Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172794 times)
Dremeber

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Currently Elixir stands on place 389 on the CMC.

Here is a break down with the current market cap at the top 300, top 200 and so one and what this would mean to the Elixir Price.
Rank   Price $
389     0,59
300     1,02
200     2,21
150     3,82
100     6,83
75     10,74
50     17,40
40     24,25
30     34,83
25     40,39
20     83,82

I, personally, don't see any major climbs in the marketcap without a working product. I do believe with a working product, Elix should deserve a place in the top 100.
Any idea, when Elixir will have a working product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Currently Elixir stands on place 389 on the CMC.

Here is a break down with the current market cap at the top 300, top 200 and so one and what this would mean to the Elixir Price.
Rank   Price $
389     0,59
300     1,02
200     2,21
150     3,82
100     6,83
75     10,74
50     17,40
40     24,25
30     34,83
25     40,39
20     83,82

I, personally, don't see any major climbs in the marketcap without a working product. I do believe with a working product, Elix should deserve a place in the top 100.
Any idea, when Elixir will have a working product?

4 posts above you has the answer. q2 is beta, q3 is full public launch. buy now and hodl til then.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sporty90

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Nope, q1 is alpha q2 closed beta and q2 full public launch.
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

i have a question regarding the roadmap on the website. It also fits to the previous posts, because there seems to be some discrepancies about the milestones of the roadmap.

I use a mac with safari, all on newest version and the roadmap on the website looks like that:

https://imgur.com/gallery/h6TAKqz

Also the arrows on the left and right side doesn't change anything.

Is it buggy?

SHBlizzard

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

i have a question regarding the roadmap on the website. It also fits to the previous posts, because there seems to be some discrepancies about the milestones of the roadmap.

I use a mac with safari, all on newest version and the roadmap on the website looks like that:

https://imgur.com/gallery/h6TAKqz

Also the arrows on the left and right side doesn't change anything.

Is it buggy?

try clearing the cache

it works fine on mine, just checked and mobile public launch is q2, desktop launch with mobile linking launching q3

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

"The token manager will need a few modifications to handle ELIX and produce the upcoming rewards token, dubbed “Token P.” We’ve already created a prototype contract for Token P. Afterwards, we anticipate conducting the same type of automated testing on the token manager contract."

Thanks for the update! Is Token P is what the novaexchange people will be getting in compensation? Is there any indicator or way to control what the starting price will be? Assuming it will be on par with what the present Elix Tokens...

ie.

John bought 1000 TME tokens that got stuck on Nova. 1000 Elix tokens now at present day vlaue (0.50 USD) are now valued at $500. If "Token P" is 1 cent a coin we would get $500/0.01 = 50,000 "Token P".
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

Q1 2018:
● Team

• Team reveal and additional recruitment
  • New website with revamped whitepaper

● Elixir Mobile App Alpha Test

• In house testing of functional prototype
  • Prototype published and linked to Ethereum blockchain with real-time scanning,
    and information transmitting through sockets to mobile devices

● Crowdfunding Integration

• Ability to propose specific ideas with function requirements
  • Ability to choose projects and support them anonymously
  • Supports creators, hosts, and any Ethereum tokens

So ELIX is on a good way improving its great value! I really think #moontimeissoontime if the whole thing is running.
Really looking forward.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 03:12:42 PM by viljy

"The token manager will need a few modifications to handle ELIX and produce the upcoming rewards token, dubbed “Token P.” We’ve already created a prototype contract for Token P. Afterwards, we anticipate conducting the same type of automated testing on the token manager contract."

Thanks for the update! Is Token P is what the novaexchange people will be getting in compensation? Is there any indicator or way to control what the starting price will be? Assuming it will be on par with what the present Elix Tokens...

ie.

John bought 1000 TME tokens that got stuck on Nova. 1000 Elix tokens now at present day vlaue (0.50 USD) are now valued at $500. If "Token P" is 1 cent a coin we would get $500/0.01 = 50,000 "Token P".

Compensation for TME, which was frozen on Novaexchange was made a long time ago, and Dev gave a lot of time for this. Why were not you interested in ads, did not follow the project and did not exchange TME, then, when everyone did it? Secondly, TME exchanged for ELIX, for no new "Token P." it should not be exchanged. If you did not make the exchange on time, then who is to blame? Besides, it's not Dev that included TME in the listing on Novaexchange, it was done by the community through voting. Make claims to Novaexchange for the fact that they can not work with ERC20 tokens. Dev paid for the ELIX listing on Coinexchange. So it's just not appropriate to ask such a question about TME and also to include such figures, so that you are paid 50 times more for new tokens for a dead token. I am against any compensation to those who have TME. If a person has not exchanged for half a year, when Dev has exerted so much effort to help the victims, then this person is to blame. Also, I know that these tokens have been unfrozen for a long time on Novaexchange. Can you buy TME for pennies and now want to exchange it? Now there is a delisting TME on December 10, 2017. So you just would like to exchange TME, which you do not know where from. I remember lottereumdev bought TME here for its LTE 1000:1 tokens. Maybe you bought 20 million TME for 0.000000000000000001 sat?
fastfalcon94

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

ie.

Compensation for TME, which was frozen on Novaexchange was made a long time ago, and Dev gave a lot of time for this. Why were not you interested in ads, did not follow the project and did not exchange TME, then, when everyone did it? Secondly, TME exchanged for ELIX, for no new "Token P." it should not be exchanged. If you did not make the exchange on time, then who is to blame? Besides, it's not Dev that included TME in the listing on Novaexchange, it was done by the community through voting. Make claims to Novaexchange for the fact that they can not work with ERC20 tokens. Dev paid for the ELIX listing on Coinexchange. So it's just not appropriate to ask such a question about TME and also to include such figures, so that you are paid 50 times more for new tokens for a dead token. I am against any compensation to those who have TME. If a person has not exchanged for half a year, when Dev has exerted so much effort to help the victims, then this person is to blame. Also, I know that these tokens have been unfrozen for a long time on Novaexchange. Can you buy TME for pennies and now want to exchange it? Now there is a delisting TME on December 10, 2017. So you just would like to exchange TME, which you do not know where from. I remember lottereumdev bought TME here for its LTE 1000:1 tokens. Maybe you bought 20 million TME for 0.000000000000000001 sat?

Where have you been the last few months? The irony in your post is that you are blaming us for missing an announcement in the past, but you yourself must have also missed month's worth of discussion about this more recent compensation:) ElixerDev has already started a process for this when Nova finally unlocked their wallets. They had us give them our NovaExchange login credentials and they logged in as us to verify when we purchased TME and that we didn't try to accumulate more after the wallets became unlocked. They had us all create a new MEW wallet address and give it to them for future compensation. There are only about 20 of us. At the time they had planned of doing another conversion (kind of like Exor to Elix again) and dealing us back in, but they have since decided to stick with Elix. Some of their last posts on the matter suggested compensating via the future reward token which I am assuming "Token P" is.

This is where ElixerDev started the process back on Nov 28th:

@fastfalcon94

Just sent you a PM. We're going to look into this and try to take care of this for you. Anyone else who has reached out, please resend your PM so it's at the front of my inbox. We recognize that if the project becomes much more valuable it would be a shame to miss out.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

ie.

Where have you been the last few months? The irony in your post is that you are blaming us for missing an announcement in the past, but you yourself must have also missed month's worth of discussion about this more recent compensation:) ElixerDev has already started a process for this when Nova finally unlocked their wallets. They had us give them our NovaExchange login credentials and they logged in as us to verify when we purchased TME and that we didn't try to accumulate more after the wallets became unlocked. They had us all create a new MEW wallet address and give it to them for future compensation. There are only about 20 of us. At the time they had planned of doing another conversion (kind of like Exor to Elix again) and dealing us back in, but they have since decided to stick with Elix. Some of their last posts on the matter suggested compensating via the future reward token which I am assuming "Token P" is.

@fastfalcon94

Just sent you a PM. We're going to look into this and try to take care of this for you. Anyone else who has reached out, please resend your PM so it's at the front of my inbox. We recognize that if the project becomes much more valuable it would be a shame to miss out.

ElixirDev on November 27, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Then there are no questions. But why have not you received compensation when more than two months have passed?
SHBlizzard

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

ie.

@fastfalcon94

Then there are no questions. But why have not you received compensation when more than two months have passed?

Because the devs said it would happen pretty much when the app is ready and the mining function is up (new token P)

JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

It doesn't really matter what they said and when. At the moment it is not possible to get TMEs converted to ELIX/EXOR.

Maybe they come up with a solution. I too have some TME left, but i never moved them from the mew wallet. Maybe the can come up with a solution where you can send the tokens to a smart contract that is somehow connected to the token manager and gives you the in app tokens. But it could be really hard to identify those TME that would be eligible for a conversion. With a bit of luck they will come up with a solution.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't be the supply on the https://elixirtoken.io stats page be different. From the batches that have been mined, some created TME not ELIX. Or have the TME batches been excluded?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

It's sad the price just keep on going down and down I wonder what's the bottom is going to be I keep buying the dip but it keeps on dipping. They say be greedy when everyone is fearful, I thought it was a good opportunity to buy but now my elixir bag is getting heavier but the price just keep on going down. btw i bought at 0.80 and 0.68$ maybe I need to take a break and stop looking at the chart.

cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7700

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

Is  0.80 cents a good buy price for this ?

definitely!
all under 1$ is cheap. its a good point now to buy some more ELIX tokens

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7700

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Is  0.80 cents a good buy price for this ?

definitely!
all under 1$ is cheap. its a good point now to buy some more ELIX tokens
What price do you see this coin to be in about 6 months?

if the devs can go on like this and keep their appointments in the roadmap, at least i think a price of 50k sats is realistic

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
fastfalcon94

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

It doesn't really matter what they said and when. At the moment it is not possible to get TMEs converted to ELIX/EXOR.

Maybe they come up with a solution. I too have some TME left, but i never moved them from the mew wallet. Maybe the can come up with a solution where you can send the tokens to a smart contract that is somehow connected to the token manager and gives you the in app tokens. But it could be really hard to identify those TME that would be eligible for a conversion. With a bit of luck they will come up with a solution.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't be the supply on the https://elixirtoken.io stats page be different. From the batches that have been mined, some created TME not ELIX. Or have the TME batches been excluded?

The new conversion process is really for original investors that had TME stuck on Nova Exchange. Shortly after TME was listed on Nova for around 3 cents I bought some. Within 48 hours the wallet went into maintenance mode and never came out. During this time dev wanted to do the Exor conversion process. We all waited for Nova so we could withdraw our tokens, but the wallet never came out of maintenance mode. They decided to go ahead with the conversion anyways. A lot of us could not do anything. At the time dev re-assured us that we would not be sol and they would find a way to make it right.

To dev's credit they did come up with a compensation process for these Nova TME holders during the exor to elix conversion, but it was a very short window (less than 3 weeks) and a lot of us missed it. Dev said there was nothing they could do at the time. Then with NovaExchange making the announcement they were going away, there was a chance any proof we owned stuck TME would also be lost. This was at the same time dev was pondering a new token. Ironically it was also at the same time the Nova TME wallet somehow came out of maintenance mode. Dev agreed to log into our Nova Accounts, check our transaction history to verify how much TME we had in our accounts at the time the wallet originally went into maintenance mode. This way they would at least have a record of "who had what" if Nova went away and our transaction history is lost. I think there were only about 20 people on this forum that have done this.

If you have unconverted TME in a MEW wallet they probably won't be able to help. Because you could have technically bought it on Nova for cheap after it finally came out of maintenance mode and sent it to MEW. Also I think anyone that went through the TME to Exor conversion still technically has TME sitting in a wallet somewhere as I don't think the tokens were destroyed.

-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

Devs released on Facebook a first look to an early version of the new $ELIX wallet layout.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

dear community, tell me please
now amount of ELIX is about 1350 per one batch, right ?
will it increase from year to year like in timereum ?
thanks
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Yes, the batch size incerase from year to year to a the maximum batch size of every batch from 5,000 in year 10.
Scenarios to the creating of batchs on different times can you find in the Whitepaper.

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Looks like current supply and remaining batches listed on the website are not updated, I doubt there were no batches generated during the last week. And I believe the total supply is not going to be more than 50 million. I am sure that loads of genesis addresses were lost and forgotten, we are at the 60% redeemed mark and I think we will stay here for a long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: