Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13745 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

Yes Bitcoin is better than cash, cash is useless when you save your money in the banks for a long term, then if you save bitcoin in your hard wallet the price of bitcoin will increase if you put it longer for 3-5 years, while fiat money will remain the same put it in the bank then wait for 3-5 years still the same amount.
I do agree with you. The worth of the bitcoin is very much high than the other currency the importance and the value of the bitcoin will be high more and more the value of the cash is very much low so it si the time for all of the people increase your money and wait till the money will increase its value. The bitcoin is able to give you bright future.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash due to:-
1. Easy to carry and transfer
2. Easy to handle no loss or theft chances.
3. High value as compare to cash.
4. New technology which will help in future market.

xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

I would say that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are better than cash because:
- You don't have to depend on banks, you can be your own bank,
- It's cheaper than using cash (printing money and maintaing it costs goverment a lot of money),
- Blockchain is a very interesting technology which can be used in many places.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

You'll gain big at bitcoin while cash is still the same as amount that you are holding. Bitcoin has a high value.
While fiat money or cash are just a pieace of paper that you can purchase products.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

Bitcoin is better than cash because transactions of Bitcoin are completely anonymous and the privacy of the users are hundered percent secure. Moreover, you can send money from one place to another anywhere in this world in very less time by paying a small amount of fees.
You can expect amount of growth from BTC in the long run but cash will not show any growth.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

Because Bitcoin is more useful, profitable and safest then cash. It's so easy for making a transaction and payment. One of the most useful things of Bitcoin is this is most secure. It has the best security system. But money is not safe at all.
And for investment Bitcoin is the best. You can easily invest your Bitcoin and can make a huge profit.
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

My reasons are:

1) It has a limited supply, so my money value is not only maintained but also increased overtime.
2) Its fast and I totally control my money. Instead of a bank controlling and losing it or lending out to stupid people.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:51:37 PM

Yes Bitcoin is better than cash, cash is useless when you save your money in the banks for a long term, then if you save bitcoin in your hard wallet the price of bitcoin will increase if you put it longer for 3-5 years, while fiat money will remain the same put it in the bank then wait for 3-5 years still the same amount.
I do agree with you. The worth of the bitcoin is very much high than the other currency the importance and the value of the bitcoin will be high more and more the value of the cash is very much low so it si the time for all of the people increase your money and wait till the money will increase its value. The bitcoin is able to give you bright future.
Are you guys high? What does cash have to do with saving in a bank? We are talking about cash not fiat money in general, these are two different things!
Also, we aren't talking about the value of btc compared to the value of fiat money. We are talking about the things that make BTC better than cash, which in my view aren't many. Try to understand the question before attempting to answer it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

i dont know if bitcoin can pass the quality of the CASH if bitcoin do that we dont need to use cash because bitcoin is easy to use
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:33:16 PM

I agree with you.It is very easy to deal with. Most of the benefits are not tax to the government. If you keep the money, the money will not increase, but if you keep Bitcoin, it will increase day by day. So, then Bitcoin is better than money.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

There are a lot of reasons for considering it as a better tool than cash. I think there are a lot of facilities in the system. in comparison with cash, bitcoin is better than that, because Bitcoin platform has provided security measures which makes it better than cash.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

While bitcoin simply from passive storage brings much more profit than any banks give from storage on deposit. Also, since bitcoins are virtual money, they can not be stolen physically. It is enough to safely store the open digital key from your wallet.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

For me Bitcoin is better than cash because it's very easy to use, we can earn bitcoin instantly by posting in different thread and joining campaign in forum in just a week instead of cash. Cash is not that bad for me but I prefer Bitcoin because it gives me an idea on how I'll use it everyday buying things that I never baught yet and letting myself makes happy and enjoy life.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:31:58 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 08:48:22 AM by Nathland

For me Bitcoin is better than cash because it's very easy to use, we can earn bitcoin instantly by posting in different thread and joining campaign in forum in just a week instead of cash. Cash is not that bad for me but I prefer Bitcoin because it gives me an idea on how I'll use it everyday buying things that I never baught yet and letting myself makes happy and enjoy life.
Bitcoin is better than cash in every aspect.Firstly,we can earn a lot of bitcoin by joining a signature campaign and keep on posting.We cannot carry a huge amount of cash everywhere but bitcoin is cashless and any amount of bitcoin can be carried anywhere.Moreover if we keep bitcoin,the value of bitcoin increases faster than money.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:41:09 AM

I think bitcoin is better than cash because it is easy way to get by joining the campaign in this forum.But some of people doesn't know how and from where to get the bitcoin.But bitcoin still doesn't many people know it.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:02:07 AM

bitcoin is very satisfying from the cash that I like from bitcoin.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:11:41 AM

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

For me cash is better becuase if no cash you cannot convert it the bitcoin in the real cash so it's beutiful becuase the value of bitcoin is increasing so that's why they both benefit with each other so my answer is bitcoin is better and cash is better.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:31:51 AM

Is it compared to wages? bitcoin is better because the salary we get here increases in normal work, like office? wages are rising. In bitcoin, its value is often increased, so most in the majority prefer 1 bitcoin, since 1 bitcoin is very high in our time. Many people earn 1Btc but they do not spend it because others are still waiting for the value of money that bitcoin gives. In bitcoin because we're safe, we just trust bitcoin, bitcoin too trust us Smiley so let's not disappoint it.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

Because bitcoin has so much benefits unlike cash here is my own Pros and Cons for Bitcoin:
Pros
- Every month the value of bitcoin changing sometimes it goes down the chance of getting up is higher so many investors switching from other businesses to bitcoin.
- You can easily pay or buy things online for any single click.
- Fast transaction.
- No taxes for government.
- You'll earn a good profit depends on coins you HOLD.
- Have alternative coins to get more profit.

Cons

- Other exchanges have a higher fee when you transfering into other exchanges or wallets.
- Anonymous users when transfering funds.
- Easily to get hacked so many users using 2FA when storing they're bitcoins or altcoins.
sklogw

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:48:43 AM

cuz, there is no power over it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: