someone else) explain me about the circulating supply and the total supply?
How is it arranged? And for example: Will there be a burn?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

Still only 9M approx ELIX circulating supply. If we added another 1 or 2 exchanges, it should go easily 5k sats. If Bittrex, 25k. The website http://www.elixirtoken.io/ is good. Lending app dev looks interesting...

Bittrex isn't going to happen. But if we can get at least cryptopia, livecoin and liqui we'd be good. This project is definitely undervalued. But the question is by how much. People keep dumping just to make a quick buck and don't even support the project itself. This project has a lot of potential and 2 of the hardest working devs that anyone has ever seen.

How do you know Bittrex won't happen?

I don't but it's definitely a long shot considering that bittrex hasn't added any new coins in months and that pretty much every project out there wants to be added to bittrex. I think we need to prove that this project is worthy first by adding it to the smaller exchanges before bittrex would even consider us.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

There is widespread rumours on twitter Elixir is a calculated scarm. What's the ground here pals?

We took down Minereum already which is actually a proven scam.
Elix however is fairly distributed and delivered already more progress than most coins during its short lifespan.
This is one hell of a good project and when something is that good it will attract a lot of FUD.
Don't let that scare you away though, do your own research and decided for yourself.

We took down Minereum already which is actually a proven scam

Is that true?  i join the Minereum 2.0 ICO . guess i will loss my eth
Loss your eth???
LOL, if you invested on ethereum, you really lose your eth big time, because you can buy MNE buy eth, and invest in MNE and get way back more, maybe 10-12x more. LOL AF!
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:07:44 AM

Yes, they are constantly working on this project and posting updates on these forums along with answering questions from the community.

Ok thanks so far.

Can you (or someone else) explain me about the circulating supply and the total supply?

That's a great question, I'm not sure if tokens will or can be burned during the lending process. This is more of a question for the devs. However burning the tokens would be great and it would help increase the value for sure. If there's no plans on burning tokens yet, hopefully the devs will consider it and develop a method for doing so in the near future.
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:47:27 AM

Ok thanks so far.

That's a great question, I'm not sure if tokens will or can be burned during the lending process. This is more of a question for the devs. However burning the tokens would be great and it would help increase the value for sure. If there's no plans on burning tokens yet, hopefully the devs will consider it and develop a method for doing so in the near future.

Thanks for your fast reply again. I'll keep an eye on this project. Might invest later.

Siralistair

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:21:30 PM

How do you know Bittrex won't happen?

I don't but it's definitely a long shot considering that bittrex hasn't added any new coins in months and that pretty much every project out there wants to be added to bittrex. I think we need to prove that this project is worthy first by adding it to the smaller exchanges before bittrex would even consider us.

Good point yeah Bittrex hasn't added anything in months.  Maybe it's pressure from the S.E.C. seeing as though they are an American company. Who knows. 
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

I have been following cryptos for about 8 months now and I have been waiting for a legitimate 'next big thing'.  While this is far from a guarantee (what coins really are), I do believe in it.  What monetary amount would you all say is too much to invest in a coin such as ELIX?

check Embermine...try the messenger app, you gooing to be impresd

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:47:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 03:23:41 PM by yesiam6

The Dev has always achieved his promised roadmap goals in the stated periods of time , he didn't disappoint us even once.
He's very active in the community and gives us regular updates on the ELIX development process.
I fully trust him and i'm sure that he's  capable enough to make the mobile lending app a success.
You should read through the pages of this thread to see the proof
The dev even pays Thread translation bounties out of his own pocket.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

The Dev has always achieved his promised roadmap goals in the stated periods of time , he didn't disappoint us even once.
He's very active in the community and gives us regular updates on the ELIX development process.
I fully trust him and i'm sure that he's  capable enough to make the mobile lending app a success.

+1
The way the team interacts with community is way beyond what I have experienced at other coins.
Considering ELIX has been dropped for free it's a huge accomplishment already to bring it at this stage with the first big deliverables set for Q4 2017. The current exchange rate is based on pure speculation but this will stop once the real development is presented and additional exchanges are unlocked.
IMO it's good to stack your bags high enough now before it takes off it never gets back at the current price level
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:41:05 PM

I see Elix very potential and want to invest in this project. Can someone tell me how much Elix's inflation? Is there a maximum limit for the amount of coin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
almg89

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

+1
The way the team interacts with community is way beyond what I have experienced at other coins.
Considering ELIX has been dropped for free it's a huge accomplishment already to bring it at this stage with the first big deliverables set for Q4 2017. The current exchange rate is based on pure speculation but this will stop once the real development is presented and additional exchanges are unlocked.
IMO it's good to stack your bags high enough now before it takes off it never gets back at the current price level

Indeed.
From first research it seems like the team really taking the project seriously, hope it won't disappear in a month.
About the price - since it was airdrop, I think we need to wait for a serious dip in order to see the psychological boundaries of investors. after testing the bottom, ill buy some myself Smiley

Good luck!
hua_879284

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

GUYS, GET ELIX ON BINANCE
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001787571
kuziaka

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

Good idea
What do you think @ElixDev?
I`m ready to put some votes for Elixir  Smiley
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:21:30 PM

+1

Indeed.
From first research it seems like the team really taking the project seriously, hope it won't disappear in a month.
About the price - since it was airdrop, I think we need to wait for a serious dip in order to see the psychological boundaries of investors. after testing the bottom, ill buy some myself Smiley

Good luck!

I have been following coinexchange since it opened on the ELIX/BTC pair and from what I see there is a lot of short term trading going on.
Price will bounce up an down for a while since long term holding is not common practise yet. This coin is only trading major volumes since a couple of days so you can't really go wrong buying some major volumes now as it can suddenly take off and you won't see it back at current level.

CryptoMeister
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

well , planed to save all my batch till next 10 years , will elix still exist ? well I'm curious about that Cheesy

I know you doubt that, just imagine if/when the price hit $100, wont you be tempted to move some tokens and look to retire in one carrebian highland, i will be tempted to start mining when the price hit $1

Im not quite sure if we'll ever hit $1 considering how many people are dumping at only .05 cents. I really hope this takes off so all the people who dumped for a quick buck will be kicking themselves in the ass a few years from now.

There is one lesson I have learnt in this space never say never, I remember last year when Ethereum was selling at $6, the price is now $300, Stratis started out this way too, see the price now, it is one of the best project I have ever invested in it ICO, so many success stories like this another one, Bitsend was selling at 400sat and now it is around 9k -10sat.
iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:57:15 PM

I have TME how to convert TME to ELIX. please guide me.Thanks

yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

I have TME how to convert TME to ELIX. please guide me.Thanks
it's right in the Original Post

"Elixir is an upgraded version of Timereum (TME). All TME has been converted to Elixor (EXOR), equivalent to the raw form of Elixir. EXOR can be converted to ELIX by sending EXOR to the ELIX contract address. TME holders should not create more TME batches, but should instead use EXOR to create batches.

EXOR contract address:

0x898bF39cd67658bd63577fB00A2A3571dAecbC53

To convert EXOR to ELIX, send EXOR to the ELIX address:

0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8

To view EXOR in your wallet, add the custom token with information:

Contract Address: 0x898bF39cd67658bd63577fB00A2A3571dAecbC53
Symbol: EXOR
Decimals: 18

To view ELIX in your wallet, add the custom token with information:

Contract Address: 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8
Symbol: ELIX
Decimals: 18

Basically click on add custom token on myetherwallet and put in the EXOR and ELIX Contract addresses
you should now have the same amount of EXOR as TIMEREUM , now you'll have to send the EXOR
to the ELIX Contract Address 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8 to convert it to ELIX
and et voila you now successfully "converted" your timereum to ELIXIR

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

well , planed to save all my batch till next 10 years , will elix still exist ? well I'm curious about that Cheesy

I know you doubt that, just imagine if/when the price hit $100, wont you be tempted to move some tokens and look to retire in one carrebian highland, i will be tempted to start mining when the price hit $1

Im not quite sure if we'll ever hit $1 considering how many people are dumping at only .05 cents. I really hope this takes off so all the people who dumped for a quick buck will be kicking themselves in the ass a few years from now.

There is one lesson I have learnt in this space never say never, I remember last year when Ethereum was selling at $6, the price is now $300, Stratis started out this way too, see the price now, it is one of the best project I have ever invested in it ICO, so many success stories like this another one, Bitsend was selling at 400sat and now it is around 9k -10sat.

Like I said before and indeed look at the charts e.g. Bitsend. When Dev keeps on developing in this pace IMO Elix will fly off to $0.50 before '17 is over.

CryptoMeister
granathus

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Hey, how is it going? Have anybody heard about the ties network project? I found them couple days ago… https://ties.network
I’ve checked the link... it’s just another social network but blockchain… who needs social network on blockchain?
DeeSome

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

Hey, how is it going? Have anybody heard about the ties network project? I found them couple days ago… https://ties.network
I’ve checked the link... it’s just another social network but blockchain… who needs social network on blockchain?

It’s not just a social network guys - it’s much bigger. If don’t understand it, you better learn more about the project. watch this https://youtu.be/yynacqvPKds - it seems like they have platform launched already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: