Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20951 times)
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:51:11 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
for the loss I think I have not experienced it just patience and careful analysis and remain consistent to always access the bitcoin is probably the key because bitcoin prices in my opinion will still rise
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:31:50 AM

When the bitcoin price still cheap I doubt to put my investment into bitcoin but now when the bitcoin price increase to the high price I regreted now, why I don't believe bitcoin. If I know the potential of bitcoin  and I bought bitcoin that time maybe I will become millionaire now. But I think it's not to late to put investment into bitcoin now.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

That is my greatest regret also. I should have known about bitcoin earlier, I was willing to spend some money for investment that time but i didn't saw anything thats why i juust spent it to shoes.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

my biggest regret about bitcoin is when i did not use my bonus money to buy some bitcoin few years ago, at that time bitcoin is so cheap, i could have bought 4-5 bitcoin to keep, but i did not trust on bitcoin so i waste money for something else, but look at the price now make me so regret if i bought some bitcoin few years ago, i would be rich now.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

my greatest regret is, too late knowing bitcoin. Because I see a friend who has long joined bitcoin a lot of success, and can buy what he wants.
My regrets about bitcoin when he became busy and I cannot continued bitcoin. If he continued he will be success and I can buy what ever he wants. Today he realized he can do it even he have many work to do but it is a lot of sacrifice in make to become a success. it is my steeping stone to become success.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:38:07 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is belatedly buying bitcoin when bitcoin prices are still cheap. After a long time I did not follow the development of bitcoin. I tried to follow the bitcoin development again and was surprised at the current bitcoin price, wow amazing.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Prince Jhay

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:09 AM

What's your biggest regret about bitcoin?

My biggest regret about bitcoin is that I do not know from the first and I just know it now when bitcoin prices have risen already. that's my regret.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

I feel wasted time because I do not know earlier than btcoin. If I invest early on bitcoin I will get some profit with bitcoin. And there are times when I sell all my bitcoins because when I see the bitcoin value is too low. And then regret it

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:04 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is not knowing it earlier. At first, I don't believe bitcoin because I think this is a scam and I don't have knowledge of it. I regret not working on it since I knew it. They should give some things that can convince me to join here. But now I'm very thankful to join here and earn more money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is not knowing it earlier. At first, I don't believe bitcoin because I think this is a scam and I don't have knowledge of it. I regret not working on it since I knew it. They should give some things that can convince me to join here. But now I'm very thankful to join here and earn more money.
We all have been there. We don't knew bitcoin earlier than when we actually started to work in bitcoin. I also regret not knowing bitcoin in earlier stage but it is not my biggest regret because my biggest regret is not keeping and holding bitcoin until today and that is why i am fixing it right now and i am trying to not do the same thing before.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:52:31 PM

The biggest regret of my life that I did not start investing in bitcoin before and I say not only in the form of value but also in time and it is never too late to change my mind and regret it.  Cool
That does not need to be a regret if you start right now, I know that we lost the opportunity to earn big but at the same time not everything is lost bitcoin has not been adopted by most people yet so you have the opportunity to make money now, just do not wait anymore or you may miss the chance to make money.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
I think everyone that makes contact with BTC and gives no credit to it will regret it the most. That's mine regret. I should buy with everything i have. I gave so little credit to it, bought around 0,5 btc and maked poor trades that shoots me to 0,29. That's the price of learning with your own mistakes.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

My forever biggest regret will ever be not buying when I just know him last year ago. Bitcoin cost only $800 and yet I ignored him. Until now when I am thinking of that time, I still feel sad and have full of regret. But I know it is just in the past and it is not too late. That is why, today I am now studying more to earn more Bitcoin.

Saimoon

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

My biggest regret is i didn't buy it back in 2010. Back then i heard about it but didn't bother. I thought it was just a normal thing. But when i realize and try to buy Bitcoin, it wasn't available. I wish i could buy some of them. I would be a millionaire today. It is and will be my biggest regret.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

My forever biggest regret will ever be not buying when I just know him last year ago. Bitcoin cost only $800 and yet I ignored him. Until now when I am thinking of that time, I still feel sad and have full of regret. But I know it is just in the past and it is not too late. That is why, today I am now studying more to earn more Bitcoin.
we all are on that level that we take our regret of not having or not buying it when there is a chance that we can have it cause for me that was too may biggest regret to of not having and taking the advantage of having bitcoin , but now i may regret too for not having make some attention there is some distraction for me to focus in bitcoin but i take that distraction and out of focus in bitcoin maybe i may now take some rest to think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

I can never regret about bitcoin, as long i know the rules number one, never exposed you're password to anybody. accept Wallet ID. bitcoin business is the one of the best.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

My greatest regret about bitcoin is I should know bitcoin sooner when the price of bitcoin is still low, a lot of people invest in bitcoin at the low price around the year 2010 now they are millionaires. Another one is if I know bitcoin sooner I think my rank now is legendary in that case I can gain more money to pay my bills anyway I'm still blessed because I know how to earn money using bitcoin and it is not too late for everyone to invest.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

For me the biggest regret about bitcoin is that I didn't save it for a long term and I kept on spending it on gambling sites to multiply it quick which never happened and I lost all my bitcoins and if I would have saved those coins for now then today I would be a very rich person for sure.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

I sold dozens of bitcoin very long time ago I remember it was only $80 in price. If I saved all of those maybe I could be more rich but even if that's my greatest regret, I live my life now very contentedly.  Smiley

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

yes i same with you , regret buying bitcoin at price 100$
and now bitcoin price reached 8000$+
its very disappointed thing in my life
and now maybe i can buy not 1 BTC
just 0.01-0.05 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: