Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

No this is not true at all. All of people who is starting in one thing, they didn't have a knowledge to do what they work at the beginning. I guest all of the people who enter to this forum is not know about bitcoin but some people know it. So don't be judgmental because to people who are not knowing a thing but they can learn it someday and share the idea to each others.
No its for everyone, anyone can enter into the house of bitcoin and can make their roots strong in the house by investing into it, all what needed is to gather some information about bitcoin by visiting google and youtube, seek some guidance through the forum and find some promising projects, then you will be on the way of success and be among the high class of the society in future
Yes bitcoin is for only those people who have interest in bitcoin and have a knowledge and more information about bitcoin because if you have knowledge about bitcoin then it is not possible that you can work with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

i dont thinks so because its very easy to learn about bitcoin for me its not complicated
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

before me I ask maap, because not for me, I think bitcoin is not only for highly educated and knowledgeable people, because I myself do not have high education and I also not enough knowledge but I also can use bitcoin without problem
so I think you're saying this because most people are telling you about the bitcoin of highly educated people when it all depends.
highly educated or not knowledgeable because I think bitcoin can be learned alone
so for me everyone can recognize bitcoin with their own educational background and for the knowledge I think only in economics alone especially the digital currency that's enough.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

Yes i think it is for educated and knowledgeable in sense people having understanding of cyrptocurrency and investments.

It does not require technical or professional education but person should know what is BTC. As its wrong to invest without having knowledge of what and where you are investing.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:37:20 PM

i have opinion that bitcoin just for people who looking forward and have open minded , and not for people with stuck / old minded that to get money it must be out of the house , because some people with that minded when i tell him/her about bitcoin they just say bitcoin is just a scam
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

I think the bitcoins are not only for educated people and knowledgeable people because some of the people is not educated much but they can understand english. So I think the bitcoin is not only for educated people or knowledgeable people. Some of the people trying hard to learn english language like me, I'm not veterans here in english language.
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Its depends on people who is interested in bitcoin, I think if educated and knowledgeable are willing to invest in easy proccess they want to achieve.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

That is not true bitcoins is not only for educated and knowledgeable people only. For as long you are willing to take risk as well as willing to learn how to trade and your goal is to earn profit education is not the qualification all we need is the proper analysis and capabilities of the person to be able to invest in bitcoin and add up to that is the common sense.

wenas

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

I agree with you bitcoin is present to everyone, no matter whether he is educated or not, what is needed in this world is the will to keep learning, because by learning we can know something. so for me everyone can join and succeed with bitcoin
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

That is not true bitcoins is not only for educated and knowledgeable people only. For as long you are willing to take risk as well as willing to learn how to trade and your goal is to earn profit education is not the qualification all we need is the proper analysis and capabilities of the person to be able to invest in bitcoin and add up to that is the common sense.
yes, bitcoin is not just for a knowledgeable and educated person. as long as the person is open with technology and willing to learn, anyone can use bitcoin for profit. however, it is necessary patience, repetitive exercise, to be able to analyze the bitcoin market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

Bitcoin is created for everyone who is interested with bitcoin. None of the less if you are poor, rich, smart, dumb or anything. As long as you want to use and get involve with bitcoin then it is really possible for you to get into bitcoin because the only requirements to get into bitcoin are internet, device like computer or smartphone then you are good to go.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:07 PM

People has a different knowledge about how they understand the bitcoin in a way that they could, so everyone can join here without asking regarding thier educational background.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
xwtfx

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:58:23 AM

Absolutely no, bitcoin is for everybody most specially the middle and low class people. Bitcoin is for every person who is pissed off to every over priced transaction from the bank, remittances, and other establishment which needed transaction charges. The sad truth is that bitcoin was not disseminated to people who don't have access to internet.
Off course not bitcoin is for everyone in the whole world but I want to tell you that only those people who have knowledge about bitcoin can work with bitcoin because if you have no knowledge about bitcoin then how can you work with bitcoin. So everyone first need to know about bitcoin before starting working with bitcoin.
Makest

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:01:42 AM

I think some knowledge of what is bitcoin and how does work is necessary but a high degree in education is not required.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

of course need some knowledge in blockchain working process, example what fees not depends of a summ sending btc
and knowledge in infosec, otherwise you will be hacked and your bitcoins will be stolen

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:08:38 AM

Bitcoin is for all degrees or whatever diploma you have as long they can understand cryptocurrency and digital currency they can deal with bitcoins.Atleast they have a knowledge and read some article in forum to make them understand fully the digital currency,the benefits of it and the importance of it.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

I don't really know what i mean is if you're from other country which their language isn't english they can't easily understand what others are saying and you have to post something like in this forum by english language and others who doesn't know english can hardly do that. Well it doesn't mean you have to be a degree holder or educated but it is important for a people to be knowledgeable he might be scammed or something if he's not knowledgable enough. That's only my opinion though.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:14:56 AM

Obviously not!!Bitcoin is for everyone... anyone can buy it now and use it in future to become rich and fulfill dreams.

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:29:10 AM

I think this is a wrong assumption, bitcoin can not be said only for education but as a future investment, even one day will beat banks in terms of transactions.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

No, it's not. It is for people willing to take a risk and firm believers in technology. Most of educated people I know think this is either hype or scam. They quote Morgan Stanley CEO and other experts spreading ridiculous FUD. Like after listing at CME bitcoin will crash like to 1000 USD. Where is a logic it it? Well, trading need experience more than education. And some luck as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: