Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 09:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Estate related projects comparison  (Read 3068 times)
nmrcngrb (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

Useful theread, thanks. Hope you can keep it updated properly.
Real estate is huge business, need a blockchain revolution  Cool

It will be hard to keep ICO state updated all the time, but I will try my best. If there comes new or missed project on this field just drop the links in here and I will add it to original post.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

Good job, nmrcngrb!
Useful information.
Most of all of these I like Propy and Xaurum Gamma.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HomeToken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:05:40 AM

Real estate market is larger than most industries. Hence, there'll be more real estate related ICOs, when compared with the rest.

Some of the differences highlighted below:

Fatunad

Activity: 2310
Merit: 359

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

Useful theread, thanks. Hope you can keep it updated properly.
Real estate is huge business, need a blockchain revolution  Cool

It will be hard to keep ICO state updated all the time, but I will try my best. If there comes new or missed project on this field just drop the links in here and I will add it to original post.
Thanks for this one. I do really find this kind of list regarding on real estate projects which i do only know ATLANT project and i cant compile it all specially those new and previous projects regarding on this field.I am really interested on real estate projects because these kind of things do really have a good potential and really good for long term.Hope i didnt get the wrong decision to put my money on.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
nmrcngrb (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

Since every project addresses some part of the issues in real estate business it would be maybe good to know which part are covered by which project.
For example:

Platform for renting: Realt, Relest, Real, Atlant, Rex, Rent Token
Platform for selling: Propy, Atlant, Rex, SmartRE, BREM, Smart Real Estate
Backed by real estate: Xaurum Gamma, Real, REcoin, HomeToken, RET, CurrentSky, ZUZ Token, SqPay
Renting real estate: Xaurum Gamma, Real, REcoin, HomeToken, CurrentSky, ZUZ Token

This is just my quick overview.

Media of transfer is of course in all cases individual token.

Platform for renting can mean for example:
-people can search for real estates
-Auction possibilities

Platform for selling can mean for example:
-people can search for real estates
-Auction possibilities
-People can sell or buy fractions of real estate

Backed by real estate can mean for example:
-Company owns real estates which are exchangable for tokens
-Company owns real estates which are not exchangable for tokens

Renting real estate can mean for example:
-Renting own real estates and giving profits to coin owners
-Renting own real estates and not giving profits to coin owners
-Renting real estates that are rented for longer period and giving profits to coin owners
-Renting real estates that are rented for longer period and not giving profits to coin owners
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:28:15 PM

This thread is super informative, especially with the additions from other guys. Is there a similar breakdown for supercomp/trading/financing/healthcare blockchain projects?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Relex_Core

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:54:40 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 04:11:36 PM by Relex_Core

Hello,

I am from the Relex development core team and our parent company Squawk Advisors executive team. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that we already possess our main project offerings, and are ready to offer them once market liquidity is sufficient after the coins are trading in the open market. Therefore, this is a coin representing an active executed plan already in full motion, as we have already put into place everything we plan to offer to the community upon the coin release. As an example, we have posted one of our contracts of a developer that we have contractually worked with since the beginning of 2017, please see our thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.20 . We will be posting additional contracts that we possess shortly.

In short, we don't need hype, we simply present premium project opportunities that are already available to Relex coin holders. We are doing our business in the same way we have since we started in 2014 back when we were known as Squawkonomics, in which we are best known for our Marc Faber home interviews on Bitcoin and the Southeast Asian economy, as well as our contributions to the Bitcoin community from our Bitcoin market research in Taiwan and Singapore. We formed Squawk Advisors formally in Fall 2016 as an Illinois corporation, and we are ready to serve our investors in the same way that we have gained the trust of various institutional top-tier investors that rely on us to identify premium private equity investment opportunities with our specialized knowledge honed over the years. Furthermore, we have members in our team that have passed the Certified Fraud Examiner examination. We have professional backgrounds spanning cyber security, crowdsourced top consultancy experience, compliance, technology, and finance. We are in in good standing with various business networking organizations such as the NSO- the official Industry Gateway to Vietnam, (www.nso.com.vn). We have professional backgrounds spanning cyber security, compliance, and advisory alike. We have earned these distinctions and membership though our hard work and determination of building investment bridges between developed and developing nations, and we continue to do so both through our Relex vehicle as well as our parent company Squawk Advisors.  

Furthermore, we have an established investment track record that has earned us our standing in the Southeast Asia investment community. Please see the following links, in which we advised investors about the Pudong of Ho Chi Minh City, Thu Thiem. Please see these links:

http://www.vietnam-briefing.com/news/saigons-thu-thiem-global-urban-development-gem.html/

http://www.vietnam-briefing.com/news/vietnams-bitexco-financial-tower-signaling-profits-thu-thiem-investors.html/

This is just a sample of the successful investment calls we have made, and we are honored to have the support of our investor clients in our private equity advisory business. We hope this has provided a greater degree of understanding about our firm and our capabilities.

In closing, we invite you to join us on our crowdsourced real estate development journey, as we follow our core tenet at our parent company Squawk Advisors "Understanding markets, like never before."

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you during our pre-ICO September 9.

Best Regards,

Relex Team

www.relex.io

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.20

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:58:52 PM

This is so awesome! Thank you.

Would it be possible to put this into a Google Docs sheet with rankings?

You could look at the team and advisors, giving extra points for all-stars. Then you could see if they have a working product or at least an mvp. Then how many tokens each has.
RentToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:42:28 AM

Hey, Rent Token Team here thank you for creating this thread and listing all real estate ICOs in one place.I went ahead and listed some of our main benefits of our project below with team information too.
Our Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2095806.msg21364874#msg21364874

What is Rent Token trying to accomplish?

We will be effectively be working to eliminate the rental management industry by providing blockchain solutions at a much lower price and all with one click turn key solutions effectively undercutting a 77 Billion dollar industry. What rental management companies charge for rental management can be as much as $100 per flat per month we can offer all of the things they offer on blockchain for 80% less of the cost with our revolutionary instant ticket and support systems all provided in app.

What makes Rent Token Unique?

*Over 40% of all tokens will be locked in 5 and 10 year smart contracts

*Full rental ecosystem for landlords, tenants and contractors

*Full rental listing services and review system

*Instant on app exchange of Rent Token

*Easy Rental payment Tracking for both Tenants and Landlords

*A buyback and burn program to insure Rent Token will remain a deflationary style token and provide a baseline for trading

*99.75 of ICO funds will be used to purchase rental properties for the buyback and burn program and to support Rent Token as a whole

Division of the token supply

30% will be sold in token sale
10% will be used for market outreach
10% will be locked in a 5-year contract.
0.4% will be locked in a 1-year contract.
0.2% will be locked in a 6-month contract.
34.4% will be locked in a 10-year contract.
1% will be set aside for hiring incentives.
10% will be used in initial property accusation.
4% will be held for bounties.

Features of the Rent Token Rental app
*Full Rental listings program for Landlords and Tenants
*Rent Token’s app will allow easy listings showing listings accepting Rent Token.
*Rent Token’s app will also offer promoted listings where landlords can promote their listings.
*All of these listings will be required to offer our smart contract program for deposits.
*Instant Messaging and Maintenance support Ticket system
*Rent Token’s app offer easy instant messaging between tenants and landlords and an innovative tenant issue system that instantly send a notice to your landlord.
*Landlords can send their contractors instantly with one tap of a button on the app of the address with an ongoing issue to quickly resolve it.
*Easy pre-lease walk notes
*Rent Token’s app also allows easy in app notes to be made about the condition of the rental property before the lease. This includes the ability to upload pictures to be saved for potential deposit arbitration at the end of your lease.
*Instant on app exchange of Rent Token
*Rent Token’s app will also allow instant exchange from a bank account in USD,CNY or EUR instantly into Rent Token to allow for easy use and liquidity.
*Easy Rental payment Tracking for both Tenants and Landlords.
*You can easily track your monthly payments and show all of your previous payments on the blockchain.

Our team
John Zinno   Head Real estate Advisor CEO of Zinnoff Enterprises https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-zinno-b28b6370
Aaron Hoffman Real Estate/Finance and business planning Advisor President of DeliverTHAT/CaterTHAT https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-hoffman-825911b0
Matthew McAlister  Lead Developer and Division ASM Board Rep
Ethan Sam Public relations coordinator

The final thing thing I want to point out that sets us apart from other ICOs is with or without a successful ICO we intend develop this app and blockchain technology albeit at a slower pace as we believe the rental sector could really benefit from blockchain technology.
nmrcngrb (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

You could look at the team and advisors, giving extra points for all-stars. Then you could see if they have a working product or at least an mvp. Then how many tokens each has.
Of course it would be possible Smiley
The idea is great...
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

Great idea!

Sounds like a manager is required.  Grin

cryptolover1981

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:03:35 AM

Great idea, I am also for a list maintained in google spreadsheet. I'll think about a good concept and metrics the next couple of days.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Relex_Core

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Please note that real estate fund Woodfine Capital has now joined forces with Relex cryptocurrency for Canada, US, and Mexico Real Estate Projects. For more information, please see www.woodfine.co and www.relex.io

Relex Team
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

Many people whom wanted to invest in a good real estate project needs some information and searching that in this forum,, so this thread is really useful
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

maybe it will help,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239.msg21362261#msg21362261

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nmrcngrb (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:44:49 AM

That's a nice review, although I think it's made from perspective of Atlant. It pinpoints allot of issues that people should be aware of when investing, or they should get answers on them.
To avoid comparison from one perspective I intentionaly want to avoid my comments on pros and cons of specific project. That's why devs from all projects listed were invited to join the discussion and everybody can decide by himself.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

All cryptocurrency needs more real value asset or people lost their money in a long way if they only invest into platforms, ideas, good PR projects.

For shure every one want to earn fast, also me...but it is very important that you play with money which you can handle to loose. But when you want to invest safer and more long term you invest in real asset value crypto projects.

For me the best project is Xaurum for shure( devs deliveres all they promise in past 2 years and now the making big step foward with systemical team, legal, PR, development, IT, sales, new markets) and Xaurum Gamma( Ico where you can t loose in the beggining because it s backing 1:1 with real estate AND also EXCHANGABLE for real asset.

Of course I also speculate with some others projects...but only with 10% of my crypto portfolio.
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

nmrcngrb you made great job showing all crypto real estate project. I didn´t know there were so many. I have not checked others yet I just know that xaurum gamma is different because all investors get ownership, so XGM will have real value exchangable for real estate also crazy stuff coming with transactions and burning gamma tokens.
RentToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:26:58 AM

That's a nice review, although I think it's made from perspective of Atlant. It pinpoints allot of issues that people should be aware of when investing, or they should get answers on them.
To avoid comparison from one perspective I intentionaly want to avoid my comments on pros and cons of specific project. That's why devs from all projects listed were invited to join the discussion and everybody can decide by himself.

Yeah it would seem Rent Token was left out of the graph we offer all those items with the exception of a public github code.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:23:24 AM

any of these RE coins doing bounty programs?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████