Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction: 2 BFL 64+ gh/s Single Preorders  (Read 5586 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:21:45 PM

I looked up all emails with your order number and all emails with your one cognitive email address and I don't see anything.  If you want to pass along the other email, I can try looking it up under that.  Or forward me the email you were sent and I can track it down that way as well.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:34:49 PM

Cry sounds like i wont be getting 64ghashs
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:25:06 AM

Seems like you are all fucked twice, cause the auction is rigged by the seller using a sock puppet to raise the bids, 
read the topic till the end:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236794.msg2517652#msg2517652

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:39:49 AM

Seems like you are all fucked twice, cause the auction is rigged by the seller using a sock puppet to raise the bids, 

Please read the entire thread before making assumptions. I did not do any such thing, but I cannot argue against my apology to Josh because he would then be able to cancel my preorder.

I am simply acting in the way those familiar with the term fiduciary duty would expect me to.

Sorry for the drama, that's not what was intended (by me).

As I said, I'm not going to argue against the all-powerful BFL only because I value those orders more than a few peoples' opinions of me.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:46:17 PM

I read the entire thread, and others, and I concluded that you are both Werner and Garr, and that you bid your auctions up with a puppet account.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:58:48 PM

I read the entire thread, and others, and I concluded that you are both Werner and Garr, and that you bid your auctions up with a puppet account.

Sad but true an unethical state of affairs...
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:27:27 PM

Please read the entire thread before making assumptions. I did not do any such thing, but I cannot argue against my apology to Josh because he would then be able to cancel my preorder.

I am simply acting in the way those familiar with the term fiduciary duty would expect me to.

Sorry for the drama, that's not what was intended (by me).

As I said, I'm not going to argue against the all-powerful BFL only because I value those orders more than a few peoples' opinions of me.

Inaba's given you the green light to argue your case without reprocussion.  Your move.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238474.msg2532361#msg2532361

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:52:42 AM

sounds to me like you won't be getting anything at all!

the OP is full of it.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
polrpaul

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:54:58 AM

I hope you guys used escrow.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 03:20:04 AM

I don't know what the truth is. None of us do. I am sure a trusted moderator will clear it up soon but I did want to say that I have had a few transactions with Garr and they have all gone very smoothly. I hope this gets figured out and everyone can move on.
kibblesnbits

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 12:46:38 PM

BFL never offered 64 GH/s units.  Just sayin'

I have an email (from either Jody or Dave) confirming that BFL will be shipping me units rated at 64+ gh/s.

I'll try to dig it up.

Next order of business.  There's claim from Garr255 of an e-mail sent from BFL that confirms the shipment of units rated at 64+ Gh/s.  Inaba is currently attempting to verify with Garr255 the existence of this email.  Given the current circumstances with Garr255, I'd like this verified. 

If there is no e-mail verified, the auction items themselves were falsely posted.

ASICMINERTUBE

kibblesnbits

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 12:49:52 PM

On behalf of Cognitive, I am auctioning off two SC Single units, ordered when BFL was promising 64gh/s per unit. BFL has said they will honor this original hashrate, so these will be two of the fastest units out there Smiley

ASICMINERTUBE

polrpaul

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 03:46:28 PM

I don't know what the truth is. None of us do. I am sure a trusted moderator will clear it up soon but I did want to say that I have had a few transactions with Garr and they have all gone very smoothly. I hope this gets figured out and everyone can move on.

Maybe if we could see evidence of said transactions via forum trust, or something..  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: