Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

Does ELIX have plan to list on the exchanges of HitBTC, Bittrex,... ?
If yes, when will this happen ?
pagingarqs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

Hello, is participation in Discord and Twitter obligatory? What is the relationship of this project with Ethereum Gold? Probably one will accuse the other of copying the idea... Anyway, I joined the airdrop, good luck! Maybe this token is valuable.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

is it true that elixir are burning coins in 21/10 ??
 Roll Eyes

I never heard this before, it would definiteley drive the price up when this is true.
Where do you read it vor who said this?

Give us proofs, please. I never heard about it before. I think this is wrong info.

Maybe the discussion was a bit easier. The total supply drives on the pace of hatching and currently almost 43% of the total amount of batches are hatched, so 43% of the 4100 genesis addresses are already gone.   Logical result of this is that the total supply would end up a lot lower then previously assumed so we could be looking at 70M Max vs. 137M when mining went more lineair . So basically the faster the Gen accounts are mined the more coins are taken out if the Max possible supply so the Genesis accounts are burning their tokens every time they hatch a batch before Year 10.

Believe me that this is very good for this coins future since the risk of inflation is highly reduced by such a high creation rate in the first year. Lets say 50% of the Genesis accounts are already gone in the first year and the remaining 50% is spread out over the next 3 years (no one will wait 10 years of course) Currently we experience the effect of this huge inflation but Elix is not dropping back below 1.2k sat so what could this implicate for the period in which Elix will start releasing more substantial updates? Less inlfation x more demand x more awareness = solid base for a massive explosion in rate.

CryptoMeister
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:12:47 PM

Hello, is participation in Discord and Twitter obligatory?

Uh, did you even read the OP or even the title?

What is the relationship of this project with Ethereum Gold? Probably one will accuse the other of copying the idea... Anyway, I joined the airdrop, good luck! Maybe this token is valuable.

Are you drunk? What has ELIX got to do with those useless e-somethingcoins and an airdrop at this point?

Roll Eyes

I never heard this before, it would definiteley drive the price up when this is true.
Where do you read it vor who said this?

Give us proofs, please. I never heard about it before. I think this is wrong info.

Maybe the discussion was a bit easier. The total supply drives on the pace of hatching and currently almost 43% of the total amount of batches are hatched, so 43% of the 4100 genesis addresses are already gone.

There are 4,113 genesis addresses. As for burning coins, the only burning I know of is the burning of the converted TME.

Logical result of this is that the total supply would end up a lot lower then previously assumed so we could be looking at 70M Max vs. 137M when mining went more lineair . So basically the faster the Gen accounts are mined the more coins are taken out if the Max possible supply so the Genesis accounts are burning their tokens every time they hatch a batch before Year 10.

Mhmm, we might end up having a lower total supply than OMG's circulating supply.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:05:33 AM

I'm guestimating that the total supply will end up being around 70 million. We'll see even more genesis addresses dump once the price rises back up.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

i thought ELIXIR is a eth token . why it need mobile wallet for itselft ??
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

thanks for the update dev, looking pretty good i must say

yeah very nice update   and dev is very active
If elix will have mobile wallet is we will not use eth wallet again dev?
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:51:10 PM

I assume the mobile wallet is not for storing the tokens, but for lending. To lend these tokens you have to interact with the smart contract. To facilitate that, when you lend it through the app, the app will handle these actions.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:19:34 AM

What is the current market cap?

Uh, check it on CMC like for pretty much every other coin/token.

i thought ELIXIR is a eth token . why it need mobile wallet for itselft ??

Read the WP and watch the demo again. FYI, if it was a mobile wallet in the way MEW is, that would be a good thing.

Any upcoming Twitter / Facebook campaign? Dev Team needs to spread the word about Eilixir Smiley

I doubt it. This wasn't an ICO so any such bounty would have to be paid from their own pockets and take away from the app and fee for listing on other exchanges. But, hey, you can and should spread word yourself.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

I've noticed that more genesis addresses have mined their batches. Hopefully the price recovers soon after bitcoin forks.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:52:53 PM

I've noticed that more genesis addresses have mined their batches. Hopefully the price recovers soon after bitcoin forks.

Yeah, that should be what will likely happen IMO. Not just Elixir, I think the whole alt market will possibly recovering after the forking is done. About the mined batches, the more the users are mining them now, the better it should be for the hodlers later Smiley
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:51:22 PM

They have promised a lot of new project info  and updates in 2018. So i think a price movement will start to show properly closer to that time .Might go after the fork as well

Yes.
1400 is a great price. Better stock up now.

People start to realize that BTC Gold is a shitcoin with no support nor hashpower, and don't want to miss the alts-train like last time

Reminder:
People dropped alts and lost 30% to get BTCcash... then the luckiest sold at 0.3BTC, making it even on their loss.
Ny the time the fork was done, Bittrex and the other exchanges were so overloaded that nobody could get in and buy alts low.
After the battle, Alts were already up +30%.

This time, the risk of being stuck with a BTCgold worth 0.01 BTC is very high, especially if people are missing an Alt-run like last time .

The winning move is:
Someone who stacked up BTC before last week's pump. Making +20%
The same person dumping BTC now for cheap alts, and will make another +30% after the fork.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:22:26 AM

So much what seb is saying. Stock up on promising alts now -like ELIX- and after the fork people will run back and look for the cheapest "sure moon" projects.
ELIX is one of them.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:38:52 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 06:11:51 AM by topesis

Roll Eyes
That is not true, whose coin are they going to burn, maybe the project he is talking about is Minerieum, they want to burn the MNE tokens received for their Artemine ICO
Do you have any proof of it ?
HateMeNot

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Hey, looks nice, what is the mechanics behind loan approval? KYC? No KYC?
Coiner_

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:32 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:41:50 PM by Coiner_

Hey, looks nice, what is the mechanics behind loan approval? KYC? No KYC?

The Elixir WP talks about lending anonymously so I doubt (and hope) there's no KYC. And since the initial stage will be for family and friends that's not a problem (is it ever?) but I won't be surprised if it's added it when it goes global and (physical) collateral is introduced into the system.
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

i dont know exaclty how much addresses have been mined, but hope too that, in long term is going to be good for the holders.
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

A quick update:

A website designer will be hired to redesign the website. This process will take some time, but should greatly improve the user experience.

When the new website is released, it will include a team page.

We will also be continuing with our weekly MVP updates.
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:35 PM

A quick update:

A website designer will be hired to redesign the website. This process will take some time, but should greatly improve the user experience.

Great news, finally the website gets an upgrade. That was really necessary, because the current homepage doesn't look very professional. There are not much but a few reviews with suggestions here on BTC forum and reddit.

I would really recommend a light/bright/white theme for the homepage, because its more attracting than a darker one. I really liked the icons/symbols of the Timereum website, that explained some facts about the coin (although the content wasn't really professional). I think it would be a good idea to implement something like that to explain newcomers the history of the coin and how it developed, pictured in something nice to look at. like a series of "small-pictures/icons" with a hover background, similar to the Timereum website. The current logos/symbols above "Built on Ethereum" - "Mined Through Time" - "Lending Service" look really cheap and unprofessional.

It would also be a good idea to offer the whitepaper and all the other papers as pdf, in an extra download section for people who like to download it. Maybe someone wants to send the paper to someone else per email.

The papers presented by the dev in the early times looked really great. LaTex made it look really professional. Interested investors often like to read as much as possible about a project they want to invest in. Do them a favor and provide some new papers in the future. Written in Latex and filled with interesting information. Like the paper the dev wrote about the lending-service, that is something people do not expect and really helps the development and the possibility to spread news about the project.

I read a lot of concerns, in the chat/forum etc. that there should be more to read. Also people are complaining that the whitepaper has only 10 pages or something like that. In my eyes that is more than enough, if it explains everything correct. If you would provide multiple papers that would help to solve that problem.

The stats page looks really great, the font and the blue tone of the letters and the logo are very well chosen. In my opinion the logo of the stats page looks kind of better than the usual logo. But I don't know, that is only my personal perception^^
There is also a button or something else missing to get from the stats page back to the homepage.

The bottom part with the roadmap and the pictures of the app look also good, but thats because those illustrations are really well done!

I read the suggestions that it would be nice to add a FAQ-Section to the website. Thats a good idea, as there are so many questions that getting asked again and again. Maybe someone asks the guys from the Telegram chat, there are a few that are active since the beginning, including the mod, if they can write a summary with the most frequent and important questions including answers for the FAQ. I'm sure they would help. I can provide names if necessary too.

In my eyes its not that important that the devs reveal their identity, because this project has been airdropped. They always delivered, since the beginning. Sometimes it took a bit longer, but they always delivered. I totally trust ElixirDev. But revealing the identities will help a lot of people who are continuously asking for that. Great that you accelerated this milestone to accommodate the wishes of many investors. Again a really smart and impressive step of the 2 developers.

Wish you the best for future development.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

A quick update:

Really appreciate the efforts to adjust to your investor's cries dev. This kind of attitude and work ethic will get this company/token far. Fellow elixir supporters let's keep this news DL and let it grow gradually for those of us who have held through an uneventful last few weeks (price wise).

Having been here since the TME days, this is not the first time the devs are under-promising and over-delivering. They did it with regards to getting the coin on any exchange, rebranding to Elixir and now this. IMO there was really never any doubt that they would release it way before the date listed in the roadmap. As I see it, think of the dates on the roadmap like times to beat by 30+ days.

[-- snip --]

Great news, finally the website gets an upgrade. That was really necessary, because the current homepage doesn't look very professional. There are not much but a few reviews with suggestions here on BTC forum and reddit.

I would really recommend a light/bright/white theme for the homepage, because its more attracting than a darker one.

I was thinking going with the colors in the logo would be nice.

The current logos/symbols above "Built on Ethereum" - "Mined Through Time" - "Lending Service" look really cheap and unprofessional.

I have to agree. They also don't scale well across devices and look a tad pixelated/fuzzy on mobile. Going with SVG icons for the updated site should be a priority IMO.

LaTex made it look really professional. [-- snip --]

Please jog my memory, who or what is latex?

The stats page looks really great, the font and the blue tone of the letters and the logo are very well chosen. In my opinion the logo of the stats page looks kind of better than the usual logo. But I don't know, that is only my personal perception^^
There is also a button or something else missing to get from the stats page back to the homepage.

The stats and site in general is in dire need of some "action", so to speak. We need some animations, not as crazy and overdone as Chronologic's but something.

I read the suggestions that it would be nice to add a FAQ-Section to the website. Thats a good idea, as there are so many questions that getting asked again and again. Maybe someone asks the guys from the Telegram chat, there are a few that are active since the beginning, including the mod, if they can write a summary with the most frequent and important questions including answers for the FAQ. I'm sure they would help. I can provide names if necessary too.

It's not just a suggestion, it's almost done. It's being worked on by a few of us in the Discord which you can join here.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: