Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69672 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
If now Altcoins makes us interested and interested in buying and keeping i would think of ETH as the first. Because current ETH price is very potential and very good for investors. It will not be too late when we can buy it right now. I think ETH will raise $ 1,000 by the end of this year.
if we take into account new information about the near future etherium, then its price should really rise by the end of this year. I mean the technology for scaling the block chain and the possible hard fork in December.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Ripple, if you have invested last week you could’ve doubled your 1000 USD, ripple is prepping ip another blast might happened towards the end of this week based kn the forecast. Not to build it up that much it replaced Ethereum on the second spot. Good luck

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

After my observations and even greater drawdown, the investor loser sells what remains and tries to forget the crypto currency as a terrible dream.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Gosh I just wanted to write to pay yours attention on OAX token and it pumped  Grin it is still a low price for this asset. This token stays pretty strong and during may reached almost half of ATH. Since airdrop news for holders came the project pumped. And it has only quarter of tokens in circulation.
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

One of the most significant challenges of emerging markets is their ability to hire, train, and develop regulatory officials. In particular, finding and developing the officials to oversee and administer taxation affairs is a key concern. The application of tax laws to different pieces of the value chain is extremely complex and an overbearing burden for many developing countries. The application of blockchain can alleviate this acute pain point for developing countries and provide confidence in the application and regulation of their resource regime.

PermianChain will use the XPR as a tokenized digital currency backed by Proven Reserves that are yet to be produced (e.g. 200 XPR token * $0.10 = 1 barrel of oil at Proved Undeveloped (PUD) price of $20). A smart contract option agreement would be created for each barrel in reserve creating a base price per coin, which in turn creates a minimum fixed price per barrel. This allows buyers to quickly and easily buy & exchange crude oil value. With direct fulfillment from suppliers, broker dependence is reduced and allow buyers to purchase supply much cheaper than traditional methods.
XPR holders will have access to an Exit Facility on the PermianChain platform, allowing trade and liquidity of XPR tokens (granting XPR holders rights on proven reserves).
Approximately 7,000,000,000 XPR of the 10 billion generated supply is released to market via the PermianChain exchange (closed-loop-B2B-exchange). Due to initial discounts on barrels of Proven Undeveloped Reserves (PUD) standing at around USD 20.0 per barrel, buyers quickly buy available XPR supply (through a fiat exchange using wire transfer module).
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

Right now all new and old cryptocurrencies go to hell. Moreover this downtrend of the market will continue. So now it is better not to buy anything until middle of the next year. Personally I prefer to short.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

Right now all new and old cryptocurrencies go to hell. Moreover this downtrend of the market will continue. So now it is better not to buy anything until middle of the next year. Personally I prefer to short.
now the best investment is dollars. then collect coins from cheaper if there are fluctuations. you can do this. Ripple and ETH will be profitable in the medium term.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly, states on CCN “Referring back to the basic rule of investing, Kelly noted that during a period in which the market is extremely bullish and optimistic, it is better to sell and eye a timely opportunity to enter and when the market is overly pessimistic, it is wise to look for a position to enter.”

Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.

This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility

INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.

The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.

Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

Yess,Now best time crypto to buying.I think crypto market all altcoin 80% down.if you now some altcoin and ethereum investing.now ethereum value 70% down because will grow this year.ethereum best coin.So now buying ethereum.I hope next some month you huge profit money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

The best cryptocurrency to buy now is Elastos, Coinvest and Refereum, definitely! I think it is worth paying attention to these coins.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

The best cryptocurrency to buy now is Elastos, Coinvest and Refereum, definitely! I think it is worth paying attention to these coins.
you can buy eos, waves, eth, xlm, or xrp,
if you are smart to play short term, then you will get a lot of profit
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy in 2018, ETH is still popular and it's value is tight with bitcoin prices, ETH better than long term investment and brings huge profits, and many investors become So rich because of ETH.

About ETH, this is all right. Market failure and fall in the market prices are two very different things and people over here are mixing both for ETH. However that is not the case in reality and just the market for ETH is down so it is a wise step to invest in this very potential coin. Besides, Bitcoin seems very profitable as well in long term because in the long term, the addition to the worth of Bitcoin is manifold than what it is in short term.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

The best coin to buy now is EVOS nothing else this is a great coin ever.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Do not hurry, what did you learn to become a trader? You need to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, project,... And so on, if you feel you have enough experience, I suggest you start with ETH, this coin is showing strong growth potential.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

While Bitcoin’s market dominance has risen, the market scenarios then and now are quite different. Back then, Bitcoin covered a 50% market share of the cryptocurrency markets, where the total crypto market cap stood at nearly $600 Billion. However, while Bitcoin’s market dominance is 50% , the overall market cap is less than half of what it was back then. The total cryptocurrency market cap is about $208 Billion.
Investors have become less open-minded and less willing to theorize on alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto settlements will hurt. Bitcoins price is not the main issue of this topic. That’s because investors primarily concerned with relative value. Crypto community believe in relative value trading, and it can expose a lot of interesting about the cryptocurrency market. Price can be volatile, highly emotional and unstable. Relative value tells us a entirely different story. With a relative value perspective, we can see the market is increasing in fear, even if this isn’t what is reflected in Bitcoins price. If you’re a true optimist towards cryptocurrencies, the price is less significant than the vision of the future. A future where decentralized currencies can be used with total ease and convenience. Admittedly, this hasn't happened yet, but steps are being taken towards this future every day. In any case, bitcoin in its current form isn’t able to deliver this future in the short term. Following on from this logic, presumably at some point another coin will takeover from bitcoin. But there is a solution to be independent.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

you can buy eos, waves, eth, xlm, or xrp,
if you are smart to play short term, then you will get a lot of profit
The coin is a coin that has long been and also talked about a lot that will reach the highest price target. I myself also invest and recommend it
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

i think Ethereum is good for you, you can buy it then be patience to hold
dont worry ethereum is promising coin. it will be pump in the near future

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

It's better we buy ethereum and don't hesitate to buy it,
with ethereum prices currently being cheap, of course this is the right time to buy them

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

with ethereum prices currently being cheap, of course this is the right time to buy them

XRP has been growing quite well over the last few days, today Bitcoin Cash is a beautiful over 20% jump.
What will happen next? ETH or maybe EOS?
I can see that a slight market movement begins, you have to aim what will happen next.

dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Ethereum has always been a choice of the best coins for purchase and serve as an asset
in the future, especially the price that's being cheap now, so I agree with you that don't hesitate to buy ETH now.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: