Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69672 times)
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

XRB is the only one at this moment that imho needs to be bough.
Here is the ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0 it's very poor as an ann, but if you read the blockchain lattice paper you will change idea about this coin.

Note that at the moment 70% of the community is made up of aggressive-Hindo people, but hope it will change soon..

Probably listed on bittrex soon.
.pacman.

Activity: 163
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:30:04 PM

Buy some ICO
Being promoted by 100s of hacked/stolen Hero accounts.

1KtJn967r3NdwgvHsnethXsesGmzBXjqhD
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

For my opinion, buy Bitcoin that helps you for the safest investment and that coin that secured right now. And for you to become prudent, wise or to be aware, you can research about what coins that superb to invest.  You to be wise for your investment and not to get mad.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

IOTA and BTC are the only coins I'm going to buy at the moment - rest I'll wait on.

saviorand

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

I think the LiteCoin has a potential, because of its huge growth rates. But in the meantime i've started to think about Monero more, who knows, maybe its tech will give this coin a boost?
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:43:29 PM

I really suggest people in this forum to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. They established there names as you can see when you search about alt coins there names are the ones that usually flash on the screen. I've rooted for these two since I've joined alt coin community. They have good platforms. In terms of pricing I think you should for the price of these to drop since It is pumped as of now.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

I suggest trying to use these funds to invest but we should be able to use the right strategy so that it can get a lot of big profits. but all that also takes patience from yourself in reaching the target with a deadline long enough so that the results can also be maximal and able to meet the needs of life later

step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

I advise you to take a closer look at the coin BYTEBALL. Now there is a free distribution both for storing it in a wallet and for having a btc.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

I would rather buy BTC or ETH and keep it when the crypto economy is improving. If a few days ago I suggested buying a dimcoin when ico lasts. And wait until the prices skyrocket! Due to the impact of the Chinese government ban strongly affects the entire crypto.
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

There is a golden opportunity on Purchasing BeOne ICO which is going to be live on September 7,2017 to October 7,2017. BeOne is an innovative online education platform which helps people to earn huge money just by sharing their knowledge, skills and experience.
It is rated 4.8/5.

You should once visit their MAIN THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088808 so that you'll to know more about BeOne and to make large profit in coming days.

Official Website : https://be-one.co/
Zhongguo_long

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

Why many people believe in "Ripple"?
Only because they cooperate with top 15 world banks?
Ok.They are. But "Ripple" is not the money.  and even if we imagine that market cap became 20 000 000 000 in a good way "Ripple" can be valued 0.5$
Could you imagine how long "Ripple" will get this market cap?
I didnt find any solid statement about why "Ripple" will become 1$ or higher.

Many people told it at many forums, but no one told exactly about their supposion.

woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

Buy Eth/Ark/OMG/Lsk - other than those 4 i'd also diversify a bit into smaller cap coins! Then you can research a little bit Wink

changshaoraovb3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

Buy DeepOnion, this crypto currency has just appeared and is already being discussed with great scope in the community. Anonymous, has great prospects, is actively supported by users and developers.
Here's an analysis of Google's trends: https://trends.google.ru/trends/explore?q=DeepOnion good growth is seen.

It would be better if you buy several crypto currencies, I recommend Bitcoin necessarily and first of all.

The DeepOnion Dev. copied BitcoinPlus code and just renamed the name. No any programming was made over the past a few months. DeepSend feature is just a scam. Watch it!
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:01:27 PM

Buy DeepOnion, this crypto currency has just appeared and is already being discussed with great scope in the community. Anonymous, has great prospects, is actively supported by users and developers.
Here's an analysis of Google's trends: https://trends.google.ru/trends/explore?q=DeepOnion good growth is seen.

It would be better if you buy several crypto currencies, I recommend Bitcoin necessarily and first of all.

The DeepOnion Dev. copied BitcoinPlus code and just renamed the name. No any programming was made over the past a few months. DeepSend feature is just a scam. Watch it!

Do you have any source for this information? I was gonna get into deeponion but now i'm not so sure, lol. Would like to hear and read more about this subject you brought up.

wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:02:14 PM

I don't really sure too about this but i thought ethereum is good to buy now
Waves and IOTA has good movement too i can recomend this
Or you can check at coinmarketcap and check the top 10 at coinmarketcap i would recomend the top 10 at coinmarketcap for invest
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:32:03 AM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
Best crypto still, and as of this moment is Bitcoin. Bitcoin remained the no.1 crypto for a long period of time because of its large community that highly affects its demand. Since Bitcoin is indemand, its market value is also high. With this reason, it will be a good idea to invest into Bitcoin since the increase in all of its aspects is continuous.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:43:32 AM

for now the bitcoin and altcoin are down and this becomes our chance and my best choice is bitcoin because now the price is down the possibility of the price rising too fast, unlike other coins,
but the possibility of bitcoin prices will not rise in this week due to an unfavorable issue from China so have to be patient for some time

OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:55:13 AM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

I would advise you to not put all of your eggs into a single basket. Make sure you diversify your investments, don't invest more than you can afford to lose and be prepared for disappointment. Don't get too lazy with your research and conduct your own investigations.  If you're a gambler, leverage your high risk investments with some of the more tried and proven assets. Lastly, pay attention to the FUD and HYPE cycles and don't fall victim to them. After that, its all cake.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:42:23 AM

I would advise you to not put all of your eggs into a single basket. Make sure you diversify your investments, don't invest more than you can afford to lose and be prepared for disappointment. Don't get too lazy with your research and conduct your own investigations.  If you're a gambler, leverage your high risk investments with some of the more tried and proven assets. Lastly, pay attention to the FUD and HYPE cycles and don't fall victim to them. After that, its all cake.

it must be like that in investing, should be able to investigate how the state of coin who wants to be an investment place so as not to get caught in a scam project, because now there are so many projects that just want looking for unilateral profit only

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

Best crypto still, and as of this moment is Bitcoin. Bitcoin remained the no.1 crypto for a long period of time because of its large community that highly affects its demand. Since Bitcoin is indemand, its market value is also high. With this reason, it will be a good idea to invest into Bitcoin since the increase in all of its aspects is continuous.
Bitcoin is really a good choice if you are really just planning to hold it for long term but some people do really love on diversifying their funds which would really give potential income or profits if they do hit up the right project.Its the best time to buy some coins now because most of them are on reds which we can see its cheaper than on their previous prices because they do eventually recover up later on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: