Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Bitcoin Accepted here Stories  (Read 297 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

Recently, I came across this video from BloombergQuint. They have covered the story of Indian restaurant accepting Bitcoins. In India, the user base is growing at an impressive rate but the number of merchants is not increasing according to the user base. Such stories are inspiring for other merchants around the world to start accepting Bitcoin.

* Grab a bite and pay with Bitcoins at this Bengaluru restaurant..

Do share if you heard, read or watched any such story. I am sure in the coming years we would have exponential growth in the merchants supporting Bitcoin as a payment method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:57:07 PM

Recently, I came across this video from BloombergQuint. They have covered the story of Indian restaurant accepting Bitcoins. In India, the user base is growing at an impressive rate but the number of merchants is not increasing according to the user base. Such stories are inspiring for other merchants around the world to start accepting Bitcoin.

Do share if you heard, read or watched any such story. I am sure in the coming years we would have exponential growth in the merchants supporting Bitcoin as a payment method.
I also heard that especially in Vietnam they have started accepting bitcoin as their legal currency and the people are using bitcoin in the markets and everywhere like we use our local paper currency for buying the necessities of life. And also here the Indians, the Australians and now in some other countries of Asia have also accepted bitcoin as a regular digital currency. So that it will prevail very soon all over the world.
Proceed

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:06:06 PM

You can buy on Amazon through https://purse.io
It turns out very profitable, discounts with purchases are up to 20%. I do so often shopping.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

Glad to see restaurants accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. We might be hearing more stories about different merchants accepting bitcoin soon. Other restaurants might get inspired from here  Smiley
You should spread the words too. Let your local restaurants know about the huge advantage of bitcoins and other crypto-currency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

India haven't got the legalization from the government, which has resulted in the increased user base with less number of merchants on several business accepting bitcoin. This will increase abruptly, if the government legalize bitcoin similar to that happened in Japan. More countries legalizing bitcoin will cause a growth to the next level.

MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:34:58 PM

The Dutch food delivery organization thuisbezorgd.nl accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment. Customers can order the food they want on the website and subsequently pay with Bitcoin. Thuisbezorgd accepted BTC as a legit payment in november 2013. Haven't tried this feature myself but plan to do so soon.
waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

I HAVENT MET ANY STORES YET BUT BTC IS THE FUTURE
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

India haven't got the legalization from the government, which has resulted in the increased user base with less number of merchants on several business accepting bitcoin. This will increase abruptly, if the government legalize bitcoin similar to that happened in Japan. More countries legalizing bitcoin will cause a growth to the next level.

Yes, it is not legalised yet but I am optimistic about the future and scope of Bitcoin in India. A developing country having the population of more than 1.32 billion with an average age of less than 35 years is really promising.

Even though the number of Bitcoin users is less than 1% of total population as of now, I believe that India will be in a position of top 3 countries with most number of Bitcoin users within next 10 to 15 years if there is no intervention from the legal point of view. At this stage, I see a clear and optimistic picture of next 10 years.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

It's really great move before I was reading article about bitcoin accepting in Bangalore pub or restuarant accepting bitcoin but dint had much transaction but its getting huge response it's really great news.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

this good story and very inspiring i wish other merchants imitate this step,  
accepting Bitcoin as payment is an additional service for customers and i think it's good

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: