Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69670 times)
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

xrp or eth! they will begin the next altcoin run! i may buy also etn and other undervalued coins! patience in selling is the key! better hodl those coins if you want to have a good profit this season

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Any altcoin from top 10, BTC, of course. Even XRP is steadily growing for these days, that's may be the beginning of the bulls run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

$WAVES waves platform

Undervalued crypto currency I have ever seen

partnerships:

Rostec (Founder: Vladimir Putin)!!! https://www.coindesk.com/rostec-waves-blockchain-smart-cities/
   Malta's MFSA https://cryptovest.com/news/waves-malta-discuss-blockchain-co-operation/
💠 Gazprombank
💠 Russian National Settlement Depository
💠 Deloitte
💠 Kazakhstan
💠Moscow Stock Exchange
💠Russian billionaire
💠TMT Investments (incubator fund)
💠 Sberbank (largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, and the 3 largest in Europe)

https://medium.com/@wavesgo/constantly-updated-list-all-waves-platform-partnerships-388ea5193b08

best wishes!

Waves a coin I've followed for a long time. The price is really very low and can make a big leap. When the bull season comes, the market volume will increase and the price will increase Smiley

coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

Securing your share from the 1.6 trillion barrels of proven oil reserves globally
With over 1.6 trillion barrels of proven oil reserves globally, the Permian token offering allows you to own your share of the world’s proven oil reserves via blockchain with a redeemable digital token that is backed by proven oil reserves. Utilizing the economic-value of oil supply via blockchain to monetize proven oil reserves. Developing the PermianChain; a blockchain-as-a-service solution for oil companies to monetize proven reserves yet to be produced. Generating early revenues for suppliers, providing higher discounts to buyers and increasing token value for our community.With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor. The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The Company also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-exchange (the “PermianChain”). 11 The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the ITO stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with proven reserves, also referred to as P90. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to a portion of the total value of Proven Reserves that are identified until each barrel of oil in proven reserves is produced and sold.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

At the moment selecting any Altcoins for investment i think is very profitable. But Altcoins can say that the best investment for us now is probably ETH. The rebound in ETH is showing its worth holding when market volatility.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

wanted to know what did you end up buying on that 1000$ USD ? i hoped you have buy some great coins and did 10x then sold it at DEC-JAN peak, i guess most Crypto you should be buying is the more established crypto like Neo , Ontology , EOS , Cardano ,  Vechain , Omisego altho the return is not that high compare to others but this alts will most likely go up rather than go down
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

try to look back over the years and to find out that this year's situation is very bad, this year is the longest slump in the market price. so it is very good to buy different coins today and hold on for next 2019.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

At the moment selecting any Altcoins for investment i think is very profitable. But Altcoins can say that the best investment for us now is probably ETH. The rebound in ETH is showing its worth holding when market volatility.
Indeed, for the time being we better buy ethereum,
with ethereum prices currently being cheap, of course this is a good time to buy,
and most importantly at this time we just follow the progress so that it is clear

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

with ethereum prices currently being cheap, of course this is a good time to buy,
and most importantly at this time we just follow the progress so that it is clear

eth price is very good atm, but there are a lot prominent projects among the TOP-30.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

eth price is very good atm, but there are a lot prominent projects among the TOP-30.
For me for now I will buy ethereum because the price is cheap,
so with us buying and selling when ethereum prices will rise maybe the profit we get will be big
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
I think this choice should be made at your discretion, and what kind of currency you like, but I can advise you to choose such as the same bitcoin or Ethereum, they are the cutest to me.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

If you can not keep your money in banks because of mistrust or the situation in your country may worsen, as in Russia, then crypto currency is the best way to store your money. I invest in bitcoin and ETH)

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

While the price of Bitcoin shows several ups and downs - the markets endure to show faith in the currency. This is a figure which has been seen multiple times in the past. While Bitcoin’s market dominance has risen, the market scenarios then and now are quite different. Back then, Bitcoin covered a 50% market share of the cryptocurrency markets, where the total crypto market cap stood at nearly $600 Billion. However, while Bitcoin’s market dominance is 50% , the overall market cap is less than half of what it was back then. The total cryptocurrency market cap is about $208 Billion.
Investors have become less open-minded and less willing to theorize on alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto settlements will hurt. Bitcoins price is not the main issue of this topic. That’s because investors primarily concerned with relative value. Crypto community believe in relative value trading, and it can expose a lot of interesting about the cryptocurrency market. Price can be volatile, highly emotional and unstable. Relative value tells us a entirely different story. With a relative value perspective, we can see the market is increasing in fear, even if this isn’t what is reflected in Bitcoins price. If you’re a true optimist towards cryptocurrencies, the price is less significant than the vision of the future. A future where decentralized currencies can be used with total ease and convenience. Admittedly, this hasn't happened yet, but steps are being taken towards this future every day. In any case, bitcoin in its current form isn’t able to deliver this future in the short term. Following on from this logic, presumably at some point another coin will takeover from bitcoin. But there is a solution to be independent.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

buying BITCOIN is good man. you dont be dissapointed in the future, just buy and hold it
dont worry about down price in the short term, just focus on long term. because bitcoin is future  Smiley

meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Now there are enough reasons to believe that the market has reached its bottom, and has gradually recovered. And this is the time to enter the market.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I would advise you to pay attention to the project Coinvest - a project that combines exchange and wallet. The project developers worked at Microsoft and have great connections.
bizzeff9

Activity: 416

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy in 2018, ETH is still popular and it's value is tight with bitcoin prices, ETH better than long term investment and brings huge profits, and many investors become So rich because of ETH.
Tolani1995

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

If you're searching for where to invest, I'll strongly advice you to invest in Solarex ICO, powering Africa project.  ,Solarex ICO is giving out 420srx ( Solarex Utility token) worth 21$. Join airdrop with over 60k members. https://t.me/SolarexICO
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy in 2018, ETH is still popular and it's value is tight with bitcoin prices, ETH better than long term investment and brings huge profits, and many investors become So rich because of ETH.

I really agree with what you say for 2018 it's better we buy ethereum,
with us buying it and selling it when the price goes up I think we will make a big profit

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

I really agree with what you say for 2018 it's better we buy ethereum,
with us buying it and selling it when the price goes up I think we will make a big profit
I think we better buy lots of potential coins,
because then the benefits that we will get will be big for sure

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: