Feeling lucky punk? No? Well you should! LuckyCoin offers super lucky blocks, where your reward can be x2 ,x5 and even x58! That's not the best part though. The best part is we've designed this coin with fairness in mind. That's why we developed an accelerated difficulty adjustment algorithm. The difficulty will be adjusted much faster in the beginning, so if high hash power jumps on, it will rise much faster than normal. The difficulty will be retargeted about every 4 hours (block time). We are confident this can combat high hash botnets from orphaning all of us. Specs:
- 1 min block target
- 3 confirms per transaction
- Difficulty retargets every 4 hrs with accelerated diff adjustment in the beginning
- Initially 88 coins per block, halves every 2 years (1,036,800 blocks)
- Total around 200 millions coins
- connection port is 9917, RPC-port 9918
For the 1st 50000 blocks
- 5% chances 188 coins/block
- 1% chances 588 coins/block
- 0.01% chances 5888 coins/block (so expect 5 such blocks)
After 50000 blocks
- 5% chances 2 times the normal coins (i.e. if normal is 88 coins, you get 176 coins)
- 1% chances 5 times the normal coins
- 0.01% chance 58 times the normal coinsPools:Pool owners message us if you would like us to list your pool, it will most likely go unnoticed by us if you post only in the main thread.
Stratum Only, 1% Fee
Stratum / LongPoll: http://lky.p2pool.nl:8200
Worker Port: 8337
Stratum-based, non-p2pool, PPS payouts
Fee 2% for now, likely to reduce. P2Pool
Username: *your LKC address*
a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. 3% fee.
P2PoolServices:Exchange Google Spreadsheet:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216011.0Block Explorer:http://lky.p2pool.nl/chain/Luckycoin
*Not currently working*Game Sites that Accept Luckycoin!!http://cryptoblackjack.kicks-ass.net/http://www.bitgrenade.net/https://lky.coinluck.net/Please donate here for giveaways, faucet, etc.
Donation wallet address:
Windows Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B39tky7c1ELeNkNmUWdRQnBEYVE/edit?usp=sharing
Github: https://github.com/LuckyCoinProject/LuckycoinGetting Started:
1. Start up luckycoin.qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
2. Put luckycoin.conf in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/appdata/roaming/LuckyCoinluckycoin.conf
3. restart luckycoinqt wallet, and you should connect and sync.
4. Launch cgminer or whatever mining program you like and begin mining.
cgminer ex: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:9918 -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)
We are very excited about this, and we hope all of you join us in making this a great success!