Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying from ICO or trading altcoin.  (Read 2110 times)
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

For me I prefer trading altcoins because buying ICO tokens is too risky at all and you dont know if the token will be successful or hit the hard cap on their ICO thats why I choose trading altcoins because trading is the best of them all Trading makes rich more richer and I think 60% of Altcoins holders do trades.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

I don't know but I think the risk of those two are maybe the same. If we think about it, we could lose more on buying on ICO than trading with established coin with an active market atleast we can still recover from the loss from trading if we try to wait and have a patience.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Which is more risky buying a token from the ICO or in trading? And how do you determine a good ICO or project?

I say, buying ICO these days has gotten more risky, due to the fact that some ICOs are not what they seem to be. Some ICOs are just plain scams that persuades people thinking that they will gain a lot of profit. So, I prefer trading because I have been doing it for quite some time and have not encountered any problems at all.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

Projects that enter the market after ICO often fall in price, becouse members of the bounty of companies sell their coins. But this does not always happen, sometimes coins  are locked until a certain date.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

It completely depends. If you want to invest ico's , you have to search it very well, project, vision, team, future plans,road map etc. If you find and catched good icos, you can easiliy multiply your investment very shortly, for exp. wanchain.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Which is more risky buying a token from the ICO or in trading? And how do you determine a good ICO or project?
ICOs are giving bonus to investors for them to attract more people. You can ensure that you can earn profit by investing in profitable ICO. You should first find out if the ICO is scam or promising project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

I don't know but I think the risk of those two are maybe the same. If we think about it, we could lose more on buying on ICO than trading with established coin with an active market atleast we can still recover from the loss from trading if we try to wait and have a patience.
I think you should buy the altcoin that was traded on the exchange. Because these coin will be less risky for ICO. ICOs are now scam pretty much, if we do not have the test experience will be trapped on them. That's the advice I give you.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

I think you should buy the altcoin that was traded on the exchange. Because these coin will be less risky for ICO. ICOs are now scam pretty much, if we do not have the test experience will be trapped on them. That's the advice I give you.
many successful ico too, if you are good enough in seeing the project it will be a great advantage if you bought ico, for sure you will get a bonus. buy coins wherever it is nice ico or trading highly profitable, since it depends on your own, if you can see the potential it will be good.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

I suggest you to buy when ico takes place because you will get a bonus there, but before that you should really check the project so as not to scam and if it is sure then do investment
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I've been looking for a small investment in some ICO (dont want to promote), still losing time.. I've throughly checked the white paper, but still can't define if they can be trusted. Would have regrets if it's gonna be lit eventually. Ico's are like horseraces - it takes you to know dark horse if you want to get real extra. All 100% explored and trusted projects wont bring you that much.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Its is good question about investment, I think it is totally depend on the condition to the market if market is good then most of the ICOs are good to invest in time of good condition of the market because according to down price of bitcoin and altcoin are directly effecting the price of any token which is offered by in the stage of ICO Sale this is little thought about ICOs but some ICOs have a great plan that is not effecting the price of some cions,,
Trading is best i think,
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Both are very good and effective way to increase your portfolio but before trading and investing ICO, we have to research. Otherwise, you need to face lot problems because some ICO is a scam and some coins will take a lot of time to get profit. So we have to have according to the investment we have.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

i can say both investment option is risky, but if i have to choose one, i will go to trading. With trading, your money ,your own. Advantage of trading, You are managing your own money. take risk of losses but when you know how to trade,you can be profitted easily.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

To determine a good ICO or project you must read its road map and whitepaper and also look for its developer. A good ICO also have its own secured website and very active on social media.

If you see a good ICO or project I think it is better to buy token directly from the developer because sometimes they give incentives to early investors or buyers.

loews

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

I assume a trading altcoin its a great choice for him if he does not have any type of expertise regarding the ico as well as he hesitates that he can not make any kind of make money from the ico. in some cases trading altcoin is the most effective alternative that we could pick since we aren't sure if the ico might obtain boost for the rate after it's launch so if in some way, we have to waiting, we still do not know how much time we ought to hold the symbols and also at the same time if we are trading altcoin, a minimum of we could attempt to make earnings since we could have a look at the background of the coins.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

If you have a lot of time and good analysis of ICO projects then this will bring you a lot of profit. But now I have too many fraudulent projects, so before you invest you should learn more about that project.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Buying ICO nowadays is no longer attractive to many investors as it is, today the ICO market is risky, they do not want to, not follow any trends. and fraudulent ICO, poor quality ICO carpentry in the market. So be careful when making choices.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

For me i would just recommend you to trade altcoin because you can actually earn more and of course  loose if you don't become careful when you are trading.

sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Choosing a right ICO is risky in the sense that you may find a project that is doomed to fail in the future that you do not foresee in advance.

And when you talk about trading, there are mutiple factors that are involved where you have to analyse the coin in question in various points of view, such as change in demand, news that may affect the coin value, speculation, etc.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

To determine a good ICO or project you must read its road map and whitepaper and also look for its developer. A good ICO also have its own secured website and very active on social media.

If you see a good ICO or project I think it is better to buy token directly from the developer because sometimes they give incentives to early investors or buyers.

You talk about defining a good project sounds very simple but I believe that when we participate directly in that, we will be difficult to distinguish between good and bad because what you say, these are the things that many people know and in it, people who create bad and fake projects are people who know very well about your psychology. That means they will design more professional fake projects, to identify is more difficult and not easy, I really do not like buying tokens from ico, we can easily lose money stupidly in the market ico has too many pitfalls

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████