Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2209 times)
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos

The crypto currencies will have a better future  because day by day and time to time the people are getting more engaged with crypto currency. I think crypto currencies will accept world wide and can be recognized internationally.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

if compared with a few years ago, bitcoin prices have a very significant increase so we can see that the crypto currency has a good future because it will have a growing and profitable price
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

It’s important that the community also has an open mind and have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies. It’s one way to keep the community expanding.
It is good advantage to you if you have knowledge in cryptocurrency cause it helps you a lot to become successful and also good thing if you share your knowledge in bitcoin cause many people are interested to learn more about in cryptocurrency.
sinthia1234

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

It is good advantages to you.The crypto currencies will have a better future because day by day and time to time the people are gettting more engaged with crypto currencies.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Cryptocurrency has more advantages and a bright future because each and every day, people participate and engaged in cryptocurrency.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:47 AM

Well no one can predict the future but I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be great and used worldwide because by then it would have been accepted across the world. Cryptocurrency will be the centre of everything.
LeviReilly

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

With the strong development of crytocurrencies, hope that it will have a big position in the future
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

I believe that the future of crypto currency is more brighter that today. There will be some other people may wanted to invest on crypto in the near future because it is really interesting. We need to hold it today and wait until it reach into the highest level, it is more amazing than what we are expecting. And I believe that in the future crypto currency will make a new record.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:01:19 AM

I believe that the future of altcoin will be better in the future, because for us altcoin is also very popular and easy we get much better profits in the future, so I think the future will be brighter than now.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

I think cryptocurrency have a bright future ahead of it. Especially more countries are now aware of it existing value. We all know that BTC went down compared to its value last year, but apparently, it's starting to gain this quarter. Cryptocurrency will surely be embraced by more people as time goes by. Never underestimate the dominace bitcoin had shown us all.
Khanhdzai

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Crypto will grow with the continuous development of the Internet
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

The rise of cryptocurrencies over the past couple years represents “the legitimization of a new asset class emerging alongside the traditional global economy.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos
I do agree on this. indeed in this case we need to develop the bitinoin trutama in the middle of the market today that may be one dollar player
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

I think cryptocurrency have a bright future ahead of it. Especially more countries are now aware of it existing value. We all know that BTC went down compared to its value last year, but apparently, it's starting to gain this quarter. Cryptocurrency will surely be embraced by more people as time goes by. Never underestimate the dominace bitcoin had shown us all.

Bitcoin got a lot of exposure last year due to its meteoric rise and more cryptocurrencies are develop every day. Some of them will be worthless in a few years and some would flourish depending on the effort of its developers and if the community would support its project and use the coin for its actual purpose.

Blockchain technology is gaining traction and more companies adopt it because they can see that it has lesser expenses and more efficient transactions. Along with the adoption and growth of scope of blockchain technology would be the growth of cryptocurrencies as well.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

bitcoin is very stable now than old year ago. this sign is trusted by used many payment gateway. in my country someone selling the electronic used payment by cryptocurrency. they said made easier payment than credit card.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
LaraEnderby

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Like other industry, hope that crypto has a bright future so that we can earn more money for may family. Fight!!
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

Crypto currency now is very popular, many people can earn cypto in online industries, by investing on it or even some business online, even also a gaming industry through online can offer a token when they play the games. We are now on the new world that in the future most people will become use an online wallet and cashless every time they go outside to make a shopping.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

There's so many article and opinion provided by this forum . It is good to explore it by yourself than asking it repeatedly. As my opinion, we have different perspective when it comes to this question therefore there's no a centain answer.

jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency will also grow better in the future, because seeing bitcoin prices every day also meningakat with better in the future.
zubrr51

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

The future of crypto currency will be promising, only if adoption is not a rigid regulatory framework to regulate them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: