Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society without money ?  (Read 2645 times)
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

You can have a society without money ,you can use an old system: i sell you something and you give me back a service or other.Thi is a simple example,i sell you bread and you give me back sugar,so we no need a money!!!

Yes, good idea, but who decides how much sugar is the worth of one bread? Or vice versa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:19:08 PM

In the modern society, money is a medium of exchange, it is very difficult to live without money or pay services, services for goods or goods for services. There are some services that cannot converted to goods such transport services, communication, salaries and others. Society without money is miserable and backward society.
I agree with you completely. The world without money will not exist. Then chaos will begin. Money is not just invented.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:24:04 AM

In the modern society, money is a medium of exchange, it is very difficult to live without money or pay services, services for goods or goods for services. There are some services that cannot converted to goods such transport services, communication, salaries and others. Society without money is miserable and backward society.
I agree with you completely. The world without money will not exist. Then chaos will begin. Money is not just invented.
Yeah, what is your life when you don't have any money ? It's gonna be a misery life.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:53:10 AM

Everything that is new needs time and effort to be accepted socially, nowadays cryptocurrency as a whole has already been embraced by the world though not necessarily used in exchange of fiat money. But as times goes by it will slowly conquer that industry without our notice.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

A world without money is some kind of utopia. I do not believe that this is possible. For this we must completely remove them. And it clearly will not be beneficial for certain people. And for what we will then buy everything.
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

Are you saying there will have one currency soon? which is Bitcoin? I dont get your idea?

But if you are referring on having one currency, I think it will not possible unless somebody uses power to implement it. You get the point, there are country who have low value of money. With that, it will be a burden to them because they need a lot of money to but Bitcoin.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.
Society without money is like a house without a roof. It is important part of the society where you can purchase goods and necessary things you need. There is already a bitcoin where you can exchange it in money.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
sharkDubois

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:19:02 PM

Believe it or not, we used to be in a society with no money. It was the period of hunter-gatherers. We lived in tight groups, and members had collective possession of what little they got. But their case is different, because even with the absence of money they had to work to survive together. But in our modern case, I think the absence of money won't necessarily mean fighting for survival.
I don't know if it will cause jobs to cease existing, because some people do jobs just to get out of routine. To get out of boredom.
That's my take on the subject.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

Society without money is not happy, we cannot have what we have now if the society we have no money. Would it be difficult for people to live without money.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

Society without money is not happy, we cannot have what we have now if the society we have no money. Would it be difficult for people to live without money.
There can be a society without need money, however it will require some people to work. If none had to work none would have a need to keep on living.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

You can have a society without money ,you can use an old system: i sell you something and you give me back a service or other.Thi is a simple example,i sell you bread and you give me back sugar,so we no need a money!!!

This system you're talking about is called barter. The problem with it is that you can't buy very expensive products as their value will be difficult to measure and pay off with other goods or services. When you're trading a bottle of vodka for a few cans of beans it's all good, but the problems start when you want to sell a car or a boat. The other problem is going somewhere to sell your stuff. You want to exchange vegetables from your garden for something much bigger and heavier, like chopped wood for your fireplace. You will have to make sure you sell all the vegetables first because otherwise there won't be enough room in your car to load the wood... That's why barter will never be used again, even after an apocalypse. People will try to make some sort of coins or bills out of whatever precious metals there's left.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

The barter system of trading was not a fair system of trading that's why money was introduced in the first place and if money was taken out of the system we are going to revert back to the barter trading system and am sure no one will be willing to exchange rice for a goat or even a car. That's going to bring total chaos everywhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

Well, for me, world without money would be very hard for us individuals to survive. Money is our essential need to survive each day. All the things that we need is paid by money. Nothing is free in this world and everything requires money. If we'll work hard and do agriculture I think , we can survive.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:45:42 PM

There can be a society without need money, however it will require some people to work. If none had to work none would have a need to keep on living.
I don't see how this would work. No money means no way to price the goods. What if someone comes and asks you how much you want for that house or car? Will you say 25 sheep and a horse? Grin It used to work in the old days but now we need some way of measuring the value.
Enbloc

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

I don't see how this would work. No money means no way to price the goods. What if someone comes and asks you how much you want for that house or car? Will you say 25 sheep and a horse? Grin It used to work in the old days but now we need some way of measuring the value.

Yeah it seems like there will always be the function to pay for people's time and attention
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

Money is not the issue. Money is to make it easy to exchange your goods or services. So, if it's fiat money or bitcoins, it does not really matter. Both have the same purpose. The poor country with low valuta issue is not the huge amount of paper bills one has to carry with him, poverty is the problem. Also in this case, it does not matter whether you have paper money or bitcoins, in fact there's a lack of both fiat money and bitcoins.

PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

It all depends on the state of the world if we choose to select something that can stop the corruption of government and the war machine then digital money really can solve a lot of the problems fractional reserve banking has caused in the world.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

I think we go back in the old ways of trade. Exchange of goods.
In the modern Times it will but let's call it exchange of bitcoin cryptocurrencies.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

Come to think of it, way back there was no money involve in order for mankind to have a successful transaction. We relied to much on cash or fiat system that we forgot or feel unsafe with using an alternative that is not what are used to when it comes to transaction. I bet that using the cryptocurrencies will do just fin and it will definitely work perfectly.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

I disagree with your thought that bitcoin can solve the problem with a low value of money in a country. It might help for some bitcoin holders but do not refer for a country in general. This can never still solved poverty in some ways. Poverty is a complex thing and it needs a big solution in order to solve or shorten it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: