Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year  (Read 33090 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

Hail Satan!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:31:12 PM

He has always been coming back to this thread and updated everyone.
Even though there is currently not too much development going on, I wouldn't say that the coin is dead, even though the price/ volume could suggest that.
Might be the right time to pick some up... Smiley
Greetings!

surely price crashes will be a great time to pickup some and make that an investment for future, but you need to know the project you want to invest on

we had seen such situations on few other altcoins too and had seen few of them came back more powerful Smiley

hope to see this one coming back with its bump Grin

I wanted to invest again in Morningstar because last time I made a nice profit but after research, I see that this is already abandoned by the dev. Am I right is this project dead?

What makes you think this project is abandoned by the dev? Where did you read that?

He said it last monday. What pisses me off is that he just goes online in discord to brag about how he's playing btc, probably with all the btc people poured in his coin. All the "active" community there seems to be pump and dumpers. I really regret burying 0.16btc in this bullshit and I don't blame anyone else but me for this but I still can't believe his attitude. If he's playing so hard btc swings as he stated in discord, he should at least care about putting some support for the coin. Not even that! It's all down to 1 sat and it hasn't gotten to 0.1 sats simply because there's no one else to dump! Sad

Ligrev

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

Even though there is currently not too much development going on, I wouldn't say that the coin is dead, even though the price/ volume could suggest that.
Greetings!

surely price crashes will be a great time to pickup some and make that an investment for future, but you need to know the project you want to invest on

we had seen such situations on few other altcoins too and had seen few of them came back more powerful Smiley

I wanted to invest again in Morningstar because last time I made a nice profit but after research, I see that this is already abandoned by the dev. Am I right is this project dead?

Thanks for sharing that picture, I hope the Dev will soon go on working on the product!
We will see how this plays out...
Greetings! Smiley

What makes you think this project is abandoned by the dev? Where did you read that?

He said it last monday. What pisses me off is that he just goes online in discord to brag about how he's playing btc, probably with all the btc people poured in his coin. All the "active" community there seems to be pump and dumpers. I really regret burying 0.16btc in this bullshit and I don't blame anyone else but me for this but I still can't believe his attitude. If he's playing so hard btc swings as he stated in discord, he should at least care about putting some support for the coin. Not even that! It's all down to 1 sat and it hasn't gotten to 0.1 sats simply because there's no one else to dump! Sad

raddledpalm

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

Hi guys! I've yet to read all the information about your project but it seems interesting. Glad to be here!
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:57 AM

Well at least the dev is honest lol.
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:04:15 AM

Greetings!

How are you mate? or you sell it or just keep it, Please follow this, Novaexchange will close, alot of this coins will be burned, so less supply, if it goes to 0.1 Sats ( I would love to see that happen) thats the way dude, the sky its the limit, when you cant go lower, there is only one way that its up, I have buy only like 0.02 btc not as much as you, when it was 16 sats,( after doing 0.05 profit with then, I reinvest 0.02)  I think it was something like that, so..  if it hits 0.1 sats I will keep buying it Smiley good luck.

Anyway, how many coins do you have?

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

One more think, this cryto are a baby yet, if BTC keep rising, it will bring more and more investor, Big ones for sure, someone could pick this coin and In like  5 years or something this coin can be worth 10k sats or more... I dont know if you understand, but be paciente, one day this could change Wink

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

thank you, Im from Portugal how about you?

I'm from Ukraine. I plan to visit Portugal some day, nice country!
If I visit (or if you visit Ukraine some day) beer from me!
By the way Ukraine now is very advanced in terms of cryptocurrencies, many conferences, many projects.
So even only regarding crypto topics - I would advise you to visit this country!
Just in case we can exchange contacts, i.e. I'm on twitter https://twitter.com/flodner

fabiorod

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:55:44 AM

thank you, Im from Portugal how about you?

I'm from Ukraine. I plan to visit Portugal some day, nice country!
If I visit (or if you visit Ukraine some day) beer from me!
By the way Ukraine now is very advanced in terms of cryptocurrencies, many conferences, many projects.
So even only regarding crypto topics - I would advise you to visit this country!
Just in case we can exchange contacts, i.e. I'm on twitter https://twitter.com/flodner
thank you. I dont use Twitter. I Will send you a PM with my e-mail

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Hello Fabio,
Thanks for e-mail, just replied to you!
I think if you'll need to be pro and popular in cryptocurrency topics you should be on Twitter
And hopefully also on Reddit, Steemit

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:46:24 AM

This Dev is bullshit. The entire community is waiting for him to showup over a few weeks. When he showed up, what he was talking about was how he busy is and how he was working on this house work. Nothing talk about the project at all.

He should be shame on what his attitude is. He is not a responsible person at all. He didn't regard this coin belong to the entire community rather than his own hobby or toy project. But he indeed regard this coin is his spare time hobby project.

Not a serious man at all. He is not man.

shame(

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

This Dev is bullshit. The entire community is waiting for him to showup over a few weeks. When he showed up, what he was talking about was how he busy is and how he was working on this house work. Nothing talk about the project at all.

He should be shame on what his attitude is. He is not a responsible person at all. He didn't regard this coin belong to the entire community rather than his own hobby or toy project. But he indeed regard this coin is his spare time hobby project.

Not a serious man at all. He is not man.

shame(

I understand you guys are not in profit and yes, what he is doing its not OK.. but this can change, he can change.. I belive on that.. maybe Im Just a dreamer, but its How I see the world,  If you guys Still have the coins, keep It, because It cant Go lower then this.. now only higher.. If not Im really Sorry for your lost..

Any way. I Just want to say If he wants to start up again he have some backup incluing me.. but its up to him, If he does not belive in this project no one Will..

aroweyen

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:45:24 AM

What happened to the Morningstar discord group and the dev? Is it/they gone? I woke up and saw I'm no longer in the group or the group is gone?
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:35:57 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 04:50:09 AM by Franzinatr

What happened to the Morningstar discord group and the dev? Is it/they gone? I woke up and saw I'm no longer in the group or the group is gone?
I even check the contacts of MRNG dev and Ginni and it's gone. I don't know what up to their project

I don't want to think that they abandon the ship, hoping they're reworking or something. No need to panic anyways.

Ligrev

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

I even check the contacts of MRNG dev and Ginni and it's gone. I don't know what up to their project

I don't want to think that they abandon the ship, hoping they're reworking or something. No need to panic anyways.

The Dev is liar at all. He was dumping massive Morningstar coins to the exchanges over the past a few week. But when we asked him in the Discord, he asked us don't worry and how hard he was doing the coding, and also promised he will swap the coins in January, 2018.

I don't want to listen to what he was saying, I only believe what he was doing. He is a liar for sure. He close the Discord after his shame dump and left. All these have been in his plan.

He is the son of bitch. I won't change my conclusion until he can prove I am wrong.

Bitch

How about you stop the name calling... But in essence you are right that the project is pretty much dead at this point! Cheesy
Merry Chrsitmas everyone! Tongue
changeproject

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

I said that I will update the code after New Years.  I said it over 100 times.  I was getting over 20 emails a week asking what was going on with the project via this forum, Discord and the website.  I am not abandoning the project.  I am doing what I said I was going to do and apparently people dont read before asking questions.  

Anyways, I will be back around mid January.  

P.S.  You are spreading FUD about the project that you are invested in without researching it.  Good job.  If anyone is hurting MRNG it is you.  

See you in 2018.
changshaoraovb3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

You closed the entire website and the Discord channel without any notice and announcement. A lot of community members got panic when they found the Discord is closed. Why did not you give a notice of your actions ahead to the community by message, discord or bitcointalk? You didn't. Any normal person should suspect this is not appropriate.

If you would like to get respect from the community, you may want to respect the community members as well. If we could switch the role, you should understand why people are panic and why angry.

If I misunderstood you I would like to say sorry and apologize.
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:50:37 PM

I said that I will update the code after New Years.  I said it over 100 times.  I was getting over 20 emails a week asking what was going on with the project via this forum, Discord and the website.  I am not abandoning the project.  I am doing what I said I was going to do and apparently people dont read before asking questions.  

Anyways, I will be back around mid January.  

P.S.  You are spreading FUD about the project that you are invested in without researching it.  Good job.  If anyone is hurting MRNG it is you.  

See you in 2018.

If you going to do that you got my support Wink

dynamite1982

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

So the wheels are turning on this project once again. nice to know
Dallas1971

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Where can I find a working wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: