Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop selling WDC for so cheap!!!  (Read 2298 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:41:05 AM

You fucking retards!!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:42:21 AM

Nothing increases my faith in a crypto more than a bagholder screaming at the market to stop plummeting.

jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:42:31 AM

WDC is dead let's move on.
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:42:38 AM

Don't listen! He just wants to sell his at a reasonable price before the big crash! SELL WHILE YOU CAN!

WDC is a deadcoin now.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:47:22 AM

Don't listen! He just wants to sell his at a reasonable price before the big crash! SELL WHILE YOU CAN!

WDC is a deadcoin now.

And thus is the difference between me and you. WDC appears to have failed, and so, I can move on. Shitty deal, it failed, not because it was a shit coin, but because greedy miners killed it by dumping it too low. What can you do?

willhash4food

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:50:15 AM

You fucking retards!!

I believe the correct term is "little people".

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
moreporknz

Activity: 212

Ok, Who's hungry?

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:04:55 AM

hydroponica is a retard lol.....   Coin is still new give it some time, its only failure is crybabies like you putting the worldcoin icon in your profile..   If I had more bitcoin I'd be investing it in worldcoin Smiley   large volumes aren't being sold low and it is on a low volume exchange.. if it hits btc-e it will soar Tongue

3 - 2 - 1 @ 220, the only way to go!
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:06:00 AM

WDC is a deadcoin now.
WDC was alive?

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:14:23 AM

WDC is a deadcoin now.

And thus is the difference between me and you. WDC appears to have failed, and so, I can move on. Shitty deal, it failed, not because it was a shit coin, but because greedy miners killed it by dumping it too low. What can you do?

Yet your passion and motivation behind making this thread says otherwise.

Literally run away from this forum and never come back. I am speaking for the whole forum, we're over your 'cry me a river' childish troll posts 24/7.

You're pathetic.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:30:08 AM

WDC is a deadcoin now.

Yet your passion and motivation behind making this thread says otherwise.

Literally run away from this forum and never come back. I am speaking for the whole forum, we're over your 'cry me a river' childish troll posts 24/7.

You're pathetic.

Lol, yeah, I'm the pathetic one, there, power-puff girl. I'm not walking away from WDC yet, as long as it doesn't drop below 20%, I'm not losing money, by giving it more time. I could walk away. Cry me a River? I merely speak my mind, and people like you, typically don't like what I have to say, because it belittles your pathetic little scam coin. Roll Eyes
Arguing with you, is like arguing with my 5 year old daughter, except she's smarter than you, and, she can admit when she's wrong, and learn from her mistakes.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:48:00 AM

the problem is i think wdc is easy to mine and even at it's current low price is more profitable that ltc for miner to mine and dump, there are a lot of miners that just want to pay off their hardware so will not wait it out just dump straight away after mining.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:06:08 AM

the problem is i think wdc is easy to mine and even at it's current low price is more profitable that ltc for miner to mine and dump, there are a lot of miners that just want to pay off their hardware so will not wait it out just dump straight away after mining.

Oh you probably right. If only the silly monkeys would use a bit of common sense, and realize, if you let the price rise again, first, and stabalize, they would pay off their hardware sooner, at higher prices.

jonptl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:08:19 AM

Oh you probably right. If only the silly monkeys would use a bit of common sense, and realize, if you let the price rise again, first, and stabalize, they would pay off their hardware sooner, at higher prices.

I think that miners have the common sense to realize, that most miners will dump their coins asap. Thus, the price will fall. Thus i sell now.

Its a vicious cycle but thats the way it is.

Unless someone, somehow could influence the majority of miners to stop selling, then miners will not sell, and instead hold for a higher profit. But looking at the trend of WDC now, and also the usual trend of alt coins to pump and die, I think most would sell asap.

LottoCoin - LOT - the coin that's a game! lottocoin.org

BTC :  1CAHym5P2utWXkZPNbKzGpbRHXKUNwsZmK
sterob

Activity: 175

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:12:17 AM

well, people are short sighted. They dont know if they can hold the coin and increase the network hash, WDC could be on btc-e or even mtgox.

lazydna

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:15:54 AM

well, people are short sighted. They dont know if they can hold the coin and increase the network hash, WDC could be on btc-e or even mtgox.

Buddy, the only reason people are even mining this coin is because they are shortsighted.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:17:17 AM

I'm a WDC supporter but OP doesn't have a clue how the crypto ecosystem works in connection with the markets.
clint25n

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:18:34 AM

Hydro, you have to let the price settle. It's only been a few days at an exchange.

In the early days, the exchange rate is based purely on 20% speculation and 80% volume of coins in market cap.
WorldCoin has a higher volume, thus each WDC with start off lower.
Look at bitbar, it's not the best alt-coin, just more rare.

But all alt-coins need to work hard to grow beyond that. That's stage 2. This is where Worldcoin (I believe) will succeed, and plenty of people can still become early adopters.
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 11:21:39 AM

As a miner with a 400+ USD per month electric bill, I would assume a lot of miners just want to keep the power on. It seems to me just by tracking the names across various pools that people tend to throw all their hashing power at a single coin. I have dedicated LTC miners that do nothing but mine LTC, with my remaining 10 or so MH/S I can afford to take risks, try new coins, etc. If I had to guess I would say most miners are sticking all their eggs in one or two baskets, and hoping just to break even at the end of the month. In a scenario such as that, you can't exactly tell the power company to hold off a bit so your coin-of-the-week can increase in value lol. Unfortunately for them, operating like that is never going to amount to much more than "keeping the power on".

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
Vycid

Activity: 336

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

As a miner with a 400+ USD per month electric bill, I would assume a lot of miners just want to keep the power on. It seems to me just by tracking the names across various pools that people tend to throw all their hashing power at a single coin. I have dedicated LTC miners that do nothing but mine LTC, with my remaining 10 or so MH/S I can afford to take risks, try new coins, etc. If I had to guess I would say most miners are sticking all their eggs in one or two baskets, and hoping just to break even at the end of the month. In a scenario such as that, you can't exactly tell the power company to hold off a bit so your coin-of-the-week can increase in value lol. Unfortunately for them, operating like that is never going to amount to much more than "keeping the power on".

Right. If WDC goes straight to zero - which, let's be honest, is way more likely than ending up on mtgox for ANY of the new altcoins - us miners are stuck with that power bill. That's real money we owe, with nothing to show for it.

The indignance is not justified unless you're offering to cover our power bills.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:26:38 AM

Hydro, you have to let the price settle. It's only been a few days at an exchange.

He thinks like this because he is clueless and wants instant gratification. PPCoin, Terracoin are two of the more established alt currencies... it took them many months to get to where they are now. PPCoin lingered at 2-4 cents for months as millions of coins were produced.. then it went up to 30 cents and then down to 15 cents and so on.

Cryptos are volatile. The price will level out eventually where the demand meets the rate at which miners sell their mined coins. I believe in the need for faster confirmations and I am buying more when I identify a leveled out price point.

The most important thing is building a community of supporters and believers. That is something Feathercoin did very well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: