Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Do you think success will be successful?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Do you think success will be successful?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises.
Then I did not hear anything like that.
awas

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises.
I do not know the details of how the smart contract will work, I think something similar will also be in this project. Maybe there's something in the whitepape, you can see it.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

I do not know the details of how the smart contract will work, I think something similar will also be in this project. Maybe there's something in the whitepape, you can see it.
Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
awas

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?And you think, it's going to cost less?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?And you think, it's going to cost less?
Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
awas

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
NINJA--

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

Such an interesting project.By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

Such an interesting project.By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
Have you invested already?What do you mean by making such a statement?
NINJA--

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Yeah, but I don't think, I'm a kind of person devs are looking for.They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

Yeah, but I don't think, I'm a kind of person devs are looking for.They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
What do you mean kind of person?It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
NINJA--

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

What do you mean kind of person?It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I think they are looking for the shark.I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

I think they are looking for the shark.I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
You think they are going invest in that?I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
NINJA--

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

You think they are going invest in that?I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Why not? Interesting project, lmao.Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

Why not? Interesting project, lmao.Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
No, I'm talking about ICO's in general. And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
NINJA--

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

No, I'm talking about ICO's in general. And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her

You think the sharks are not interested in the blockchain?Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
Luxasd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

You think the sharks are not interested in the blockchain?Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers

Yes, for me they are interested in more conservative ways.Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Okay,really finally someone came up with this idea! That's great! It seems to me that hundreds of thousands of people were waiting for this brilliant idea to come to the minds of developers! It remains only to figure out how it all works and start using ahha)
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

Okay,really finally someone came up with this idea! That's great! It seems to me that hundreds of thousands of people were waiting for this brilliant idea to come to the minds of developers! It remains only to figure out how it all works and start using ahha)
Wow! If I understood everything correctly, then here everything is as much as possible Suite and as easy to use )) you just need to go to the site, pay ten cents and that's it. You can look for a girl/guy and already 1 on 1 with him to solve their cases))
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

Wow! If I understood everything correctly, then here everything is as much as possible Suite and as easy to use )) you just need to go to the site, pay ten cents and that's it. You can look for a girl/guy and already 1 on 1 with him to solve their cases))
If there really so a detailed search, you can specify eye color, height, hair color, breast size and much more – this is a very curious and convenient. After all, surely there will be many people who want to find something unusual and you can find a person with similar interests
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: