Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto  (Read 149694 times)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

Well that's what you get for not having the god given language locale set as default on your windows machine.

Give it a shot with some disk recovery program slight chance you may be able to recover it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iridiumdev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

HELP!!!!!

Yesterday I installed a purse on the computer desktop. I ran it with the help of the administrator. and began to mine to his address. today I launch a purse, it starts up as a new one with a completely different address and my coins do not.

where can I find an old purse and return the coins?
Do you get different address when you launch the wallet as administrator or regular user?

as an administrator.
as a normal user wallet does not start. writes the error "the wallet is already running"

Search everywhere for Iridiumwallet.wallet hidden dirs the lot. What windows is this? If you can't find the Iridiumwallet.wallet file with your coins you're shit out of luck my friend.
The default location is %APPDATA%\Iridium no idea what the %appdata% directory for administrator is, windows ain't my cup of tea.

I confirm. I also lost all the coins, because the wallet overwrites the configuration on restart, and generates a new address.

Moreover, it creates folders with not printable symbols (red arrows) not in the user's profile (black arrow) (I have an operating system with Cyrillic support)

https://i.imgur.com/kMlpbPB.png

If you have an iridiumwallet.temp change the extenstion to iridiumwallet.wallet and it should work, if you don't have a .temp file, then you've lost your coins.
varava1990

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

HELP!!!!!

Yesterday I installed a purse on the computer desktop. I ran it with the help of the administrator. and began to mine to his address. today I launch a purse, it starts up as a new one with a completely different address and my coins do not.

Do you get different address when you launch the wallet as administrator or regular user?

as an administrator.
as a normal user wallet does not start. writes the error "the wallet is already running"

Search everywhere for Iridiumwallet.wallet hidden dirs the lot. What windows is this? If you can't find the Iridiumwallet.wallet file with your coins you're shit out of luck my friend.
The default location is %APPDATA%\Iridium no idea what the %appdata% directory for administrator is, windows ain't my cup of tea.

I confirm. I also lost all the coins, because the wallet overwrites the configuration on restart, and generates a new address.

Moreover, it creates folders with not printable symbols (red arrows) not in the user's profile (black arrow) (I have an operating system with Cyrillic support)

I have exactly the same problem.
You can not return the coin in any way?
Obormotik

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

If you have an iridiumwallet.temp change the extenstion to iridiumwallet.wallet and it should work, if you don't have a .temp file, then you've lost your coins.

The search did not yield any results. The problem is that each launch of the wallet generates a new address, and completely overwrites all the settings.

Well that's what you get for not having the god given language locale set as default on your windows machine.

I do not have any problems with other software. Also, there are no problems with wallets for other coins. The problem is clearly not in my operating system.
varava1990

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

HELP!!!!!

as an administrator.

I renamed Iridiumwallet.wallet.temp to Iridiumwallet.wallet, restarted the wallet on behalf of the administrator, but the coins did not appear. a new address was created

varava1990

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:45:09 PM

dev, are there any other options? I lost the day of mining and almost 2000 iridium. I'm sad.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

Oh boy this coin gets rarer and rarer Cheesy

sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

Is it just me or does the wallet miss a send button? LOL

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Vegan97

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

HELP!!!!!

as an administrator.

I renamed Iridiumwallet.wallet.temp to Iridiumwallet.wallet, restarted the wallet on behalf of the administrator, but the coins did not appear. a new address was created

I had the same prolem in the morning. Lost 30 coins. Deleted everything. Extracted the wallet in a new folder. Launched, then I generated a new wallet with the name new.wallet, also made a backup and locked it. Now my wallet has a static address.

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:25:58 PM

I suggest everyone to take a look at if his wallet address is static or not, otherwise we are just burning coins Tongue

────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:26:32 PM

Is it just me or does the wallet miss a send button? LOL
There is the SEND button, is on the right of OVERVIEW

restarted wallet..and now I have all the buttons Cheesy was missing an entire row, "overview", "send" and so on Tongue

Edit* took a backup of Wallet. Should suffice for not burning any coins

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Emou

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:29:58 PM

I'm actually a little bit scared. How do I properly backup my wallet?

And how do I find out if my wallet adress is static or not?
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:32:05 PM

Does your wallet address change every time you open the wallet? If not, then you have a static address.

Emou

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

Does your wallet address change every time you open the wallet? If not, then you have a static address.

It doesn't. I'm safe I guess  Shocked Thanks.
sparkweb

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

Try : (Menu) File>Open Wallet> Choose Your RENAMED TEMP FILE ex: iridium.wallet ou iridiumwallet.temp

work? remember :(MENU) File>Backup Wallet

if it not work:  try MiniTool Power data recovery to recovery iridium.wallet file ( Undelete Recovery option 1º )

HELP!!!!!

as an administrator.

Obormotik

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

I had the same prolem in the morning. Lost 30 coins. Deleted everything. Extracted the wallet in a new folder. Launched, then I generated a new wallet with the name new.wallet, also made a backup and locked it. Now my wallet has a static address.

Thank you. I did not guess to make a new purse and block it. It seems like the problem with changing the address is solved.

Looking forward to new challenges  Grin
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

hello!!! thank you for explanation! What you have said, I am agreed with that. btw, I hope this coin will do very good in future. But there are some other factors too. If only miners hold all of the coins, then it won't do any good. Every coin needs some investors who will collect coins from miners and decide the price in future. If a coin doesn't get any investor, it will die slowly. I highly support Iridium project. That's why I want to buy all coins from those miners who will dump as soon as it get listed on exchanges. And mining on nicehash is quite complex. That's why I want to use my money to buy it, not mining it. Also, if a miner sells at higher rate than nicehash, then he may buy more hashpower with the profit and get more coins.

You highly support the coin hu?.... I will sell you 1,000 IRD for 46,786,000 Satoshi. That's an amazing deal at $2.00 USD per IRD. Deal?  Wink
sure! sell it to me at that rate after 3 years! Grin
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:09:04 PM

hello!!! thank you for explanation! What you have said, I am agreed with that. btw, I hope this coin will do very good in future. But there are some other factors too. If only miners hold all of the coins, then it won't do any good. Every coin needs some investors who will collect coins from miners and decide the price in future. If a coin doesn't get any investor, it will die slowly. I highly support Iridium project. That's why I want to buy all coins from those miners who will dump as soon as it get listed on exchanges. And mining on nicehash is quite complex. That's why I want to use my money to buy it, not mining it. Also, if a miner sells at higher rate than nicehash, then he may buy more hashpower with the profit and get more coins.

You highly support the coin hu?.... I will sell you 1,000 IRD for 46,786,000 Satoshi. That's an amazing deal at $2.00 USD per IRD. Deal?  Wink
sure! sell it to me at that rate after 3 years! Grin

Lol, I will say Alamin99, that I actually like that you're buying from jumpy miners who want to dump now at prices just a little over NiceHash value, to stop them from dumping later on exchange.  That could be a very bold strategy, because you could accumulate a lot of supply and hold it while the market corrects for early jitters and realizing the low supply of this coin.  Plus, I totally agree with you that investors/buyers are a key part of a coin's ecosystem.  I wasn't trying to discourage you from buying.  But I would prefer that active community members, who actually read here, be aware of the coin's true potential based on my analysis.  You can still buy from those who aren't community members and won't see my analysis, or those who disagree with me and think it's worth dumping to you far below my price analysis anyways.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SpecialistMiner

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

Guys are you newbie in the cryptoworld or what? First thing what I did after I installed my wallet was the backup of the Iridiumwallet.wallet file. I hav backup this file on 3 different usb pendrive + 1 external usb HDD. So i have 4 copy of the wallet file in case that some device could fail. I do that all before start mining, to many time and coins to loose. There was so many people loosing their BTC and other crypto durning last years that you didn not learning nothing? BACKUP all you wallet files (all your coins not only IRD) private keys etc. multiple times! It tooks few minutes and cost nothing.
sparkweb

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

true, I do the same thing for ALL wallet .

Guys are you newbie in the cryptoworld or what? First thing what I did after I installed my wallet was the backup of the Iridiumwallet.wallet file. I hav backup this file on 3 different usb pendrive + 1 external usb HDD. So i have 4 copy of the wallet file in case that some device could fail. I do that all before start mining, to many time and coins to loose. There was so many people loosing their BTC and other crypto durning last years that you didn not learning nothing? BACKUP all you wallet files (all your coins not only IRD) private keys etc. multiple times! It tooks few minutes and cost nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: