Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying from ICO or trading altcoin.  (Read 2111 times)
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

Both are profitable if you choose carefully the projects, and if you have good knowledge about trading. But both of them involve some risks as well. Investing in ICO projects is more long term, while trading altcoins can give you short and long term profits. I prefer doing both but I take my time studying carefully the projects before investing.
Yep, I also suppose that both of them all bring us profits, it depends much on your thought and your situation. In fact, all of coins both have its own risks, your duty is learning or reading a lot to reduce or minimize its risks. However, it rely much on your thought, if you believe which is less risky, you have trend to choose that coin and especially,you try a lot to get through the risks and earn a good profits. The best way for you is reading currently and a lot, then excact which is suitable with your ability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joaco

Activity: 66
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

I prefer ICOs, but only invest in ICOs that you have made your own research.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

Which is more risky buying a token from the ICO or in trading?

Both are a little bit risky but if you do it with a good timing and it pumps you can earn with that.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

I would  love to invest during ICO. However, due to some problems with some shitty icos, investing during crowdsales has become kinda too risky, with this solved, ICO investment suit me than the other option.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:23:24 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 07:51:19 AM by Webberson

Buying a token on ICO level to me is less risky as compared to buying in trading, because on an ICO level, you have the opportunity to buy at its minimal price together with lots of bonuses that will be attached. You can always have an increase on your purchase when you buy from ICO, which is quite different as to when you buy in trading.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

Trading is more better than investing in different ICO. You should know that the ICO is very risky because some of the projects are not promising and scam. You should be careful when you are investing your money.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

I think buying from ICO is much better and beneficial. You have to do your research first. But even if the ICO project doesn't do well, we still earn profit because coins in ICO are pretty cheap.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

If you catch a really good ICO, lets say ICON or Dragonchain, you are going to make many more times your money compared to an alt trade.
As in the statement it is all about the ICO in which we have made the investment. Whether this can be just buying and holding in a secured wallet or some other form of holding in exchanges. In this manner when one has the ability to find the good ico, then he can focus on ico than going towards altcoins.
Actually both are equally profitable. trading and buying ICO also requires good knowledge and analysis. if you can buy a potential ICO and that project is successful and then the ICO listed in the exchange. I'm sure you can make a huge profit. but the problem is how to look for a good and potential ICO? just like altcoin trading you also need research and analysis in advance where the right coin and when is a good time to buy and sell. if you are smart in that you will also get big profit. the point choose where you can fit according your skills and knowledge, ICO or trading ?
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Now a days ICO is a great income source for most people and recently ICO is very growing and many people invest with ICO because ICO is a best for make money online or trading is a totally different type income if you want to work with crypto currency market you need some knowledge about altcoin then you can start trading with your altcoin.
jojoe20

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

In my humble opinion it's more risky if you buy coin from ICO's because not all the the ICO's will succes and reach the hardcap. Then it depends to you again choose which ICO that you confident enough will succesful and give more profit to you.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

I choose buying a token in trading because there are many ICO is a scam or project without success so it is more risky. I see investing is like a gamble. Grin
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

Both of them are also risky but I think ICO project is much more risky than trading. When you trade you also can lose but you can cut your loss and you don't lose all your money. But if you invest in scam ICO project, you will lose it all. But if you have enough knowledge and experience, ICO project will be faster and safer way to earn than trading.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

In my own opinion the more risky here is buying in ICO. Some ICO are scams and some are not but they still needs to reach its soft cap or hard cap to be successful, if they will not reach it then it is a failure and you will fail too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

Investing in ICO is more risky because it is often problematic to determine if the information about project on their site or bitcointalk thread is accurate.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

Investing in ICO is more risky because it is often problematic to determine if the information about project on their site or bitcointalk thread is accurate.

True! The main problem in ICOs are legitimacy, essence of the platform and if there is a true market for the solution they are offering. It is sad to say that ICO now a days have a bad name because of scammers and sometimes they use other's identity just to scam. Another thing is that the essence of the project, does the project really helpful and feasible?. And lastly, the solution the are offering, is this solution the best option for the problem that they will solve? In conclusion, ICOs are riskier than trading altcoin because you can simply look at the graph when buying and selling altcoins while for ICOs you need the informatiom legit, should have market and useful in the future to make sure that you will earn a lot from them.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Well it really depends on the company or ICO that you will be investing.There are some alcoins that is newcomers that doesnt really have the potential to grow continualy hence it will only grow for a few weeks or months.Unlike the other official coins that is still growing.Yeah its really risky but you'll never know if you neber try.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

I am beginner in terms of trading, I am confused to choose between Buying from ICO or trading altcoin. Any suggestions how good?

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

I think it's more risky to buy tokens at the time of ICO because many ico are dead before the coin develops. taoi if ico is successful the result can be 100x fold.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

I am beginner in terms of trading, I am confused to choose between Buying from ICO or trading altcoin. Any suggestions how good?
Its really both good because you can make money from it first if its a legit altcoin or an ICO. Next is it long term projects to be achieved. Its about choosing the best altcoins over other altcoins how good refers on how you visualize a prospectus.
I think it's more risky to buy tokens at the time of ICO because many ico are dead before the coin develops. taoi if ico is successful the result can be 100x fold.
Both same risk, you will not knew how even legit an ico is and the other after in exchange you don't know or it was hard to speculate if the price will go pump.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

It is when a coin excels on an ICO level that it can be traded. So, buying a coin in trading is more risky as buying in ICO because on ICO level, you are being offered the best price on a fixed rate, along with other benefits, while in trading, you have prices fluctuating all the time.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: