Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13740 times)
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

First of all i want to say that Bitcoin is a digital currency, and it is value getting rise day after day.it can use anytime and anywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wembleyraider

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

For some people Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. now I also experience the same thing, I get the benefit of using bitcoin like speed in doing transaction and also easiness that is in the form of mobility. in an age of technology like we should always be able to do all activities quickly, therefore the bitcoin becomes an answer of our needs. all financial transactions are now entering the online era and there are so many e-commerce that provides the necessities of our daily lives.
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:03:41 AM

The main reason is Bitcoin is more safe than cash and its high rates. So thats why people say bitcoin is better than cash. Bitcoin is very secure and safe. Bitcoin is now quite popular. People all over the world use bitcoin. There are very small transaction fees for buying and selling bitcoin. Now there are many online shop receive payment in bitcoin. So use bitcoin is safe than cash. There are no major risk using bitcoin. So day by day bitcoin users are increasing. So I think bitcoin is better than cash.
ponicita

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

If I had to choose, Ill choose cash, I cant buy the regular things I always buy with bitcoin
I will go to a grocery store and Ill say: I will pay these cookies with bitcoin, just wait 5 hours and the payment will reach you  Huh
Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Bitcoin has a huge advantage than cash.If you have some btc in your online wallet no one can take it but if you have some cash you maybe got hijacked by hijackers. Bitcoin is 100x better than cash because btc is safe
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

There's one thing about bitcoin being the advantage of bitcoin rather than cash that can never be countered, that bitcoin can not be faked, so every transaction we do with bitcoin, bitcoin will always be original. Unlike Cash, banknotes which could be faked and had a lot of counterfeit money in circulation.
Yes I agree with you in other cash currencies there can be a fake but bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no chance of fake and bitcoin is also easy to carry but I think the most important thing is bitcoin price is high than any other currency son bitcoin is above in everything from other currency here you can do daily trade also as well as you can learn a lot of things.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

we can see the benefits of bitcoin from many sides, but it can not be denied there are some disadvantages as well because it concerns online digital currency cypto. basic knowledge and some infos how to using are often missed.
While money cash is a real form of a value that does not require a lot of basic knowledge about how to use it, of course everyone can understand about this.
Gradus728

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

It is very interesting and useful to read a variety of versions on this issue. Personally, of course, I'll always ask myself if I need to spend bitcoin on necessity (and if there were just cash, then there would not be an additional issue, it would be easier to spend cash). Smiley Grin
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:51:24 PM

It is very interesting and useful to read a variety of versions on this issue. Personally, of course, I'll always ask myself if I need to spend bitcoin on necessity (and if there were just cash, then there would not be an additional issue, it would be easier to spend cash). Smiley Grin

It is really fun to read different opinion but after all of this what should it really be.
We are at a forum for supporting bitcoin so answers are kind of bias.
There should be truth in what they are saying. First of all can it be used in your country for buying shoes?
The answer for me is no. I need to exchange it for cash first.
So how can one thing be compared with another if they are different? A large difference is the truth.
Kirias

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

I agree 100% with you ,but still I have some money in bank because it's more convenient for me right now.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

Yes I do think bitcoin is better than cash because firstly bitcoin is accepted globally so it can be used to pay all over the world. There is no currency problem and no hassle of currency exchange. Secondly bitcoin has no transaction fees; so you can do transactions fast and free. Thirdly bitcoin is completely safe. It can’t be stollen like cash. So because of all these reasons bitcoin is way better than cash.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:40:06 AM

There's one thing about bitcoin being the advantage of bitcoin rather than cash that can never be countered, that bitcoin can not be faked, so every transaction we do with bitcoin, bitcoin will always be original. Unlike Cash, banknotes which could be faked and had a lot of counterfeit money in circulation.
Yes I agree with you in other cash currencies there can be a fake but bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no chance of fake and bitcoin is also easy to carry but I think the most important thing is bitcoin price is high than any other currency son bitcoin is above in everything from other currency here you can do daily trade also as well as you can learn a lot of things.
In a sense we can say that fiat is prisoner currency because it is functional in boundaries of a particular country and whenever it crosses the boundary then it may loss its original value we may also consider fiat as a slave currency while bitcoin is independent everywhere in the world and it doesn’t loss its value like fiat. Fiat is centralized and its value may be increased or decreased based on manipulation while bitcoin is decentralized and its value cannot be changed by someone for his own benefit that’s why bitcoin is better than fiat.   
medha2009

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:50:45 AM

I think Bitcoin is always better than cash. I know that for earning Bitcoin, we are not accountable to the government and we will not have to pay the tax unless the country is legal. Bitcoin, we can use a successful business as it is available when it is low in the market and it can be sold at a higher price.
Gradus728

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

it's really cool that in general everyone argues on this topic. I like to participate in this discussion. But at the moment my opinion about the fact that bitcoin is much safer and individual has not changed.
mex4f

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

We don't need banks anymore and the government can't take your hard earned money
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

We don't need banks anymore and the government can't take your hard earned money
well i think bitcoin is better than cash because it is an investment a verry good way of investment that your money can become tripple if you are lucky and it is really a safe way to invest because you yourself will be the one to hold your money of investment that is why it is really a verry far from the worl scam.it really works a lot and it really gain huge profit.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

I was positive that this was gonna be another circlejerk about how Bitcoin Cash is a shitcoin, lol. But possibly the only other thing I'd add is that it's easy for the cops to find and seize briefcases of cash if they pull you over and search your car, but if you have Bitcoin on an Android device, have some fun games on the tablet too and have them play the games when you're in the car. A cop may not necessarily think to search your tablet for Bitcoin if your kids are playing games on your tablet, and even if the cops don't pull you over, your car ride will be a whole lot quieter, lol. Just don't forget to set a password for your Bitcoin wallet and don't tell your kids what it is so your kids can't spend your Bitcoin.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:36:57 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:35:01 AM by Jewell

I think Bitcoin is always better than cash. I know that for earning Bitcoin, we are not accountable to the government and we will not have to pay the tax unless the country is legal. Bitcoin, we can use a successful business as it is available when it is low in the market and it can be sold at a higher price.
I think it is not so easy to decide that either bitcoin is better than cash. In fact in present time we mostly use cash as we do not have available all the facilities that we have in cash, but in future i think we can expect that we will be able to use bitcoin for everything and then we will have an option to decide that which one is more better either bitcoin or cash.
paijobtcx

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:30 PM

because bitcoin obtained by mined making it more expensive than cash, and also total supply of bitcoin has been determined maximum 21jt coins until 2022 while cash whenever can be printed because cash is made from paper without going through a complicated process

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

cash better to used anywhere you go used to travel as payment because cash money are recognized by the all government bitcoin are good investment because the value of bitcoin are continue increasing and fast moving the price value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: