Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
I also disagree. Bitcoin is a job for everyone, not just for educated people. But, there are some conditions that must be owned by people who want to have bitcoin, one of them is knowing how to work bitcoin, and have good wishes, one of them is to save money for the future. for people who are not educated, do not feel inferior because good bitcoin used by anyone as long as it does not endanger our lives and others.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

this is not true. Bitcoin is a popular currency in which all people are investing. For me, i do not see bitcoin as a very complicated thing, it only needs a power of prediction and an intelligence that can help us in how to planify our work and strategies. I do believe that gambling is made for all human kinds.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

To my assessment Bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledegeable people only to me that educated and knowledegeable people will not be interested and have the patience  to be involving in Bitcoin.Those who have the access to internet connection and having small knowledge and interest can be involved in Bitcoin. There are many people with low education who are interested in this world of Bitcoin. so Bitcoin can be for everyone those who have willingness and interest.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
menoharrison

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

For me I think bitcoin is for everyone, but reasoning other aspect of it bitcoins are ment to use by the educated once what I mean by education is at list u can be able to read. Because how will u cope with all the informations and transactions when u don't no how to read, also is fully non that u will read before u transact. So with this few reason of mine I think is not possible for uneducated once to participate.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

No. Base on my own experience, i am not really educated and knowledgeable person. Many users here in bitcoin are same like me. But in order to understand about how i can earn through this bitcoin, i read, search, and analyze it so that i can participate and earn it as well.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

For educated and knowledgeable people only? I think no, everyone who have a smartphone, have a passion in cryptocurrency, want to learn something new in their life and make more money for their future
They can have it thats my opinion

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone. But, people who have high education and knowledge related to economics and technology is an additional value for the person who deepens the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin because with that knowledge and education they can analyze bitcoin price movements so they are more benefited than those who do not have education and knowledge of the basic science of technology and economics.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is a freedom currency, anyone can use and learn about it. But as you said, people who have high education and knowledge of technology and economy are more likely to get access to and understand the deeper bitcoin nature. It also helps them a lot if they want to learn and work with blockchain technology or similar platforms. The knowledge of technology and economics is important, it helps us a lot in the cryptocurrency world
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

A common misconception by skeptical would-be investors is that because bitcoin is technology-driven, it needs the best of all knowledge in the process on internet. However, this is not true. You only need to be knowledgeable on how to use the internet and be able to identify and be knowledgeable of the market itself.

mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

May be the technology behind bitcoin is hard to master without a knowledge background but for the bitcoin, you can explain it to everybody using fiat money. Just compare with people using smartphones or any other smart device, they are not even educated enough but still using it.
I remember when i discovered the erase button in the computer keyboard and how smart i felt using it despite i was too young at that time. Now my grand-mother use the same computer to contact their children without any precedent knowledge at all.
Bitcoin can be tought to anybody has or has not a bank system access that can make easy comparison and understand more better. so i think
Education is not a barrier to bitcoin, but as a bitcoiner you must be able to read and write I think that is the basic thing. Illiterate people buy and sell share through their stock broker so the same knowledge can be brought to bitcoin....
. Sad
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

I think the system of bitcoin is very easy to understand and making money from bitcoin. We do not require such high educational degree. The ability in need to the world of the bitcoin is the desire to always learn about bitcoin, hard work, and patience.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

Yeah, you have some point too! I think being educated doesn't measure unto bitcoin but the important thing is that you have knowledge in doing it. BTC is for all, it can be man or a woman and also to those whose jobless. Your technique,  willingness , determination, patience, investment will be more important.
I think the system of bitcoin is very easy to understand and making money from bitcoin. We do not require such high educational degree. The ability in need to the world of the bitcoin is the desire to always learn about bitcoin, hard work, and patience.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone!

Bitcoin is designed for everyone!

He will not affect your use by your education level!

Even if you don't have the knowledge of bitcoin, you can learn to increase the knowledge of bitcoin!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

May be the technology behind bitcoin is hard to master without a knowledge background but for the bitcoin, you can explain it to everybody using fiat money. Just compare with people using smartphones or any other smart device, they are not even educated enough but still using it.
I remember when i discovered the erase button in the computer keyboard and how smart i felt using it despite i was too young at that time. Now my grand-mother use the same computer to contact their children without any precedent knowledge at all.
Bitcoin can be tought to anybody has or has not a bank system access that can make easy comparison and understand more better. so i think
Education is not a barrier to bitcoin, but as a bitcoiner you must be able to read and write I think that is the basic thing. Illiterate people buy and sell share through their stock broker so the same knowledge can be brought to bitcoin....
. Sad

Why do you say that there is a low level of education can still play well with people who play bitcoin ah. Knowledge is only an adjunct and not the only determinant.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

I think for those people who have broad knowledge eventhough they are not educated or degree holder.
The important thing is to know and understand what is bitcoin all about.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

No, and such requirements does not even exist. Bitcoin is for everyone, that is why bitcoin is decentralized. Maybe, you are pertaining who have an idea towards to this thing, well, it may imply for a real life job as well, because you cannot working if you do not even have a single idea on what you are doing, that may imply to bitcoin as well, you do not need to be educated all you is need is that an idea about it and how to work with it.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

Indeed! for me, in bitcoin it doesn't matter if your educated or not as long as you have investment, you know how to mine, you got some patience, techniques, and someone who can give you some ideas about btc is enough for you to be part in btc and do what it take. You will income  in many ways.
No, and such requirements does not even exist. Bitcoin is for everyone, that is why bitcoin is decentralized. Maybe, you are pertaining who have an idea towards to this thing, well, it may imply for a real life job as well, because you cannot working if you do not even have a single idea on what you are doing, that may imply to bitcoin as well, you do not need to be educated all you is need is that an idea about it and how to work with it.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

I think bitcoin for everyone. you dont need to become knowledgeable person to know bitcoin as long as they have the basic tools to access it then they can freely use it.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:52 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
I'm sorry but no, for me it "isn't" just for the educated and knowledgeable people because we can approach and solve different problems that we have, educated or not and knowledgeable or not. We have those talents and we use them even if we are in a low class or higher class. We give it our best cause we are still humans, we are all humans. Different in education or knowledge about a situation, we can still learn and analyze it very well. That's why i said that it isn't just for those smart people, its for all the people that what's to experience and try out bitcoins.

I think there is no positive relationship between playing Bitcoin and knowledgeableness. Everyone has access to bitcoin.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

No, Bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people , but for everyone having access to Internet connection (which is available worldwide almost nowadays) and having even small knowledge and will to learn more about this coin and its technology. There is many people with low education levels using BTC currently.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

Yes, for me it is not only for those who are knowledgeable and educated people. Bitcoin is for everyone who are willing to understand it, willing to give time and effort on it and most of all who heartedly love bitcoin because no matter how highest your intelligent you are but if you don't believe on bitcoin your not belong in this place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: