Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
No it’s not,  it is meant for everyone, whether educated or not, knowledgeable or not,  everyone is free to use. Unless you’re  talking about jobs you can find. Well, if that’s  the issue, then I will say yes.

Most of the jobs are only for those that are educated (or way more educated). Even signature campaigns requires you to post with decent English, before you can be getting paid. Bitcoin jobs wouldn’t  be a good option for the uneducated, unless they choose trading, investment etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

It isn't. Some people make it a thing that you have to know how cryptocurrency and bitcoin works and all the technical details behind it. Well you don't. The average person don't know how bank money works behind the scenes, how a payment with Visa works and so on. You don't always have to know how it works to use it.

who cares
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

First things first, not every one does the things they love, circumstances and situations force them to do so, at least I do the things I don't love. I don't know about others.
Second, everything and anything requires some amount of knowledge and everyone knows that the amount of knowledge differs depending upon the work.
Bitcoin is for everyone and we have more than that of a try, it is just your fate and your smartness that will make you rich/ successful in life.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

No i totally disagree, i don't that is the case.  Obviously, you have some early adopters who like ti make it seem like you must know a tonne about crypto's to even talk about it let alone trade it.  A year ago, i had no knowledge whatsoever about crypto's, in fact i still consider myself as not knowing as much as i should.  One thing i have learned about the crypto world is how helpful people are and are willing to guide you, either on a personal level or just the share amount of information made available online. 
The crypto world is for everyone, not an elitist type of world and long long may that continue.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

It isn't. Some people make it a thing that you have to know how cryptocurrency and bitcoin works and all the technical details behind it. Well you don't. The average person don't know how bank money works behind the scenes, how a payment with Visa works and so on. You don't always have to know how it works to use it.
but i think a person must have some knowledge how to read or write, he must also have good knowledge about computer and internet and then it will be very easy for him to use bitcoin for trading, investment or even for using shopping etc. i think if a person is totally illiterate then it is not such an easy task for them to use bitcoin.
pyedpyper

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

I think everyone can use and understand a bitcoin if it will be an important part of our life
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:28:11 PM

Not always. Some knowledgeable and educated people reject the idea or are against it or just are silly and cannot see the advantages of it and the opportunity. Such people shouldn't be worried about.
FansUnite

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://fansunite.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

On the surface it seems like it could be pretty complicated. But once you get a couple of explanations (especially with a well illustrated YouTube video or something visual like that) then it presents a lot of simple, but highly effective arguments.

Holding bitcoin can also be incredibly straight-forward. I have a Ledger Nano S and don't consider myself too technical by any means, and it is easy to use and understand the holding of private keys. Even with the bitcoin cash fork and the segwit fork it was easy to move my bitcoin around on my Ledger Nano S.

The one thing that I might agree with you on, at least to an extent, is when you get into the more technical discussions surrounding forks, scaling, etc. The articles and explanations can be confusing - but as I said before, a good hardware wallet (such as Ledger Nano S) should make management easy, even if the underlying changes can have some elements of being confusing/complicated.

I do hope that these forks and different scaling issues get sorted out over the long-term so that mass adoption is easier.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUnite │ The Protocol for Sports Betting DApps ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN   ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR TELEGRAM  ━━━ ▌
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

Definitely not.  Though it is necessary for a person to atleast know how to read and right.  Because it is needed for you to understand bitcoin and to have earnings.  The good thing about bitcoin is that we do not need a college diploma or a degree to earn some money.  Sometimes a little smartness is all we need along with the knowledge of how to read and write.

I agree with you.Bitcoin is for everyone who gives interest to learn more about bitcoin.It doesn't really need people who are too smart or have attained higher education like masters because sometimes,they tend to be so much judgemental.And it gives negative effect to bitcoin.Bitcoin only needs people who gives quality time to it and works bitcoin with passion.Sometimes people who are just average minded are most likely to succeed in bitcoin after the long run.
Rifat403

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

Yes bitcoin only for the educated and knowledgeable people. Because most of the uneducated people dont know what is bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:33:39 PM

I think everyone can use and understand a bitcoin if it will be an important part of our life
yes that is right that everyone will be using bitcoin either they are educated or illiterate, but i think that it will be more easy for the educated people to know about bitcoin as compare who do not have any knowledge about computer and internet. but still is possible for them to learn about bitcoin and use it according to their wishes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:50 AM

no. everyone can use bitcoin even the illerates that's  why learning exist in humans right? they need to learn the basics and the concept of bitcoin. and also, to us who understand the bitcoin we need to share our knowledge in bitcoin and teach them so they can earn too.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:17:28 AM

I know this is just a question but from the question itself it might offend some people in this community. As if you have taken away the opportunity from them. Going back to answer the question of course No. Education will never be a hindrance to learn how to do these stuff it might be an edge but will never be a block.

It is always important to remember that education is a never ending process not iust because one went to school he's done learning and not just because one didnt go to school he will never learn. The true process of learning , is having the inspiration and the courage that never ceases to stop. Again educated or not, ONE CAN LEARN.

SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:38:10 AM

Well, one must be knowledgeable with computers and have access to it.
Educated and knowledgeable is too general - people are indeed knowledgeable with something - i prefer calling computer literate people can have access with bitcoin.
Old people prefer books and tv rather than computer but they're not uneducated.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:41:01 AM

Not at all, the difficulty of using Bitcoin has gone downhill in the past years
right now anyone can buy Bitcoin using a Visa or Mastercard in CoinMamma or Cex.Io or Coinbase

But it does take some understanding of the underlying technology to see the value of such action, so to answer your question : No there is no need of intelligence or knowledge to use Bicoin but Yes some understanding of it.

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:43:05 AM

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
Thats right men me too im not smart like others and im not really good in english . and everyone can use this bitcoin even your knowledgable or not educated because bitcoin allows to all to get money and to get knowledge even you are poor or rich.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

Everyone needs money and everyone can learn bitcoin in there own special way. There are many educated person and knowledgeable person but when it comes to skills they are not qualified. There is also people who are not educated but they are full of skills and fast to learn about something. To earn bitcoin is not only for the professional, not only for the educated person and not only to those who have knowledge rather it is free to all people who are interested to learn about it and to earn bitcoin.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

For me I think bitcoin is for educated and knowledgeable people because we all need this in order to get into bitcoin, every person is need knowledge to operate such technology and it is really hard to explain it to people who don't have knowledge in bitcoin.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:01:23 AM

Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
Nope , Bitcoin is for everyone dude that want to adopt the technology (the blockchain) behind Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is easily to determined what is it , even children they easily to know it so you dont need to became knowledgeable person to know it.

i think it's yes because if we are  uneducated person you like me it's very hard to deliver in right grammar of English. so, i pursuit my self to learn more about Bitcoin and also to join BITCOIN because this is only the way to help my family  in terms of financial bitcoin i think will support the people who do not have enough money, instead of using Facebook in night time until midnight i will insist my self to join everyday until i succeed
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:29:46 AM

Well it's for everyone, but bitcoin requires certain knowledge to use. If someone doesn't have knowledge of how to use computer or Internet then its going to almost impossible for him to use bitcoin. But if you are only talking about the technical knowledge of BTC, then no there is no need for you to know that, BTC can be used easily without that. Only a basic knowledge of how it works is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: