Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13745 times)
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

Bitcoin might revolutionise more than money or cash and economics
Could transform the nature and role of governnent
Bitcoin has the balance and incentives right
From a money transactional standpoint and coz why
Bitcoin is better than cash.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Maujiram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because .it  is online currency. it is paperless currency. This is easy to use and it has no  expense of paper & printing.
Serdaldal

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because you can not pay as long as you do not have the money you want when you want cash, but when you want with Bitcoin you can transfer money or you can even make shopping on the internet with Bitcoin.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

bitcoin is an independent Currency that is not controlled by many countries. the advantage of electronic money is several times higher than paper money, is a safer, safer and more practical means of payment, there is no need to use banking services, when traveling abroad there are no such restrictions as when transporting cash, in General, cryptocurrency has solid advantages
crazycoindagger

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because we can easily do online trading or transaction with our bitcoins which is not possible with local cash.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

I don't think so that BTC batter then cash but in my life I prefer to use card money. its easy to use now and get some discount program. BTC did't popular now and price did't fix. Best way to hold or trade Bitcoin. maybe in future marker price correction stabilize and mi mind changed
SHUNNO

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

I think that Bitcoin is a determined investment because if you buy not know what bitcoin is later you are not ascribed to take effect here, Bitcoin first has the anonymity of decentralized transactions and is not unified in any running, the rate is nevertheless beside and happening even even if sometimes But in a pleasant mannerism proper handling, bitcoin will bring you adopt into a augmented far and wide afield ahead.

GoodyCoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

i love the anonymity  Smiley
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

Lately, the global interest in bitcoins has grown. So, it becomes extremely important to understand the base of this and all other forms of virtual currencies. Bitcoin, and its alternatives are all based on cryptographic algorithms which are encrypted. This makes the currency decentralized giving ownership to the user.These can be purchased through an online exchange or a Bitcoin ATM. Landmark feature of a bitcoin is that it can curb the chances of fraud and identity thefts, and hence is considered a safe mode of holding money.Bitcoins allow buying of goods and services online, as well as transferring money.
DUHOIxx

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin cash is better. Because: BitCon Cash handles transactions in seconds and receives confirmation in minutes, smooth network operation without congestion, simple easy to use, no hassle, payment system is a place Proven value chain stores, new transaction signatures, decentralized development, new difficulty adjustment algorithms.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin cash is better. Because: BitCon Cash handles transactions in seconds and receives confirmation in minutes, smooth network operation without congestion, simple easy to use, no hassle, payment system is a place Proven value chain stores, new transaction signatures, decentralized development, new difficulty adjustment algorithms.

Yeah that was a reason why bitcoin is better than cash and i really love bitcoin right now because it help me to earn a huge profit and i really trust bitcoin because of its lots of benefits and it is very profitable compare to cash and we can save our money in bitcoin not like cash that we can use it directly in our daily needs and it can easily exhausted.

ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because of the value of dynamic bitcoin, it certainly makes everyone interested in having bitcoin because it hopes that prices will continue to rise so they get a profit. besides transactions with bitcoin faster and safer than cash.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

Financial stability for people who live in countries with unstable currencies. (e.g. In 2016, the Venezuela’s currency hit an inflation rate of 800%). Two-thirds of the current global population has no access to banking or limited access — Bitcoin is changing that.
Georgi99

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

Undoubtedly, bitcoin is better than cash,if the question is where better to store their units, but if the question is how better to use in everyday spending their units, then of course cash is indispensable! We can not pay with bitcoins in shops, cafes, restaurants and so on, although talk about the legalization of this opportunity a lot!
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

I agree to all of these, bitcoin is really on advantage compare to fiat or cash and the competition is own the field of us, the internet users. Our online transactions whenever we buy any products or whenever we pay for new services, has changed through the years with bitcoin. In this case, it is bitcoin that could make things more easier and cheaper. This is why I love bitcoin.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because i can trade my bitcoin anytime,  i can also process my online transaction anytime. Cryptocurrency is a big help for us.  Cash also is accepted anywhere but we cannot trade it anytime.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

Lately, the global interest in bitcoins has grown. So, it becomes extremely important to understand the base of this and all other forms of virtual currencies. Bitcoins allow buying of goods and services online, as well as transferring money. I mostly love the idea of being able to have 100% control of my funds without any unnecessary deductions by banking authority. This is why I love bitcoin.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Bitcoins is obtainable by everyone through investing and trading in the market or you can also build your own mining hardware to earn cryptocurrency passively and from this way you can profit a huge amount of profit depending on how hard you will work.

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Bitcoin is more useful than cash, and also easy for transactions and payments. It's like virtual money, you do not need to pay taxes, and you could easily transfer large amount, unlike cash, there is a risk in transactions when it comes large amount.

Actually bitcoin can use in any country because you can convert your bitcoin in any fiat you want when you are in other country. You dont have convert you fiat into another fiat.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

When people open the topic of comparing bitcoin to money, I always say that we should think of it like this. Bitcoin and money have their own strengths and weaknesses. And I think they should both exist. Since current money nowadays are good enough to run the economy, bitcoin was made to patch some inconcistencies of money. It exists to upgrade our choices in money, and in transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: