Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2209 times)
kingofworld92

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

We need to keep it today and wait until it reaches the highest level, it is more wonderful than what we are expecting. I think electronic money has a bright future ahead of it. We all know that BTC has gone down compared to its value last year, but apparently, it started to gain in this quarter. Never underestimate the dominant bitcoin gave us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

for me a lot of the future of crypto currencies to everyone because everyone has invested in them and here also takes money to buy what they want to buy.
kingofworld92

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Blockchain technology is gaining traction and many companies adopt it because they may find it cheaper and more efficient. Crypto Crypto is now very popular, many people can earn cypto in the online industry, by investing in it or even some online businesses, even the gaming industry through online. Can provide a token when they play the game.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

I think in the future will be the development of digital assets and blockchain. I think that much can change and in 5 years in the top will be other altcoins.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrencies have bright future. Because already many countries accepted cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are digital currency. They are safe and fast for transaction. Also they are more profitable too.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrencies have bright future. Because already many countries accepted cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are digital currency. They are safe and fast for transaction. Also they are more profitable too.
Despite all we can see about cryptoccurency, good and bad news spreading, we dont really know what will be the future of cryptocurrency. As what i see, many opportunities will come in because the technology upgrades every time, so the future of crypto currency is either bright or not. All we have to do is focus on now and then wait for its future to happen.

jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

electronic money has a bright future ahead of him. We all know that BTC has gone down compared to its value last year, but it seems, it is starting to increase in this quarter. Never underestimate the dominant bitcoin gives us all. We need to keep it today and wait until it reaches the highest level, it's more beautiful than what we expect. For future investment.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

I think the future of crytocurrency is very dazzling.many people can earn cypto in the online industry and we get much better gain from it.in the upcoming future it's very important for our life.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Crypto currency is a digital gold and many people like this currencies.so in my counsel crypto currencies future is very shiny.
Vova050898

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

I believe the future of cryptocurrency is big enough and successful, but the world is not ready to accept cryptocurrency yet, but in time it will have to)))
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has some advantages that fiat does not have, that's one factor that makes bitcoin a valuable item, but recently more popular bitcoins serve as a future investment tool, no one knows how profitable it is to invest in bitcoins and how risky the investment is in bitcoin, I hope it will work out fine. I agree that Bitcoin will become more accessible because it becomes easier to turn BTC into a fiat and back. OR if BTC becomes dominant over fiat and people are paid with BTC rather than fiat.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright because they are putting a lot of things and information  has been put in place in order to maximize  the future with the effect of change
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

the future of cryptocurrency still has enthusiasts from various circles, I believe if in some time to come including one or two years ahead crypto is still a good choice for investment we can optmisi with it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Generaldiscussion

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

If you need my suggestion, I can tell you that you need to study about Socrates. It helps to get reading annoying personal meetings and paperwork. I really like their philosophy! Moreover, if a person purchases their card, they will be provided with an additional discount and special condition.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies are bright in the fact that its now accepted by many companies, regardless of the countries that have banned it, other countries have just started to accept it and learning how to deal with it. It will surely take a long time to accept cryptocurrecies by others but we are getting there and these currencies will be use as a payment method and so thus giving profit working on it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

Despite all we can see about cryptoccurency, good and bad news spreading, we dont really know what will be the future of cryptocurrency. As what i see, many opportunities will come in because the technology upgrades every time, so the future of crypto currency is either bright or not. All we have to do is focus on now and then wait for its future to happen.
but we can predict the future by using progress and what is happening to cryptocurrency. and as you know the growth of users and
the development of crypto is great. many people liked and interested. from there we can know the future of crypto will be bright
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

As we can see that the bitcoin price now is little by little it increase, and now that the bitcoin is more investors invest because they see the good future on it, and beside they earn more profit when they invest on in and hold in a long period of time.
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

It helps to get reading annoying personal meetings and paperwork. I really like their philosophy! Moreover, if a person purchases their card, they will be provided with an additional discount and special condition. I think electronic money has a bright future ahead. Never underestimate the dominant bitcoin gave us all.
thinkabout

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

We all know that BTC has fallen short of its value last year, but it seems that it started rising this quarter. Blockchain technology is gaining traction and many companies apply it because they can find it cheaper and more efficient by investing in it or even some online business that can provide code. Notify when they play the game.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

We all know that BTC has fallen short of its value last year, but it seems that it started rising this quarter. Blockchain technology is gaining traction and many companies apply it because they can find it cheaper and more efficient by investing in it or even some online business that can provide code. Notify when they play the game.

Nice topic,cryptocurrency in the future is will not be prohibited anymore all over the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: