Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:31:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Emphy.io - Decentralized lodging ecosystem  (Read 11444 times)
ValerieEmphy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Emphy is proud to announce an Airdrop! To celebrate the countdown to completion of our Emphy Alpha version, we're giving away 20,000 #EPY Tokens that will be distributed among 1000 #Airdrop participants. In order to participate, you must fill out and submit the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8H4TWeVqMURD5i2_KC8lmBEmAowApXM1-niKnED944tYNQQ/viewform
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Why price dropped down so abruptly?
I hope project not scammed??
I think the drop in the exchange rate of the Emphy token is due to the drop in the market. Bitcoin fell and pulled all the other tokens behind him. I like the idea of the Emphy project. Many tourists will benefit from this service.

We are on IDEX now https://idex.market/eth/epy

The volume of trading so far is small, but I think that this is only the beginning. Yes, and the market is going through hard times.
Considering that this is really an excellent project, in the future the price will be very high. In addition, the total number of tokens is not much.
I recommend everyone to look at these guys.

Emphy is proud to announce an Airdrop! To celebrate the countdown to completion of our Emphy Alpha version, we're giving away 20,000 #EPY Tokens that will be distributed among 1000 #Airdrop participants. In order to participate, you must fill out and submit the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8H4TWeVqMURD5i2_KC8lmBEmAowApXM1-niKnED944tYNQQ/viewform
By the way, they are now conducting the aidrop, nice  Roll Eyes
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Why price dropped down so abruptly?
I hope project not scammed??
I think the drop in the exchange rate of the Emphy token is due to the drop in the market. Bitcoin fell and pulled all the other tokens behind him. I like the idea of the Emphy project. Many tourists will benefit from this service.

We are on IDEX now https://idex.market/eth/epy

The volume of trading so far is small, but I think that this is only the beginning. Yes, and the market is going through hard times.
Considering that this is really an excellent project, in the future the price will be very high. In addition, the total number of tokens is not much.
I recommend everyone to look at these guys.

By the way, they are now conducting the aidrop, nice  Roll Eyes

looking forward the airdrop , i will support for advertise at my social media
NikitaGo

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

I took part in the airdrop, the coins came very quickly, the project is gaining popularity, and I'm sure that when the situation on the market changes the EPY can cost 1-2 $, and maybe even higher, since the price has already reached 1 $.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

I took part in the airdrop, the coins came very quickly, the project is gaining popularity, and I'm sure that when the situation on the market changes the EPY can cost 1-2 $, and maybe even higher, since the price has already reached 1 $.
Hi, Do you know why search price EPY  coinmarketcap.com :
1   IDEX   EPY/ETH   $1.054   $0,081801   100,00%   
2   YoBit   EPY/ETH   *** $3   *** $190,31   0,00%   
I'm confused
ValerieEmphy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Hi, Do you know why search price EPY  coinmarketcap.com :
1   IDEX   EPY/ETH   $1.054   $0,081801   100,00%   
2   YoBit   EPY/ETH   *** $3   *** $190,31   0,00%   
I'm confused
It's fixed now!  Wink Hopefully Emphy is going to be present on one more exchange soon
NikitaGo

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Very quickly and successfully passed the AirDrop, as the project becomes more popular in the crypto-currency environment, and very quickly the necessary number of subscribers to the telegrams and the participants of the AirDrop was accumulated. The price of the token can not be said that the project is successful, but at the end of April there will be an alpha version of the product launched, and in August the launch of the platform itself.
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

Very quickly and successfully passed the AirDrop, as the project becomes more popular in the crypto-currency environment, and very quickly the necessary number of subscribers to the telegrams and the participants of the AirDrop was accumulated. The price of the token can not be said that the project is successful, but at the end of April there will be an alpha version of the product launched, and in August the launch of the platform itself.

If Emphy will continue to follow its road map, then in August we will see a completely ready platform. This will revive the trade and we will probably see even more good exchanges. So, by the end of the year there can be a pleasant profit from the project.
NikitaGo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

When they plan to release an alpha version, or it's too early to ask this question. And only two exchanges, which are almost no trades, and because of this there is no way to get on other exchanges?
ValerieEmphy

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

When they plan to release an alpha version, or it's too early to ask this question. And only two exchanges, which are almost no trades, and because of this there is no way to get on other exchanges?
Alpha is coming very soon, by the end of April  Wink Regarding the exchanges, it takes time time to be listed and we're currently having discussion with some
ValerieEmphy

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

We are happy to announce that Emphy and Teamvoy have entered into a partnership! We officially signed an agreement that we work together on bringing the Emphy Blockchain technology forward! Teamvoy is a custom software development company specializing in software product and application development and IT consulting. The company has a successful portfolio of the global projects which they successfully launched. We are looking forward to be working with Teamvoy in close collaboration and to further develop our project!

Link to Teamvoy official Webpage: http://teamvoy.com/software-outsourcing

Emphy Telegram community: https://t.me/emphy
Kirilp

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Attention: Scam Alert!
Dear Emphy Community,

It has come to our attention that scammers are trying to acquire our community’s contributions to Emphy via the fraudulent website (screenshot attached).

In addition, two fake Twitter accounts were created to advertise the scam giveaway — @EmphyOffucia1 and @EmphyOfficia1. Both profiles were designed to look like our legitimate Twitter profile but again, it’s fake and it’s only purpose is to defraud members of our community. We have already reported the fake accounts to Twitter and we hope that it’s taken down ASAP.

Please do not trust any other company which uses our brand name and report such instances to us so we can take strict action against scammers.

https://medium.com/@EmphyOfficial/attention-scam-alert-18680b876150
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

Alpha is coming very soon, by the end of April  Wink Regarding the exchanges, it takes time time to be listed and we're currently having discussion with some

So, as I expected the new stock exchanges will appear in May. After we see the release of the alpha, thanks to the efforts of Teamvoy. In May, one can expect the long-awaited improvement in the price of EPY.
ValerieEmphy

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

I'm glad to announce that Emphy team has finalized the Alpha version of Emphy ecosystem. This is non-public version, as we already mentioned in our Q&A in February 2018. Starting from May 2018, we begin testing Alpha, and further continue with in-depth development of our platform.

Also, per recent request of our community, Emphy team decided to provide regular reports on the development of Beta Version, that will be produced every 7-14 days. We believe that this way we’ll make sure to keep you up-to-date with important processes in development, as well as add more transparency in communication. Additionally, we’d like to note that at the end of this week, the design of our website will be completely updated, where you’d also be able to see the updated roadmap of our project.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

How Blockchain and Smart Contracts will Make Difference in Developing Countries

The public sector is a complex mechanism and centralized system that is developed differently in every country. Therefore, the effectiveness of public administrations as such, as well as coverage of the needs of population depends on how well the public system is developed. Sometimes, the complexities in the interaction of a person and the system cause the rapid growth of intermediaries. The more intermediaries — the more expensive and more complicated the service becomes. In the countries where public sector organized properly and has trust of its citizens, there are fewer opportunities to disclose the potential of blockchain. Nevertheless, in those areas where the level of such trust is low, and public institutions are struck by corruption, blockchain becomes an effective alternative. For instance, countries such as Latin America, Central and South Africa and South Asia are far behind the leaders in this area. Except this, the areas with volatile currency, high inflation and political problems will definitely benefit from blockchain transfers.

In fact, international money transfers are vital for millions of people in developing countries, who receive transactions from countries with developed economic system. However, a quick and inexpensive way to transfer money from… let’s say, Europe to South Asia, does not really exist. Most people are accustomed to using swift payments or international money transfer systems, such as Western Union, however, this requires considerable time and expensive commissions. Consequently, blockchain technology allows to achieve almost instant payments without any intermediaries: most transactions can be executed within 1 minute regardless of the distance between the participants of the transaction. Moreover, each transaction is recorded in the public register, which contributes to transparency and a decrease in mistrust between counterparts.

To continue, blockchain also offers unprecedented transparency together with the smart contract functionality that makes it possible to set certain rules: for instance, if a payment is received, a document about the transfer of ownership is produced automatically. Furthermore, any attempts to modify previously recorded information will be visible to everyone in the network, so the efforts of any changes will be identified immediately.

Generally speaking, these are one of the biggest opportunities blockchain can bring in the evolution of less developed areas. Emphy believes that in the near future blockchain technology will cover even more spheres of human activity, making the life easier for many people all around the world. Our team works hard to further develop Emphy lodgining ecosystem, where landlords and tenants meet to conclude short-term real estate rental contracts. Blockchain combined with smart contracts will eliminate the dependence on the centralized system between the participants of the transaction, and will significantly reduce the commission and help fixing the terms of the agreement (booking and general conditions) between the owner of the property and the guest. Emphy provides innovative approaches, openness, convenience and ease of use. The platform will raise the technology and the process of short-term renting to a new level of development. Additionally, our team is interested not only in creating a popular decentralized ecosystem for short-term lodging, but also for the EmphyCoin owners to receive direct economic benefits both at an early stage of contribution and in the future. The limited release of tokens and stable demand for them due to the growing number of concluded rent smart contracts will increase their market value, and the real possibilities of using them will help to stabilize the volatility of the crypto currency rate.

https://medium.com/@EmphyOfficial/how-blockchain-and-smart-contracts-will-make-difference-in-developing-countries-7820b4d27753

ValerieEmphy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

Hi Guys! *** As promised, here is an update on Emphy's Beta-Version Development***

The development process of Emphy application beta-version is put on track now. We are in a very close cooperation with Teamvoy team, who supports us in development process. During the first sprint our distributed team was working on both back end API services and front end views. Also, following CI/CD practices, we currently have different environments for developers and business, where we can test features immediately after they are deployed by development team. Authentication workflow is already implemented on back end side and our team is doing acceptance testing for it. During the ongoing second sprint we focus on improving security part for API services and integration of front end mobile views. According to our current progress we are moving from current alpha version to more functional and secured beta, that would be the final step before delivering our app to customers.
bartolomeodias79

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

Excellent Already with the product Project - there is a coinmarket😎👍😎
md.gaffari

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Another bullshit airdrop Shocked.
Subcribe, join telegram, like and follow their facebook, make re-post and comment, follow twitter and retweet. Everything but reward is just ~1.8 USD  Shocked
Just do it if you are stupid enough to do Cheesy.
vit4456

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

I guess there will not be alpha versions. But I would happily take part in testing the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: