Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69672 times)
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

It seems like there's been a great decline in cryptos now, all so redness at price movements, I think this kind of situation can be a great time to buying it, and I'm still sure after this.. it will be leads to a great rise too.
We just pick the coins that are very popular and looks more interest by many people, I think Btc, Eth, Ripple, Bch and Ltc have a high chance to return being a greener again in the long term.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

Think twice when you invest in unknown coins. I suggest you to buy trusted coins to invest. I think Neo is the best altcoin to buy now. Developers of Neo are working hard.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

I find that there are quite a lot of people suggesting different pennies, so that will make it hard for you to choose, however I think if you buy ETH or BTC would be the best chance for you. They will grow strongly in the future.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Kay28

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Well its kinda hard to choose the best crypto coin for investment..but try looking coinmarketcap.. The active ones.. You may want to try hydro its one of the most progressive coin this yr. And still growing...it has a lot to offer in the near future.. There are self drops airdrop that are legit..its a good try for investment too.. Try URUNIT a russian pr0ject..theres still on ICO..great project..  And the intigrityone its new..owned by a successfull investor from canada..  Integrity.one
There are still good coin out there but just invest what you can afford to lose..
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

If you're looking for the best crypto then by all means, buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, not only that they're are the best but they offer a really good profit as well, given that you hold and sell it at the right time. I won't recommend buying any altcoins right now but if you really do, then look for the top 10, and do it as soon as possible, while the prices are really cheap.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

this topic was created by a man who was at the forum last January 25)) and the theme from last year)) I think he is not interested in what to invest
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

All the coins in the market are worth investing now, because all the coins in the market are falling in value, almost reaching the lowest price, which is a good time to invest. I am optimistic about Ethereum.
ZagatoC12

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

All the coins in the market are worth investing now, because all the coins in the market are falling in value, almost reaching the lowest price, which is a good time to invest. I am optimistic about Ethereum.
You can buy now, but not for a large amount, because the market can go even lower, and if you are looking at a long-term investment, it is better to wait with the purchase. But this is my opinion and you do what you know...
nofork_man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

SkyChain and Ubex and Qtum - that 3 top alts from my point of view now! Ubex is currently finishing its ICO but price on exchnages are already x3 from the ICO level and most likely will go higher. SkyChain is x3 under ICO price but beta version of the product will be realesed in September. We will definitely observe huge pump on such news. Qtum..Well, it is top alt that has dropped much more then others.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

SkyChain and Ubex and Qtum - that 3 top alts from my point of view now! Ubex is currently finishing its ICO but price on exchnages are already x3 from the ICO level and most likely will go higher. SkyChain is x3 under ICO price but beta version of the product will be realesed in September. We will definitely observe huge pump on such news. Qtum..Well, it is top alt that has dropped much more then others.
Ubex has almost reached its hard cap but tokens are already availbale on exchnages...Unusual.
SkyChain and Qtum are cool indeed, i feel like they may set a partnership soon as ETH chain is not very suitable for SkyChain. Qtum blockchain is much more advanced and suitable for health caring neural networks
nofork_man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Ubex has almost reached its hard cap but tokens are already availbale on exchnages...Unusual.
SkyChain and Qtum are cool indeed, i feel like they may set a partnership soon as ETH chain is not very suitable for SkyChain. Qtum blockchain is much more advanced and suitable for health caring neural networks
Dont know about potential partnerships of Qtum and skychain. Barelly possible. Qtum VM is not ready yet so dont have any sense of moving from ETH to Qtum
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Dont know about potential partnerships of Qtum and skychain. Barelly possible. Qtum VM is not ready yet so dont have any sense of moving from ETH to Qtum
Well, who knows, Im already holding Qtum and it is okay for me.
As for Ubex and SkyChain - will check out. Saw Ubex ads on CMC but still did not check that project
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

As for Ubex and SkyChain - will check out. Saw Ubex ads on CMC but still did not check that project
Both worth an attention. Invested in Ubex earlier and it is okay, Im glad with that result of that investment. Considering the purchasing of SkyChain now. The price on IDEX is very attractive
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Both worth an attention. Invested in Ubex earlier and it is okay, Im glad with that result of that investment. Considering the purchasing of SkyChain now. The price on IDEX is very attractive
Checked SkyChain project and article about it
https://medium.com/@skychain.global/skychain-neural-network-for-abnormally-attached-bones-recognition-87c7d0b7c122
Project seems legit and price is good to buy...Hm, probably worth a shot. Moreover i read that beta will be realesed in upcoming weeks
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

https://medium.com/@skychain.global/skychain-neural-network-for-abnormally-attached-bones-recognition-87c7d0b7c122
Project seems legit and price is good to buy...Hm, probably worth a shot. Moreover i read that beta will be realesed in upcoming weeks

Thx for the link. Will definitely take a look.
Just found the info the skychain team is ready to buy tokens for 22$ per token in a year from now! It is their buy back token program! Wow..!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Thx for the link. Will definitely take a look.
Just found the info the skychain team is ready to buy tokens for 22$ per token in a year from now! It is their buy back token program! Wow..!

Thats awesome feature - but wont it make token a security one?  Huh It may lead to very big problems with listing on big exchnages. They just wont accept SKCH to be listed on
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

It would be PAC coin,denta coin,tron all of them are in a dip so buy fast if you are new to the crypto world id suggest you go through this and make a lot of money with very less risk
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

There are numerous crypto in the market for investing. You can choose many or a single one which will best fit for your investment need. But I think you should purchase Hive, NXT, and Ethereum for now.

The most correct is to find a promising project for your investments. Even experienced investors are mistaken, but what can we say about newcomers?
Cvgpnr

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Buy PECULIUM which is the first Crypto-Savings platform that combines traditional savings, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and artificial intelligence. PECULIUM allows you to invest and grow traditional savings in cryptocurrency based projects.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
With this amount that you are willing to invest in altcoin, I will suggest you invest in the one of the top altcoins in the market and hold for long term to make profit when the price is high.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: