Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡B2BX⚡THE FIRST OFFICIAL PROVIDER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY LIQUIDITY  (Read 46565 times)
Noa_Amable (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Launch Your ICO With B2Broker’s Ready-Made Infrastructure

More than 10 ICO projects have chosen B2Broker’s ICO Platform on the back of the success of its own ICO. Find out how the best way to organize your own ICO while ensuring the process is fast and cost-effective.

B2Broker, an aggregator and provider of turnkey, cloud, and liquidity solutions for the foreign exchange (FX) and crypto industry, continues to attract attention in the financial services industry, adding more clients to its growing portfolio.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/launch-ico-with-b2broker/

yes new ICOs, launch on B2B scam company platform! Awesome start for your project and while you are at it, ask B2B to tell you how to take peoples money, make profit, build company and never give back to those who invested in you in first place. You get that advice for free!

Actually, scam projects often try to hide the information from their community or they give wrong information about their plans. So if we provide some wrong information, you may tell us about it. Our team tries to be extremely honest with b2bx community. If you don’t believe me, you'd better visit our telegram chat https://t.me/B2BX_ICO_eng. I also would like to ask you to avoid such words as « scam » without any argumentation Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gdm41

Activity: 161
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

I also would like to ask you to avoid such words as « scam » without any argumentation Wink

Are you serious? Just answer the questions here or on telegram. "without any argumentation" hahaha

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I also would like to ask you to avoid such words as « scam » without any argumentation Wink

Are you serious? Just answer the questions here or on telegram. "without any argumentation" hahaha

Of course, you may ask everything you want to know about our project and I'll answer.
pirotick

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:42:32 PM by pirotick

Of course, you may ask everything you want to know about our project and I'll answer.

ho hooooo bois, same account but new cookie it seems... buckle up!

Here, mr. I answer everything:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149935.msg31419085#msg31419085

Start there and continue reading my posts.

Wash trading (volume went down 80 times since I reported this, from 2 million on average to 25k)??
Tokenomy, changing tokenomy active participants to non-obligatory 20% of net profit share with them?
Accepting fiat money for fees, then buying them from your self instead of exchanges from people who invested, hence why the price didnt move.

etc etc etc

so many things exposed about your company SCAM and you want me to avoid word scam... read my posts you will find definition of a word scam too (should be your company picture next to it in dictionary).

Also, after I made these posts, got investors riled up seeking answers, price of B2B token went up 120 - 140% at a time. Only time that happened is in January when you started accepting commission for your products, but it would seem you dont like sharing with investors, you would rather have all that money for your self.

Anyway, any sane person will not believe B2B lies any more. You have been exposed and I just wish more people read this so you dont dump the rest of your tokens on them!

So here is your chance, answer all of my posts with evidence, or be quiet!

P.S. I am banned on your telegram channel, cant ask anything any more Smiley
Dmitrijs

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

Wash trading (volume went down 80 times since I reported this, from 2 million on average to 25k)??
Tokenomy, changing tokenomy active participants to non-obligatory 20% of net profit share with them?
Accepting fiat money for fees, then buying them from your self instead of exchanges from people who invested, hence why the price didnt move.

etc etc etc

so many things exposed about your company SCAM and you want me to avoid word scam... read my posts you will find definition of a word scam too (should be your company picture next to it in dictionary).

Also, after I made these posts, got investors riled up seeking answers, price of B2B token went up 120 - 140% at a time. Only time that happened is in January when you started accepting commission for your products, but it would seem you dont like sharing with investors, you would rather have all that money for your self.

Anyway, any sane person will not believe B2B lies any more. You have been exposed and I just wish more people read this so you dont dump the rest of your tokens on them!

The answer will be: "We are not a scam, we are a good project, don't call us a scam".
But it seems that they are not reading older questions/posts or they cant answer them.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

etc etc etc

Okay, I see your point. First of all, I would like to emphasize that there is no secret that we may buy tokens instead of a client. Some of them, especially big ones do want to go to the exchange and purchase tokens. So to keep our promises we do that on our own. And we don't understand why would we need to buy tokens back from contributors. Token is traded on exchanges. You are free to sell it anytime.
Secondly, We won't comment on your thoughts of how the market would be formed. This is your prediction 'how it would have been'. Thirdly, You have a right to have your thoughts on what we do. However, all your statements have nothing in common with our understanding. They are based on your conclusions most of which seem either wrong or too emotional.
To conclude, we are aimed to develop our product - this is true and this is one of the main goals we had on a WhitePaper. But we also do a hard job to increase token value. You will definitely see the results. We only ask you to be patient and don't harm our work.
We are opened to discuss any question Smiley
pirotick

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

Okay, I see your point. First of all, I would like to emphasize that there is no secret that we may buy tokens instead of a client. Some of them, especially big ones do want to go to the exchange and purchase tokens. So to keep our promises we do that on our own.

Ok, now you admit to having accept fiat instead of tokens for commission. All is good so far, but see the disturbing is the following:

And we don't understand why would we need to buy tokens back from contributors. Token is traded on exchanges. You are free to sell it anytime.

So after you accept fiat for commission, you go to changes and buy tokens from your self? I ask, because you say, "why would we need to buy back from contributors". You see, to raise a value of a token, there needs to be a demand for it. No demand = no use, no use, useless token in a wallet.

Secondly, We won't comment on your thoughts of how the market would be formed. This is your prediction 'how it would have been'.

Its not my thought, it is straight from your tokenomy part which you removed from your website! Read tokenomy and see if it says that 20% of net profit is shared with active participant? Then check and see if it says that you are not obligated to accept anyone to "active participants" club and if it says, you are not obligated to share 20% of net profit?

Thirdly, You have a right to have your thoughts on what we do. However, all your statements have nothing in common with our understanding. They are based on your conclusions most of which seem either wrong or too emotional.

I am first to admit that I get emotional when I see a scam. You better be right otherwise I would consider myself a poor human being. Saying I am wrong without proving it means nothing.
Was it my emotions that caused 2+ million of trading volume to come down to 25k volume? Thats 80 times less!

To conclude, we are aimed to develop our product - this is true and this is one of the main goals we had on a WhitePaper. But we also do a hard job to increase token value. You will definitely see the results. We only ask you to be patient and don't harm our work.

This is where you are wrong. You develop product with the money people gave you for some "imaginary tokens" you issued. Those people expect you to build a product that will in return produce a demand for said token, hence increasing its value in due time. What you did is, take the money, develop your self a product, but somehow forgot the part where you are obligated to increase the demand for tokens. Buying from organic market, pushes the demand and you are not doing it. Sharing 20% of net profit, means less tokens in your pocket = greater demand etc. All of this, you just removed. You unilaterally decided to change your own whitepaper! is that not a scam?

We are opened to discuss any question Smiley

No you are not open to questions. I am banned from telegram channel for asking questions and you personally avoid answering questions.
pirotick

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

hahahahaha

https://imgur.com/zJ9og16

now you are doing it again?

wow... you are really shameless!
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:23:58 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 09:01:59 PM by Noa_Amable

So after you accept fiat for commission, you go to changes and buy tokens from your self? I ask, because you say, "why would we need to buy back from contributors". You see, to raise a value of a token, there needs to be a demand for it. No demand = no use, no use, useless token in a wallet.

We've never denied the fact that if a person doesn’t want to buy our tokens, we’ll do it ourselves. But, we’ll do that through the exchange. So we don’t "buy tokens from ourselves".  When we buy tokens through the exchange we stimulate the circulation of our tokens and their demand.

Its not my thought, it is straight from your tokenomy part which you removed from your website! Read tokenomy and see if it says that 20% of net profit is shared with active participant? Then check and see if it says that you are not obligated to accept anyone to "active participants" club and if it says, you are not obligated to share 20% of net profit?

As for the Active participants club, we will give all the information tomorrow during our YouTube live stream.

I am first to admit that I get emotional when I see a scam. You better be right otherwise I would consider myself a poor human being.
No comments.

Saying I am wrong without proving it means nothing.Was it my emotions that caused 2+ million of trading volume to come down to 25k volume? Thats 80 times less!

That is your opinion, but, fortunately, it has nothing to do with reality.

This is where you are wrong. You develop product with the money people gave you for some "imaginary tokens" you issued. Those people expect you to build a product that will in return produce a demand for said token, hence increasing its value in due time. What you did is, take the money, develop your self a product, but somehow forgot the part where you are obligated to increase the demand for tokens. Buying from organic market, pushes the demand and you are not doing it. Sharing 20% of net profit, means less tokens in your pocket = greater demand etc. All of this, you just removed. You unilaterally decided to change your own whitepaper! is that not a scam?

We also don’t deny the fact that it is our responsibility to support the token. You’d better look at other projects which started their ICO at the same time with us, cause today they have the same situation. We were ready to make a great step, but we can’t go against market decline.

No you are not open to questions. I am banned from telegram channel for asking questions and you personally avoid answering questions.

I will repeat one more time. We are open to questions, but you don’t want to hear our arguments. You were banned because your emotional behavior apparently didn’t facilitate a constructive dialogue between you and our team.
pirotick

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

We've never denied the fact that if a person doesn’t want to buy our tokens, we’ll do it ourselves. But, we’ll do that through the exchange. So we don’t "buy tokens from ourselves".  When we buy tokens through the exchange we stimulate the circulation of our tokens and their demand.

I bust my ass posting these screenshots and links you just avoid them. Its like you have a focus span of a 5 yo...

Is this you buying on organic market:

HuhHuh?
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

I bust my ass posting these screenshots and links you just avoid them. Its like you have a focus span of a 5 yo...

Is this you buying on organic market:

HuhHuh?
Might be someone else.............  ;-)
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

We still don't understand what are you blaming us for. We do support our token by:
- purchasing them on exchange on a client's behalf
- connecting B2BX token as a payment method to our client
- create separate exchange under B2BX brand
And many many other things that helps to increase token's circulation and price.

We own millions of tokens. What makes you think that we aren't interested in token price to grow?
B2BX token will have good organic growth as soon as market turns around. We will be ready, we will have good exchanges on board and we will catch the wave.

Having lots of people around the world working hard for this project and getting all this spite is a disappointment for us.
You were banned from Telegram chat because you didn't hear us. You kept enjoying your anger and destructive negative. You keep doing the same here. We don't like using such measures as banning people but we hold this right in case of further 'assaults'.
pirotick

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

We still don't understand what are you blaming us for. We do support our token by:
- purchasing them on exchange on a client's behalf
- connecting B2BX token as a payment method to our client
- create separate exchange under B2BX brand
And many many other things that helps to increase token's circulation and price.

We own millions of tokens. What makes you think that we aren't interested in token price to grow?
B2BX token will have good organic growth as soon as market turns around. We will be ready, we will have good exchanges on board and we will catch the wave.

Having lots of people around the world working hard for this project and getting all this spite is a disappointment for us.
You were banned from Telegram chat because you didn't hear us. You kept enjoying your anger and destructive negative. You keep doing the same here. We don't like using such measures as banning people but we hold this right in case of further 'assaults'.

ok this is not even funny anymore... update on latest from B2B: they removed active participants club altogether!?

@Noa, I am not sure if you really have difficulty to understand or just playing dumb. Either way,  to answer your question about blaiming:

Your token is utility token. Meaning, there needs to be a usage of said token for the price to rise. Main reasons for demand of a token are:

1. sharing 20% of your net profit with token holders. You removed this entirely! So no more active participants, no more 20% sharing.

2. Commissions to be paid exclusively in B2B token, but you also accept fiat and claim to "purchase tokens from the market". Here is how you purchase tokens from the market:

You just use a bot to place buy and sell order from your self. Technically, you are purchasing B2B tokens, the problem is, you are not buying them from organic market, you are buying them from your self and it doesnt affect demand so the price stagnates.

3. Other fees for your services are CAN be paid in B2B but you also accept fiat and other cryptocurrencies. So payment with B2B is optional.

So what exactly is the use of your "utility token"?

I just cannot believe you cannot understand this. Its not that hard!
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

1. sharing 20% of your net profit with token holders. You removed this entirely! So no more active participants, no more 20% sharing.

As for the question why did we decide to close the Active Participants Club? B2BX — as well as the large majority of other tokens is a utility token. While negotiating with the exchanges regarding listing we were told that the existence of APC can carry a risk of our token being considered a security since participants can earn additional token income. Most exchanges don’t list and don’t work with security tokens, because security tokens are basically a stock and should comply with the relevant SEC regulation. To avoid the risk of being considered a security token, we decided to close the Active Participant Club.

2. Commissions to be paid exclusively in B2B token, but you also accept fiat and claim to "purchase tokens from the market". Here is how you purchase tokens from the market:

You just use bot to place buy and sell order from your self. Technically, you are purchasing B2B tokens, the problem is, you are not buying them from organic market, you are buying them from your self and it doesn't affect demand so the price stagnates.

We don't use a bot in order to buy tokens from ourselves. I don't see any data on this screenshot that can possibly prove that we are cheating.

3. Other fees for your services are CAN be paid in B2B but you also accept fiat and other cryptocurrencies. So payment with B2B is optional.

Why are payments with B2B optional? It is pretty simple, our token is available to our clients, but not as a mandatory because in this way we can attract more clients and those clients gonna use our tokens. For instance, they will pay a lower commission if they use our token instead of using bitcoin or ethereum.
pirotick

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

As for the question why did we decide to close the Active Participants Club? B2BX — as well as the large majority of other tokens is a utility token. While negotiating with the exchanges regarding listing we were told that the existence of APC can carry a risk of our token being considered a security since participants can earn additional token income. Most exchanges don’t list and don’t work with security tokens, because security tokens are basically a stock and should comply with the relevant SEC regulation. To avoid the risk of being considered a security token, we decided to close the Active Participant Club.

You just use bot to place buy and sell order from your self. Technically, you are purchasing B2B tokens, the problem is, you are not buying them from organic market, you are buying them from your self and it doesn't affect demand so the price stagnates.

We don't use a bot in order to buy tokens from ourselves. I don't see any data on this screenshot that can possibly prove that we are cheating.

Why are payments with B2B optional? It is pretty simple, our token is available to our clients, but not as a mandatory because in this way we can attract more clients and those clients gonna use our tokens. For instance, they will pay a lower commission if they use our token instead of using bitcoin or ethereum.

1. Now you are admitting you closed active participants club completely? I mean, just a few days a go, you said its just some token holders now, others later.... etc...

2. yes you do use bot, DONT make me to take a video this time what you are doing on sh*tty mercatox! Just dont, I have other things to do, just dont want it to seem as I lost an argument and your company is not scamming people cause it is a scamming people. Dont make me take a video how a sale is executed before general users can even see an offer...

3. Payments optional mean usage of B2B is optional, meaning people who have ETH or LTC will prefer to pay in ETH or LTC, ppl with fiat will prefer fiat etc...we talked about this already.

So, as of now, no participants club, you use bots to sell / buy your own tokens to increase volume and payments in B2B are optional.

Look Noa, on some level I am sure you understand all this but you have a job to do to defend these people as an employee, but I got to say, its a sh*tty job you got yourself there!

Finally, you need to understand that I know this project inside and out. I know where its strengths could be, weaknesses and where you are scamming people. For example, I also know that you employed bots on your exchange to boost volume and I can even post a proof here if you make me.

What you need to do is, sit and talk to your community and give them a share. Give them something so they profit as well. Get together, explain that you are canceling APC but add something to replace it. Also, you take fiat for fees and buy tokens from your self. Explain to your community that it isnt easy to explain to professionals that they need to shop around exchanges to gather tokens for fees, but provide a solution that will make them profit too, not just buying from your self...be creative and most of all methodical...

There are solutions, which wouldnt cost you much, but would have enormous impact on token price.

If you are fair, that is what you need to do. Take it up to your bosses and if they are not greedy pricks I think they are, they will do it.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

1. Now you are admitting you closed active participants club completely? I mean, just a few days a go, you said its just some token holders now, others later.... etc...

2. yes you do use bot, DONT make me to take a video this time what you are doing on sh*tty mercatox! Just dont, I have other things to do, just dont want it to seem as I lost an argument and your company is not scamming people cause it is a scamming people. Dont make me take a video how a sale is executed before general users can even see an offer...

3. Payments optional mean usage of B2B is optional, meaning people who have ETH or LTC will prefer to pay in ETH or LTC, ppl with fiat will prefer fiat etc...we talked about this already.

So, as of now, no participants club, you use bots to sell / buy your own tokens to increase volume and payments in B2B are optional.

Look Noa, on some level I am sure you understand all this but you have a job to do to defend these people as an employee, but I got to say, its a sh*tty job you got yourself there!

Finally, you need to understand that I know this project inside and out. I know where its strengths could be, weaknesses and where you are scamming people. For example, I also know that you employed bots on your exchange to boost volume and I can even post a proof here if you make me.

What you need to do is, sit and talk to your community and give them a share. Give them something so they profit as well. Get together, explain that you are canceling APC but add something to replace it. Also, you take fiat for fees and buy tokens from your self. Explain to your community that it isnt easy to explain to professionals that they need to shop around exchanges to gather tokens for fees, but provide a solution that will make them profit too, not just buying from your self...be creative and most of all methodical...

There are solutions, which wouldnt cost you much, but would have enormous impact on token price.

If you are fair, that is what you need to do. Take it up to your bosses and if they are not greedy pricks I think they are, they will do it.

What goes around, comes around. You don't hear us. We don't buy from ourselves, we buy on the exchange. We announced on Friday that we close the club of active participants. Our participants will get their profit during the process of trade on the exchange as a result of token growing price. The "Share profit" will just spoil the listing. We are tired to repeat that. This is our last message which we publish here within the context of this, unfortunately, senseless conversation.
Dmitrijs

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

What goes around, comes around. You don't hear us. We don't buy from ourselves, we buy on the exchange. We announced on Friday that we close the club of active participants. Our participants will get their profit during the process of trade on the exchange as a result of token growing price. The "Share profit" will just spoil the listing. We are tired to repeat that. This is our last message which we publish here within the context of this, unfortunately, senseless conversation.

Being rude, does not answer the questions.
Tokenomy/Active participants benefit description, was available during the pre-sale and sale of your tokens, but as soon as its time to start actually filling your promises BAM it vanishes and such remarks as "we cant as if we do our token will be considered as security" are foolish as you needed to think of it before including it into documentation.

In your case, only way to regain some type of trust, is to buy-back and burn token equivalent of 20% profits.

But on the other hand, about what GOOD  BIG EXCHANGE listing you are talking about, Kraken? Binance? the only listing you must get is Mt. Gox. as non of your promises were filled.

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

B2Broker at  Blockchain Forum Deconomy 2018!

Visitors are invited to visit the B2Broker stand in the Bronze Sponsor section. CEO and Founder, Artur Azizov will be on hand, along with the Business Development Manager for Asian region, Steve Chow, Sales Director of Cyprus office, Peter Leonidou and B2BX project manager, Michael Nister to discuss how the company’s range of cutting-edge solutions can help transition your business operations to the next level!

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Being rude, does not answer the questions.
Tokenomy/Active participants benefit description, was available during the pre-sale and sale of your tokens, but as soon as its time to start actually filling your promises BAM it vanishes and such remarks as "we cant as if we do our token will be considered as security" are foolish as you needed to think of it before including it into documentation.

In your case, only way to regain some type of trust, is to buy-back and burn token equivalent of 20% profits.

But on the other hand, about what GOOD  BIG EXCHANGE listing you are talking about, Kraken? Binance? the only listing you must get is Mt. Gox. as non of your promises were filled.

Could you tell me please where exactly I was rude and which response to your questions hadn’t been clear? Personally, I’ve always tried to be polite with our clients despite all these expressions as “if they are not greedy pricks I think they are”, “its a sh*tty job”, “you’re just playing dumb” and etc.
Our White Paper is an official document and we have to keep it up to date because it’s important (especially for exchanges). As for your statement about “regaining some type of trust”. The credibility derives from our policy of inclusion. In reference to your question about “good big exchange” we don’t have rights to disclose this information.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

Have a look at small video report from the iFX EXPO 2018 Hong Kong by B2Broker company!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: