Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

I understand that there are still advantages here, such as transactions based on clever contracts, decentralization of the platform and permission to carry out this activity by law. it's very wonderful.
yes, you are right. with such advantages the project in the near future, if not even faster, will be successful, and colossal.
about the success I agree. but what happens now in accordance with the road map? and is there anyway on this project?
of course, the road map is available, you can see its details on the official website. according to it, this year it is planned to conduct large-scale marketing companies, in particular, the conquest of the European market, as well as increase the system's productivity.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

I understand that there are still advantages here, such as transactions based on clever contracts, decentralization of the platform and permission to carry out this activity by law. it's very wonderful.
yes, you are right. with such advantages the project in the near future, if not even faster, will be successful, and colossal.
about the success I agree. but what happens now in accordance with the road map? and is there anyway on this project?
of course, the road map is available, you can see its details on the official website. according to it, this year it is planned to conduct large-scale marketing companies, in particular, the conquest of the European market, as well as increase the system's productivity.
and what can you say about the fact that the platform was opened last month, as well as other significant events in the life of the platform: active promotion, an increase in the number of partners over 8,000, as well as 10,000 satisfied customers, and this is only in the first month. what will happen next?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

and what can you say about the fact that the platform was opened last month, as well as other significant events in the life of the platform: active promotion, an increase in the number of partners over 8,000, as well as 10,000 satisfied customers, and this is only in the first month. what will happen next?
these are big steps towards the promotion of the project. while I, having read more in detail with the road map, noticed that in December of last year there was testing of the beta version and its official launch. this is also a serious plus.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

these are big steps towards the promotion of the project. while I, having read more in detail with the road map, noticed that in December of last year there was testing of the beta version and its official launch. this is also a serious plus.
yes, your truth is. I assume that by the end of this year and next year there will be a massive expansion of the market. what can you say about this?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

yes, your truth is. I assume that by the end of this year and next year there will be a massive expansion of the market. what can you say about this?
I can say about all this that the mass expansion of the market is planned for real by 2019, and by 2020 the project should already be the first brand in the sex business market Wink
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

For a long time already did not go to the pages of the project forum. How does it develop? Are there any successes?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

For a long time already did not go to the pages of the project forum. How does it develop? Are there any successes?

Yes, of course, development is in full swing, with each passing day more and more customers are appearing at the project!
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Yes, of course, development is in full swing, with each passing day more and more customers are appearing at the project!

I honestly did not even expect that the project would be able to start its own implementation so successfully. Very happy for the team
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

I honestly did not even expect that the project would be able to start its own implementation so successfully. Very happy for the team

And why did you stop following the project at one point? What is the reason for this?
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

And why did you stop following the project at one point? What is the reason for this?

Because of that, I stopped monitoring, because to me the project ceased to be interesting and I somehow thought that it would not even start, for some reason there were some doubts ...
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

Because of that, I stopped monitoring, because to me the project ceased to be interesting and I somehow thought that it would not even start, for some reason there were some doubts ...

Wow, very strange, all the people on the contrary very diligently now invest their money in the project, and you did not believe in him on the contrary
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Wow, very strange, all the people on the contrary very diligently now invest their money in the project, and you did not believe in him on the contrary

Well, that's how it turned out, I think it's not too late to return and become one of the investors of the project
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Well, that's how it turned out, I think it's not too late to return and become one of the investors of the project

Oh sure ! It's not too late to do these things. I think in the future, if you invest in your project, everything will be fine for you
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

Oh sure ! It's not too late to do these things. I think in the future, if you invest in your project, everything will be fine for you

Thank you for suggesting and tuning for a positive wave) I will analyze my risks and hope that I will return to the project!
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Thank you for suggesting and tuning for a positive wave) I will analyze my risks and hope that I will return to the project!

Be sure to come, as tokens in the price grow every day and the sooner you can become an investor, so you will be more profitable!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move
elrugrim

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it
elrugrim

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: