Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying from ICO or trading altcoin.  (Read 2111 times)
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

It's always riskier still if don't know what ur buying. or if u dont have any basis for it. They say the least risk is the technical side (when u mean trading) against investing as u can predict what can happen tomorrow than next month or years to come when basing in ur analysis in technicals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

it depends on ico and tokens that you buy example you invest in an ico it fails and you lose your money, same as you buy it from the market if the coins it will not go up of course you will also lose your money, so I think both are at risk the same one.
Decorsair23

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

I think it is riskier doing trading than buying coins from an ICO, considering that you have fully researched and see that the ICO have great and promising plan for the future.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

Before investing in an ICO, it is good to do your research. Some ICO's can make you madoney, others can make you get burnt.
Investment is all about risk, investing in the less risky once is the key to success.
Monaco, hextra etc made people very rich, but don't expect all to be that way.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

World Family Coin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

Which is more risky buying a token from the ICO or in trading?
Of course investing in ico is more risky. For some recent ico projects many give instant profit when investing in ico, such as genesis, snov, utrust and bitclave.
Investing in ico can provide a lot of profit, if you can do the right analysis before investing in the project.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

Buy in ICO is better and much more easier. You only need to wait the dev taking an action then you will se the coin is pump. But there are also ICO scammers so you have to be careful.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

I think it is riskier doing trading than buying coins from an ICO, considering that you have fully researched and see that the ICO have great and promising plan for the future.
In recent times, the ICO projects after the successful listing on the floor are very high, there are ICO after the floor has increased by 30 times. So I think you can invest at this point since the ICO launch, because you can buy the best price and you can get a lot of profit when it goes to the floor. Please carefully analyze the project you want to invest in to make the most accurate decision.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Both are different and they both possess the different amount of risk, but I will say that both have an equal amount of Risk as they both need proper Management from your side and it all depends on your own interest, and passion of holding them for a given period of time. Here both ICO and Trading needs sound knowledge and a good grasp on trading skills and without them, you cant control your risk and manage to trade, so better learn the skills first then it would be easy for you to handle the risk which is involved in trading and ICO.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

They are totally different, you go for the one that pays you most, but if you can buy in a good ico it pays a lot both means are good but only if you can buy an ico which is not a scam.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Decorsair23

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

In recent times, the ICO projects after the successful listing on the floor are very high, there are ICO after the floor has increased by 30 times. So I think you can invest at this point since the ICO launch, because you can buy the best price and you can get a lot of profit when it goes to the floor. Please carefully analyze the project you want to invest in to make the most accurate decision.

Yeah, analyzing a project is the key to a profitable investment. An investor should not jump all the time to new ICO without even doing a research about the team and the project.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Token from ico is more risky because we dont know once it was launch and listed to an exchange if the initial price in exchange will match the ICO price. If you are good in analyzing a good project, ico token is way more profitable, early token holder always get the most benefit if the project is success.

ICOcosmos

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

ICO is higher risk but can also give you higher returns. depends on what your risk appetite is.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

Both are different and they both possess the different amount of risk, but I will say that both have an equal amount of Risk as they both need proper Management from your side and it all depends on your own interest, and passion of holding them for a given period of time. Here both ICO and Trading needs sound knowledge and a good grasp on trading skills and without them, you cant control your risk and manage to trade, so better learn the skills first then it would be easy for you to handle the risk which is involved in trading and ICO.
There are some token that gies below ther ICO price once entered in exchanges, i only buy in ico when I'm sure that the project is worth investing and hold till it's fully developed , and other alts were bought at exchanges when I got studied the flow of coins while they are in exchanges, i wait till they drop a bit and hold them.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Every action you take in crypto currency trading or investing holds a high risk factor but also can bring in high rewards. I personally do both because once I have purchased a coin or token in an ICO eventually I will trade it for bigger gains, so in the end I do both of these tasks. I also like dividend or revenue generating tokens or coins as well, that grow a passive income also for the longer term, along with actual price appreciation factors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Every action you take in crypto currency trading or investing holds a high risk factor but also can bring in high rewards. I personally do both because once I have purchased a coin or token in an ICO eventually I will trade it for bigger gains, so in the end I do both of these tasks. I also like dividend or revenue generating tokens or coins as well, that grow a passive income also for the longer term, along with actual price appreciation factors.
But ICO investing comes with more riskier than trading altcoins sometimes when the tokens are listed in exchanges the price will be less than the ICO price so we need to pick the right projrcts if we want to make money.And many ICOs are turned to be a scam project once they got their desired value of money so we may lose our investments too.But in altcoin trading we can make less profits than ICOs but we can make if we have the appropriate knowledge.So people who have the knowledge of trading is better to go with altcoin trading than investing on ICO.
ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

i think ICO.. on trading, the risk is on ur hands.. one click, ur profitable, one click u lost.. on ico, it will be based on the devs and the people behind the coin
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

i think both buying from ICO or trading altcoin are risky. the price chages every minite and is affected by many things. some ICOs are so ambiguity

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

But ICO investing comes with more riskier than trading altcoins sometimes when the tokens are listed in exchanges the price will be less than the ICO price so we need to pick the right projrcts if we want to make money.And many ICOs are turned to be a scam project once they got their desired value of money so we may lose our investments too.But in altcoin trading we can make less profits than ICOs but we can make if we have the appropriate knowledge.So people who have the knowledge of trading is better to go with altcoin trading than investing on ICO.

ICO is a bit more risky compared with altcoin trading but we can't say altcoin trading is risk free. It's also very risky. Decreasing the risk will be linked to your own decissions here.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

i think ICO.. on trading, the risk is on ur hands.. one click, ur profitable, one click u lost.. on ico, it will be based on the devs and the people behind the coin
If you want to invest long term and do not have to worry because the market fluctuate and choose to invest ICO, this time ICO investment is very good because the completion of the ICO program it is on the commercial site big and up a lot of times. If you want to invest in the short term and feel the investment up and down in the market, then you can business to receive profit immediately, but remember to study the market and analysis to get more profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Actually its depend on ICO or trading coin that you are going to  invest in. Before investiong any coin or ICO, must do a research including; purpose of project, project team and project road map. However there is a risk in investment both situation. So my personal thought is there is low risk in investing high potential project like daneel( https://daneel.io/ ). It has good purpose,team and roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: