Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PXC][RFC] Developers - Get your ideas off the ground.  (Read 755 times)
iamatrix (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:14:17 AM

Four days ago, PhenixCoin (PXC) first spread it's wings.

Since then we have experienced massive support for our concept of an alt coin with interesting, integrated, and growing infrastructure.

Despite some minor problems our first adopters experienced, most of you out there on this forum seem to see the potential of our vision.

We want to make PhenixCoin even bigger, but we can not do it all alone.

We are looking for developers with ideas about where to use and implement PXC as a method of payment.

So if you have ideas about games, applications or plug-ins or something completely different, We want to hear about it.

We would like to see your concepts and ideas and give you the chance to get your ideas off the ground.

I would like to stress that you must be capable of putting the project together yourself, as we have enough to do with our current projects.

This would help the Phenix Crypto Systems Network by making it even bigger and stronger - thereby creating a winning situation for everyone: you, the users and the PCS Network.

We will support you by funding your project with PXC, and allowing you early access to our transaction system, if we think it as feasible.

For further information and details get in contact with me via pm. Give me a brief outline of your idea.

Hoping to get some interesting input from you out there,

Michael

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegodos

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:15:02 AM

Bump
DonDe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:09:29 AM

Nice to see ongoing support from developers. I like your approach - premining to support further development. Something new that other alt coins didnt do. Of course kind of unfair. But as long as the coin keeps value up - good for everyone.
JeanCool

Activity: 224

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:49:05 AM

C'mon guys, share your ideas! Curious what might come up ...
nulo0b

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:56:24 AM

Apps for android, i heard they are easy to make?

JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:06:28 AM

Bump
Justsumdude

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:14:47 AM

Fix your poker site please.

Todays 1000 coin freeroll didn't start even though it had enough people registered.  From what I read other poeple say its not the first time its happened. 

The 50 coin hourly freeroll has a habit of freezing during play for the whole table never to restart.
nulo0b

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:21:03 AM

Fix your poker site please.

Todays 1000 coin freeroll didn't start even though it had enough people registered.  From what I read other poeple say its not the first time its happened.  

The 50 coin hourly freeroll has a habit of freezing during play for the whole table never to restart.

Okay.. there are abit of problems, played like 20 tournaments and 70% finished...

Still, The other games work perfect! Cash games and sit go's...
Go on a table and stay, there will be peeps joining. Played many cash games without a single problem

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:22:27 AM

Apps for android, i heard they are easy to make?

This is totally the best idea. Also more great games ppl can play not everyone loves poker as much as us.

current rate is 1000pxn = 20ltc and rising. So people here can get some good rewards for creating some cool stuff for this coin.

JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:11:07 PM

Hi,

I set up a PPLNS pool for PXC at 1,75% Fees.

PPLNS means you got to be patient for the first coins rolling in, but they will, rest assured!

More and more features will be added over the next weeks.

If you experience any problems, feel free to mail at mining@phenixmining.com.

http://www.phenixmining.com/

Happy mining!

PS: I'm off for bed now despite being shown online here.
So I can't reply instantaneously- but all should work well as I see it.
I'll be back in about 9 hours ...
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 11:58:04 PM

Any sneak previews of the PhenixTrader platform ? High speed trading ? I see some nice looking graphs on the screenshot... How will PXC be traded there ? Are there any ideas on how to prevent dumps like those that keep happening on small exchanges like cryptsy ?

I'm very excited about this and would like to know more !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:27:40 AM

im looking into suporting pxc by starting a pool but havent got skils to do it ( i think pxc could do with atleast 5 good pools ) is there anyone that would like to work wit me ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: