Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20958 times)
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.

One of my biggest regrets is that I exchange my bitcoins before when the price of bitcoin was still on 800 - 900 dollars a piece. And it suddenly climb up to 1000 and going up in just a short span of time. On that time I felt that it was a wrong move and not a good idea but because I need money that time I don't have any choice but to exhange it with regret.  So that is why I'm now managing my money so I won't be experiencing this kind of situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:57:16 AM

My biggest regret in bitcoin is, I should have joined bitcoin earlier.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amelitojr47

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

my only regret is, i did not invest in bitcoin last year that when the price of bitcoin is much cheaper then
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:20:46 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.

No regrets or disappointment with bitcoin, some bitcoiner regrets may be why not four years ago support bitcoin whose value is still low, and now bitcoin values ​​rise drastically. But it's never too late to try to be successful with bitcoin
My biggest regret about bitcoin is when i first heard to my friend about it, i dont believe to her when she encourage me to start using bitcoin but refuse her and i regret it for the last 6 months. And few month ago i start using it and now i save all my earning.
PinkLover

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:53 AM

Don't rue anything, every day life is way too short. We all have Inchif perhaps..." moments.Believe better and things may happen.
Julia_bitcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:50:47 AM

My biggest regret is that I learned about bitcoin, when its cost became very high
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

If regret most, not talking sense into this Nakamoto Satoshisan.
The problems ahead, well, we have never had people loosing sure money in that big style,
so BTC could become a reason for some really annyoing global trouble someday,
if the system is going to malfunction, and there is a lot of powerful people interested in this.
I regret not talking to Mr.Satoshisan to make Bitcoin really really desaster-proof.

The big regret about bitcoin for me is that I join bitcoin late because last year my friend told me to join bitcoin but I don’t give importance and now they are rich and they have changed their life because they are using bitcoin from day first I have almost six months here so now I fell regret that why was late and why I don’t lesson my friends.
Anyone who get into bitcoin ever will not regret it because it is not less than any miracle, the technology is providing much ease and comfort to the investors, people are getting quick and easy methods to become rich and increase their assets so to secure their future, it is also helping people to get rid of their poverty and unemployment and enjoy their life.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:23:11 AM

my greatest regret used to regard bitcoin something fictional and unreasonable when heard it.
even crossed my head "this is a trap" when someone invites me to invest in bitcoin.
and now I say to myself. "how stupid i'm
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:36:26 AM

I also regret not investing in bitcoin when I was introduced to it last year. I think its price was around $1500, even though it is so affordable compared to its price now, I ignored it thinking that I will earn lots of bitcoin through signature campaigns. I had really no idea back then. I also used my earned bitcoin to buy things online. I wish I just saved it till now so that I earned better.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

my biggest regret about bitcoin is not joining earlier for me wasting time on playing online games than to earn

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
andiko

Activity: 350

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

When two years ago I first heard about Bitcoin, I did not attach any importance to it.

Madeoffire

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

My regret is about how people can actually missuse it to manipulate people and to take their money with scam projects Sad
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

My biggest regret about Bitcoin is that i don't have trust on it before, so everyday i just gamble every bitcoin i have never thought that price will be like today. If only i saved those Bitcoin in the year 2014 and not gamble them maybe now i don't need to work full time and maybe i am just enjoying my life now.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:15:04 AM

I also regret not investing in bitcoin when I was introduced to it last year. I think its price was around $1500, even though it is so affordable compared to its price now, I ignored it thinking that I will earn lots of bitcoin through signature campaigns. I had really no idea back then. I also used my earned bitcoin to buy things online. I wish I just saved it till now so that I earned better.
All say that no regrets that come first and speaking of bitcoin regrets the first things that comes to our mind, is why i have not give attention the bitcoin earnings before? Like in signature campaign my rank is still a Junior member if i only listen  to my friend about making bitcointalk account years ago then now we are the same rank with senior member to earn more BTC in any campaign.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

The biggest regret about bitcoin is that i doubted it's financial capability when i saw this. When it's only $200 in cash i didn't think that it could grow much as it is current value. Now my friends enjoying the constant increase of bitcoin's amount and have a continous profit on this.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

Like others around, biggest regret is not to buy BTC when was at around $10 to $100.
I should go to lightvisioner and get this knowledge to buy BTC and KEEP!!!!!  Grin
... but I do not regret that Bitcoin and crypto help in economic education around the World.
Live lesson of economy not found in mainstream media and official education.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
wulidada

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

I have seen many similar problems, most people are regretting not to buy bitcoin earlier, but what is the relationship between Bitcoin's current value has not been determined, the price of bitcoin is volatile, and now It's not too late to invest bitcoin. Of course, you have to understand the risks of investing, and I wish you good luck. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:42:00 AM

All say that no regrets that come first and speaking of bitcoin regrets the first things that comes to our mind, is why i have not give attention the bitcoin earnings before? Like in signature campaign my rank is still a Junior member if i only listen  to my friend about making bitcointalk account years ago then now we are the same rank with senior member to earn more BTC in any campaign.
I think this statement is the most positive one, everyone here must have a regret not investing in bitcoin when its in the low prices however when bitcoin price is still low and the media not active promoting it, will we have this kind of mindset?? So i guess we need to look to the future and start investing in it now whether its bitcoin or its altcoins because there will always be another reason not to invest in bitcoin now as for example is the price, but who know what will happens in the next few years  Grin Grin
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

I think this statement is the most positive one, everyone here must have a regret not investing in bitcoin when its in the low prices however when bitcoin price is still low and the media not active promoting it, will we have this kind of mindset?? So i guess we need to look to the future and start investing in it now whether its bitcoin or its altcoins because there will always be another reason not to invest in bitcoin now as for example is the price, but who know what will happens in the next few years  Grin Grin
well on my part i really didnt have any regrets about bitcoin because we see its works and it is really profitable like a good asset in making money.but i guess we people didnt have the same feeling about it.bitcoin is really profitable even if it is on a high or low price .we only need to get a timing on it..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

IN 2015 when Bitcoin price was very lower i bought 11 BTC but after 3 months i sold out my 11 BTC and now this 11 BTC price is more than 80,000$ it is my biggest regret in my life.I can never forget this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: