Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society without money ?  (Read 2651 times)
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

we can not live without money, money now decides a lot in our lives, if there is no money, there will not be anything to eat, there will not be housing, but is this really life? of course not Sad Sad
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

If I think this is not the solution, the community will be confused if there is no money is not the country of Indonesia currency rupiah instead of bitcoin, bitcoin only helps for easier transactions easier even then if people know bitcoin.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Well it'd be really cool, although people will use their goods for exchange, like it was hundreds of years ago. It's better in my opinion, because it makes you independent from currency ups&downs and banks and lets you to trade stuff you don't need to people who need it. Instead you get things you need. Perfect world with no stupid papers Smiley
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

Society without money would be very hard for our generation who depends on money. We all know that money is essential for us to live and to survive each day. All we need is paid by money. Everything requires money here on earth, so I believe that it will be hard for us If we won't have that number one requirement. However, our ancestors lived without it before but but they still survived through hard work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

The main obstacle would be that people have, for thousands of years, adopted one thing or another as money. Once the idea of money enters people’s heads, they promptly create money if it is absent. Usually within hours.

As others have explained, money is a valuable tool that serves people well.

You might as well ask if a new society without the ability to write were possible. If such a society suddenly sprang into existence, people would immediately invent a way of writing.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

I think that is a future insight, for now, still in dire need of money as a means of payment, we dont know the future will be like, but obviously for now we can not escape from the name of money
Yacov

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

It is hard to imagine, but I think it is about time when the society rejects fiat. Society adopts all the user-friendly goods and technologies, and BTC is one of them.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

A society without money exists in the real of animals. I guess that already in the caves our ancestors had money.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vaszel

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

As for me bitcoin is a kind money. It will be good to have common currencies for all countries.
saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:45:38 PM

Money is necessary as an intermediary item with shared value for trade of other items, otherwise we can return to barter

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

I don't think money will disappear in the future or replaced by bitcoin. Because now many people still do not know what bitcoin is? How is bitcoin used?

MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

without money, people will not be able to do anything,  They have nowhere to live, nothing to eat, money is now the most important thing Angry
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

In my point of view it depends on the country on how will they accept bitcoin. Plus if bitcoin is here and no real money I cant imagine what will haplend to our home town or country
santali

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:12 PM

Oh, that is what you meant, I saw the name of the topic and for a second I thought you mean world without money at all, but that is an old idea, it is called communism lol
Life without paper money and with one uneversal currency would be indeed a great achivement of humanity.
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:54 PM

Bitcoin will not change poverty in some countries, it will simply be there less than in rich countries. In order for the country to become rich, new laws must be introduced.

How will bitcoin have any effect on poverty at all?

It hasn't had any effect on poverty yet and will not have any effect on poverty in the future.

Can people stop citing this as a feature of bitcoin because there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:15:12 AM

As for me bitcoin is a kind money. It will be good to have common currencies for all countries.
Money is playing the role of wheels for this society, the society is running on money. Money is the need of every human rather money has made us slaves of its own. In this era of technology we are completely dependent on money from health to career. With the passage of time bitcoin is going to replace this kingship of money.
Saint0Asonia

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:49:49 AM

Let's see whether it will be possible to replace bitcoin money in the near future or not? In my opinion, it is high time to change something in the financial world.
Irriducibili

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

I don't think that it is a decent topic to discuss - money is just a chosen equialent, without it society wouldn't be a society; we are same before the law, but not by abilities and talents.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Money will always exists as long as resources are scarce.  The only point where money can disappear is if everyone on the planet has more than they could ever want, at that point it will no longer have a function.  But that won't happen so it will always be around in one form or another.
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

i can't imagine society without money, because money is very important for the daily transaction for the business, like the old transactions very slow moving on the daily life exchange goods to goods, i think this idea is not fit for this era, like the bitcoin using internet connection for fastest transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: