Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk in a mobile app.  (Read 4539 times)
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

I don't think that having a BCT mobile app is necessary because I am already accessing the forum nicely without any problem. All the basic things I can do such as posting and reading threads. But if you are looking for things such as making my post more effort such as putting images and editing the post design is not a good idea if you are making it in the phone as it could add more time compared to making it in your computer.
There is no need for a mobile app for this forum, all I need is a notification panel on my dashboard so I can easily go throw all the notifications, because I forget  to  click notify icon when I engage with comment or unfinished interesting topics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.

I think that is a one good idea. If there's an apps of bitcoin in adroid or smartphones we are easy to post in their and do more activities.
We can read more news faster than now. I hope someday we got an apps in bitcoin.
For bitcoin news you will find a lot of apps in playstore or apps store. This forum is not only for bitcoin news or posting your update like facebook, it is something else which is only accessible for real crypto currency lovers, who care about crypto-currency and its present and future. So it better to be on a web version.  

I don't know why you both made post at there. Here you know you can find the simple website which is not yet updated better. This answer you can find out through out this 6 pages. Why do you guys bumping this thread unwantedly.
There would not be any such kind of apps for bitcoin on playstore. You may see one application which is name with bitcointalk on playstore but that is not a forum's one.
okay my bad, I was just giving my thought about the matter. And yes there is no need to start any new conversation while the answers are already in the thread.
peace.

goymas

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

It would be really great if there was an application  for bitcoin . but right now there is only the website which can be used in Android or ios devices and it seems pretty cool . well , I hope that there would be an application for bitcoin in future.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 02:03:26 PM by cabalism13

I don't know why would this thread be opened up again, this thread was already been discussed and already had an answer on it. I've put the users that bumped this thread for no good reason into ignore. I really hate to see some of these lurking in here. It would be best if the OP will now LOCK this for some reason many users will also try to shitposts on this.
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I don't know why would this thread be opened up again, this thread was already been discussed and already had an answer on it. I've put the users that bumped this thread for no good reason. I really hate to see some of these lurking in here. It would be best if the OP will now LOCK this for some reason many users will also try to shitposts on this.
Hi, cabalism13, instead of saying something like these and replying to this thread, which contributes to its “Bumping”, you can just click the "Report to moderator" to help our community.

I already tried refreshing my page but still I've been seeing Bumped Threads all over the Meta Section. What the hell is going on here in our forum? First the less actions of the MODs and DTs on the reports, and now this? Almost all of the threads in the first page of the META was a Bumped Threads.

Oh god why, it seems that the MODs and DTs have been tired of this shits, that's why we're seeing more shits even now. I hope the new forum will now soon emerge.
I'm always reading on some threads and unluckily I'm hanging around just in here, THE META SECTION, that's why I don't give shits to those threads/comments.
Incessant whining will not help you anything, my friend, it will just result to contribute as “shitpost”. Just chill and read much. Many boards will help you gain more knowledge not just Meta(discussion about the Bitcoin Forum). We are here not just for the forum alone, but the overall knowledge about bitcoin, cryptoworld, and relaxing, so, stop wasting your time on complaining and stressing yourself, just “Relax”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: