Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackmoon Crytpo?  (Read 7177 times)
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

A couple of things that appear to be unique to me about Blackmooncrypto are:

1. They repeatedly claim that their platform will be legally compliant, as mentioned in their whitepaper, they have designed their fund framework in a way that existing funds will be able to map onto their platform. They claim that they have checked with some major financial institutions and major funds and they have confirmed that the blackmooncrypto platform that they have designed is compatible with internal processes of these investment funds. This is great because then they dont have to convince anyone to make any changes to their business processes in order to use their platform. This framework also allows the team to work with other regulators to make sure that the funds on the platform are all compliant. This takes a lot of work off the hands of individual fund managers and also gives investors confidence that what they are putting money into is legal and legit.

2. The second thing that stands out to me is that they ahve this mechanism that protects the BMC tokens from dropping in value. They have this floor at 80 cents. The 30% of the money that goes into the company is put aside as part of money that will gurantee a buy back of the BMC tokens at 80% of their distribution value. So 80% of 1USD is 80cents, that will be the floor.

For more information I suggest that those of you who are interested should visit their website https://blackmooncrypto.com/ or check out BMC telegram chat if you have any quuestions- https://t.me/blackmooncrypto . The team is pretty fast in responding to any queries from the users.

The price of BMC is being traded under 80 cents. I thought price can't go lower than 80. It's already 25% under ico price. Damn!!!

Oh cmon, if You entered in ICO just don’t panic sell now, Blackmoon Crypto is a project with a good future, and therefore should be long investment, and not just fast money flipping on exchange... People that invest in ICO just to earn some quick cash are actually ruining project, for me a slow and stable raise is a good thing because I’m in it long term, and this early price drop is actually normal and healthy for project... just HODL.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

I invested in the ICO for a long term hold. While it is disconcerting to see it selling for much less on EtherDelta, I understand that lots of traders are skittish and have no patience, so I'll continue to hold and may buy more at discount.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:47:56 PM

Okay so I think now I get it that why the price has dropped below the ICO. ALl the people who invested to make a quick buck are exiting it to put their money elsewhere. They do not want to keep their money locked while they can flip it with other projects. Because since BMC is coming with the floor mechanism next week, it makes no sense that the price should drop below 80cents.

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:47:03 PM

I do believe that Blackmoon Crypto has the future. I have also attended their bounty. Despite it became a bit mess in the bounty now but it doesn't change my idea about the project.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
OneUnderBridge (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

1. They repeatedly claim that their platform will be legally compliant, as mentioned in their whitepaper, they have designed their fund framework in a way that existing funds will be able to map onto their platform. They claim that they have checked with some major financial institutions and major funds and they have confirmed that the blackmooncrypto platform that they have designed is compatible with internal processes of these investment funds. This is great because then they dont have to convince anyone to make any changes to their business processes in order to use their platform. This framework also allows the team to work with other regulators to make sure that the funds on the platform are all compliant. This takes a lot of work off the hands of individual fund managers and also gives investors confidence that what they are putting money into is legal and legit.

2. The second thing that stands out to me is that they ahve this mechanism that protects the BMC tokens from dropping in value. They have this floor at 80 cents. The 30% of the money that goes into the company is put aside as part of money that will gurantee a buy back of the BMC tokens at 80% of their distribution value. So 80% of 1USD is 80cents, that will be the floor.

For more information I suggest that those of you who are interested should visit their website https://blackmooncrypto.com/ or check out BMC telegram chat if you have any quuestions- https://t.me/blackmooncrypto . The team is pretty fast in responding to any queries from the users.

The price of BMC is being traded under 80 cents. I thought price can't go lower than 80. It's already 25% under ico price. Damn!!!

Oh cmon, if You entered in ICO just don’t panic sell now, Blackmoon Crypto is a project with a good future, and therefore should be long investment, and not just fast money flipping on exchange... People that invest in ICO just to earn some quick cash are actually ruining project, for me a slow and stable raise is a good thing because I’m in it long term, and this early price drop is actually normal and healthy for project... just HODL.

They are ambitious and they have vision for sure; did you see this: https://www.youtube.com/embed/DaEaAqJQGJY

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

I invested in the ICO for a long term hold. While it is disconcerting to see it selling for much less on EtherDelta, I understand that lots of traders are skittish and have no patience, so I'll continue to hold and may buy more at discount.
You'll have a chance to get the money back pretty soon, I wouldn't worry. They're only coins so if it fails then it fails, it isn't the end of the world. It's a nice project that can stay active during Bitcoins price movements.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

I do not know. What to say here The coin seems to promise, but I somehow changed my mind to invest in it.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
sammy.one

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

This is what the Blackmoon people said on the slack;
"Concerning Buy back Program.
1. We'll provide a smart contract based interface for the Downside Protection program next week.
2. According to the terms of sale, this program is accessible to all token holders.
3. This interface will be open for all and everyone will have equal opportunity to use it.
4. Launch of this interface will be announced to public via all official channels.
5. The tokens acquired from this buyback will become company property and will be reserved for the future. The buyback tokens will be counted as a part of the circulating supply.
6. The Buy back price is $0.8 in ETH at market rate at the time of execution."

Regarding #5, I think this is really good, since it looks like any tokens bought using the smart contract get locked up for a period of time, lowering the coin cap and increasing the value for the remaining coins.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

You'll have a chance to get the money back pretty soon, I wouldn't worry. They're only coins so if it fails then it fails, it isn't the end of the world. It's a nice project that can stay active during Bitcoins price movements.

Are you gonna give to them. Not right! he invested and lost money and get the profit without investment by joining the signature campaign and get the weekly from it. Even bounties also good now they will give tokens without investing to them. Just they give for the posts you are making.
OneUnderBridge (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:35:54 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 08:39:39 PM by OneUnderBridge

Okay, for posterity's sake and to allow me to preserve some of my reputation, there may be a problem here but I am looking into it. If you have any serious concerns, please direct message me so that we can get to the bottom of it.

Meanwhile, we have this to remain positive about: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/blockchain-platform-for-tokenized-investment-funds_us_59a57f60e4b0d6cf7f405058

Oleg (CEO) will give a speech at this conference in London: https://london.keynote.ae/speakers/

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Connect and Create
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
Surgeon199

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

You do realize that they gave themselves close to 50% of the coins right?  Never invest in ICOs where they come up with clever terms "Foundation" "Team"  "Strategic advisors" to distribute coins to themselves.  Because guess what's going to happen when the coin hits the exchange?

You can easily track those tokens man on the following link, the team was very transparent regarding everything, stop talking if you are not informed.

https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xdf6ef343350780bf8c3410bf062e0c015b1dd671?range=500

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:11:48 PM

Im definitely watching this one, but staying on the sidelines for now. I want to see how the SEC/CFTC handles regulations in the future with this type of model. I believe there will be some rocky roads ahead, thanks to the US Gov, but once the regulations become more clear it will be smooth sailing for companies like BMC.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Warning --->There seems to be some serious problems with the accounting methods of this ICO ---> it appears they are conjuring their numbers.  It's either the Blackmoon Crypto team or it's the ICOrewards team ---> but the figures are being manipulated and it can be verified.  I will give them some time to resolve the issue before I publish the proofs, but it doesn't seem they will be responsive at this time<---- Warning
Surgeon199

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

Warning --->There seems to be some serious problems with the accounting methods of this ICO ---> it appears they are conjuring their numbers.  It's either the Blackmoon Crypto team or it's the ICOrewards team ---> but the figures are being manipulated and it can be verified.  I will give them some time to resolve the issue before I publish the proofs, but it doesn't seem they will be responsive at this time<---- Warning

What do you mean exactly?
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

Hi, does anyone have any news about the bounty distribution? I see they have calculated everything today but they don't mention any dates on the telegram thread. Thanks!
OneUnderBridge (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

They are still reviewing the bounty campaign totals. I talked to one of the members in slack earlier about the math and they have referred the issue to higher management. There is no need to be alarmed at this time because this is a complicated issue and they are working it out. I am sure they will resolve the issues because this is a small matter to them on the scale of the entire project. I was assured that bounties would be distributed honestly and fairly. Give it time; this is a long term project. I am hoping the bounty hunters have the presence of mind to hold onto their stakes once they are distributed. This will surely be big.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Connect and Create
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
nioschka

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

They are still reviewing the bounty campaign totals. I talked to one of the members in slack earlier about the math and they have referred the issue to higher management. There is no need to be alarmed at this time because this is a complicated issue and they are working it out. I am sure they will resolve the issues because this is a small matter to them on the scale of the entire project. I was assured that bounties would be distributed honestly and fairly. Give it time; this is a long term project. I am hoping the bounty hunters have the presence of mind to hold onto their stakes once they are distributed. This will surely be big.
Thanks for the info, mate! I'm sure planning to keep these coins, because the project seems great - that's why I wanted to participate in the bounty, in the first place. What is the issue, anyway? I saw that my stakes have been calculated a bit wrong (I did lost around 150 tokens, because they have given me only 25 stakes for the ann translation instead of 50), but I thought wth, I shouldn't bother them or myself with that. Should I send a PM to someone about that mistake?
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:36:35 AM

I saw my bounty reward change a few times but that was during calculation. Going to have to see this damning proof you have or else its just FUD. Patiently waiting...

nioschka

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

I saw my bounty reward change a few times but that was during calculation. Going to have to see this damning proof you have or else its just FUD. Patiently waiting...
Well I don't believe BMC team is doing that on purpose - they seem like good fellows, and I don't see how few swindled tokens could benefit them after the very successful campaign. I think it's the incompetence of the junior social management team and that "innovative" bs bounty platform rather than any malicious intention from their side.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

Either icoreward or blackmoon crypto team (or both) unfortunately couldn't manage the calculation well. they have published results first and then they said it was mistaken and then published another result 5 times less or for some people 10 times less. whomever did the mistake should pay the result I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: