Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
Cold-Heart (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:49:31 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:54:16 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:09:57 AM

That depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you are referring to are those who took up high degrees in college, then I think it isn't. But if we talk about people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins, then it is. Bitcoins can be learned by your own. You won't earn from bitcoins if you have no knowledge about it.
Ghani

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

for me everyone can recognize bitcoin with their educational background that is not too high and for the knowledge I think mandatory only in the field of economi and especially currency (digital currency) it is enough.

`███████████████████████
```███████████████████
````█████████████████
`````████████████████
``````██████████████
```````████████████
````````████████
`````````████████
``````````██████
```````````████
````````````██
EXANIUM
THE NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN FOR MASS ADOPTI 
 OPTIONN RETAIL WORLD TO CRYPTO WORLD       

Download Account and JOIN DEFI / DAPP / NFT
●TELEGRAM●TWITTER ●FACEBOOK
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:26:09 AM

Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
Nope , Bitcoin is for everyone dude that want to adopt the technology (the blockchain) behind Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is easily to determined what is it , even children they easily to know it so you dont need to became knowledgeable person to know it.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

Absolutely not. I feel people that are willing to buy bitcoin and take the risk are a step above everyone else but you do not need any specific knowledge to be aloud to invest!
Cold-Heart (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:42:44 AM

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
I'm sorry but no, for me it "isn't" just for the educated and knowledgeable people because we can approach and solve different problems that we have, educated or not and knowledgeable or not. We have those talents and we use them even if we are in a low class or higher class. We give it our best cause we are still humans, we are all humans. Different in education or knowledge about a situation, we can still learn and analyze it very well. That's why i said that it isn't just for those smart people, its for all the people that what's to experience and try out bitcoins.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:51:49 AM

Of course not.
May be the technology behind bitcoin is hard to master without a knowledge background but for the bitcoin, you can explain it to everybody using fiat money. Just compare with people using smartphones or any other smart device, they are not even educated enough but still using it.
I remember when i discovered the erase button in the computer keyboard and how smart i felt using it despite i was too young at that time. Now my grand-mother use the same computer to contact their children without any precedent knowledge at all.
Bitcoin can be tought to anybody has or has not a bank system access that can make easy comparison and understand more better.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:52:06 AM

The bitcoins have been learned. And we all passed through it too. who once also became ignorant. So anyone can learn bitcoins. They also have the opportunity to earn money

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:33:58 AM

Anyone can use it and learn it, it just take a little time to understand how it works, you don't need to be a super programmer or Tech University student

But to earn Bitcoin, you will need a fund, strategy, and must always know any latest update, even you just want to use it as daily transactions , you still need to know about latest update about what happening to bitcoin world

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

Technically yes, but just look at the price of Ethereum. People are just absolutely stupid when it comes to investing and they think if the price goes up that means it's good tech. Bitcoins have great tech behind them and are a great investment, but most people that invest in them are just doing it based on speculation and they think it seems cool. They don't really have a clue what it is. It's sad but that's where we are at this point.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

And by educated and knowledgeable people, does it pertain to those who have attained a certain educational level? Like higher education or the college level? Because if it does then I would have to agree with you OP that Bitcoin is not limited to those type of people. I know of a lot of students who use Bitcoin, and they can use it even if they haven't attained their degree.

I, however, think that for people to use Bitcoin, you would have to be knowledgeable about the concept and you would have to educate herself on it. You won't be able to use it properly and make the correct investment decisions if you lack knowledge.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:05:54 AM

Technically yes, but just look at the price of Ethereum. People are just absolutely stupid when it comes to investing and they think if the price goes up that means it's good tech. Bitcoins have great tech behind them and are a great investment, but most people that invest in them are just doing it based on speculation and they think it seems cool. They don't really have a clue what it is. It's sad but that's where we are at this point.

Agreed but probably educated in the means of knowing stockchanges and terms in investing. Any people could really be into bitcoin at there own risk. Meaning wether you are educated or not, you are liable for your loss or profits. Because even educated people can make mistakes min investing. Meanwhile people who knew the risk and knew what it takes to invest in either short or long term tend to more profitable than just educated.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:27:47 AM

No! Bitcoin is not only for educated and knowlegable persons. Bitcoin is does not required that and there is no rule like that in bitcoin. It is open for everyone any time, at any age as long as someone understand bitcoin. Bitcoin is that good for it is open for everyone. The unemployed persons, undergraduate persons, and persons who want to earn while they are still studying like me has chance to earn by means of bitcoin.
Hopefully it goes like this as the time pass by. It is a very big help for everyone who are already in bitcoin and those who want to join bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:32:49 AM

I think it's possible for everyone because it can be learned. It depends only on people who are lazy and without determination. they will be like that for a lifetime. So anyone can be young or old as long as you're always hardworking and patient.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Bitcoin is for anyone with money.

If there is enough demand and potential it will be eventually be accessible to everyone that can afford it, like happened with Internet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:37:15 AM

To use bitcoin some basic knowledge of internet and online payment system is needed which can be either gained from experience or from normal education.

So no its not for educated and knowledgeable people only but it is also not for people living in remote area where internet and online payment gateway is just a science fiction.  Wink
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:38:25 AM

I think bitcoin is for everyone in every level not just only for educated and knowledgeable, uneducated and not knowledgeable people just do not know that bitcoin exists.

so it's become our job to educated them about bitcoin so they have knowledge about bitcoin and can use bitcoin Wink
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

It is not only for educated and knowledgeable people but rather it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin. And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin, If you believe in it, you are willing to learn , it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.  
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:09:12 AM

It is not only for educated and knowledgeable people but rather it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin. And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin, If you believe in it, you are willing to learn , it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.  

yeah i think the same with you and i am sure that bitcoin is not just for educated and knowledgeable people but for every person. if someone wants to learn bitcoin, then no matter who is he, as long as he wants to learn, he can join with bitcoin world. beside that, it is good for every people which want to learn bitcoin because they can trying to make money from bitcoin and they can have side job from the main job.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: