Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Homeboy

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

It would be interesting to support the advertising company of the project in Europe. How can we cooperate? Will the owners of tokens have such an opportunity?
Yes, of course, such opportunities will be in the future. It all depends on the country in which you want to act.

I think in the US. Will it be some kind of a project support program or can you transfer the rights to an advertising company in part?

Clear. I think we will solve this personally with every interested.

In general it's great that the blockchain as a decentralized system allows you to participate in the regulation of the system.

Stop. Here it was a question of using tokens in this project, and not about the principles of blockchain as a whole

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark-sailor

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:18:30 AM

It would be interesting to support the advertising company of the project in Europe. How can we cooperate? Will the owners of tokens have such an opportunity?
Yes, of course, such opportunities will be in the future. It all depends on the country in which you want to act.

I think in the US. Will it be some kind of a project support program or can you transfer the rights to an advertising company in part?

In general it's great that the blockchain as a decentralized system allows you to participate in the regulation of the system.

Stop. Here it was a question of using tokens in this project, and not about the principles of blockchain as a whole

That's it! But anyway, one way or another, the system will depend on users and on their experience and service evaluation
church

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?

Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example

It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.

I meant that you can sell your tokens and make a profit

OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be

You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large

It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites
Homeboy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

That's it! But anyway, one way or another, the system will depend on users and on their experience and service evaluation

Do you mean exactly the discrepancy of the received "goods" to the requested?
church

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

Yes, something like this, when fake pages of girls are made, which then turn out to be "busy"
Homeboy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

Yes, that's a good idea. Another thing is that you need to encrypt this data
church

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

Yes, that's a good idea. Another thing is that you need to encrypt this data

Only if stored on dedicated servers these data, regardless of their belonging
pletharoe

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

People, and how are you going to introduce a rating system? What kind of it will it be?
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

People, and how are you going to introduce a rating system? What kind of it will it be?

I think the rating will consist of two parts. The first part will depend on the number of successful transactions (if we are talking about employees). The second part will be a scoring system from customers.
pletharoe

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:46 PM

I think the rating will consist of two parts. The first part will depend on the number of successful transactions (if we are talking about employees). The second part will be a scoring system from customers.

Well, this is quite a standard scheme. The main thing is to impose a restriction on the part of the buyers, so that only those who have successfully made the purchase of services could evaluate it, so that feedback from all users of the site would not be added
chairmanMeow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?

Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example

It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.

OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be

You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large

It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites

Still somehow there are too many problems with the site to make it protected. It's necessary to use the most up-to-date protection technologies
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

Still somehow there are too many problems with the site to make it protected. It's necessary to use the most up-to-date protection technologies

Of course we will. All of the above problems are solved
oXo

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

Will there be any encouragement for those who have a high rating?
pletharoe

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

I would like, that in due course users automatically were given a premium-account  Smiley
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

I would like, that in due course users automatically were given a premium-account  Smiley

Awesome idea! But I have even better. To each upgrade rating on one whole dripped or discounted or directly coins
church

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

Awesome idea! But I have even better. To each upgrade rating on one whole dripped or discounted or directly coins

Great! I endorse you!
oXo

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

It's like mining with fucking. The more you fuck, the more you earn.
A vicious circle built on the instincts of people
chairmanMeow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

The more there are some rewards, the more people will use the system
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

But what exactly?
Profit, for example. They should pay for the pimps
Mmmm. Alright, but what about customers?
Handleness. In OP said this platform will be easy to use
What about pimps?
It is useless part in the transactions
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: