Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost All Cryptocurrency have fallen  (Read 3065 times)
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

The cryptocurrencies are all connected. They can be traided against each other without having to use fiat money in between.
So when some news occure, either good or bad, that have to do something with the exchanges, all cryptocurrencies will react in a similar way on that news.
The unfortunate thing is that the news that occure at the moment are mostly negative.
Fake or not, just the possibility of disrupting the exchangeability between cryptocurrencies makes one groupe of people tremble a lot: the traders.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

I don't understand how your seeing price if your looking based on USD then you might see the big difference but if your following other cryptocurrency or bitcoin price comparison there not much difference I am seeing.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

I think it was only a matter of time when something like this was gonna happen. Let's see how they recover from the hit, maybe it is going to be just a necessary set back to get to new highs again.
A rising tide raises all boats and the one sure thing to rely on to see things normal again would be for Bitcoin to stamp its feet on the ground and all its descendants would be rescued. I am wary of Altcoins and especially these days, they seem just about to drop real hard something worthy of doing is to liquidate holdings in altcoins and possibly buy again at low prices if need be.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

I saw today that the price dropped to almost all the cryptocurrency available on the market. does anyone know something about this topic? what to expect next days ?
This is due to the fact that the Chinese have banned the ICOs and the fake news circulating that the Chinese have also banned some exchanges in the country as well which turn out to be false news which am sure was engineered to bring down the value. But the currency is rise again since it's not cryptos specifically that was banned by the way, these ICOs sells tokens which the government deems fraudulent.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:02:16 AM

I saw today that the price dropped to almost all the cryptocurrency available on the market. does anyone know something about this topic? what to expect next days ?
China is the main reason why i guess. They banned ICOs first and then some random guy/group spread some bull shit rumor stating that bitcoin and the whole crypto currency will be banned for ever and people started selling because of this fear,I am not sure if its true or not from what I heard I am telling you.
That most than never is. But the storyline changed, back in those days has been "Russia banning Bitcoin".
The most important detail is the change of global location. Never underestimate the Korean Won.
I'm more concerned about the dollar since some weeks.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

I think it was only a matter of time when something like this was gonna happen. Let's see how they recover from the hit, maybe it is going to be just a necessary set back to get to new highs again.
I don’t think so. Because as we all see that the people are investing in high volume, so how can it be said that almost all the cryptocurrency have fallen. May be other cryptocurrency have fallen due to non-investment and no popularity and not welcomed all over the world, but in case of bitcoin this statement is totally false and there is nothing to accept in this statement. So not all, bitcoin is safe and secure.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

Its just normal if you did able to hear those recent news about China then for sure you would able to answer your own question and yes it does affect cryptocurrency prices which shows reds on our portfolio but even they are on reds later on it would recover for sure.This is how cryptocurrency world works.It may dip but not forever there would really be always a time on rising its price.We might not seeing as of now but for sure later on we would able to witness that one this is why we should really be wise on shopping in cheaper coins as of now.

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

China’s central bank has enforced ban on ICO so there can be a decline in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for short term. This is also another chance for people to buy coins, for me it looks like buying phase now but I have no enough money to buy coins. Bitcoin has met many such incidents like this but serves the head of crypto world till now, so we can expect a good price hit in future.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

As previously mentioned china banned ico, that might be reason of price fall, specially neo, omg.

Most alts depends on bitcoin, so if bitcoin falls they will fall as well.

Except that some coins are rising , Ok cash is rising as hell. Almost 7x gains on it, so does xvg, music and others which I don't know.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

It has occurred as a result of china banning ICOs.As a result of it,chinese started to sell their crypto holdings which created a huge price fall in bitcoin from ATH price of $5000 to nearly 20%low resulting in $4000.But since there is still a huge buy wall,bitcoin price is recovering and its price is now $4161.As the result of china banning ICOs,altcoins price also started to decrease.Also,the FUD added fuel to the fire.But as far as bitcoin is concerned,it is not totally dependent on china's decisions any more.It has investors world wide.But for other crypto currencies,we would have to just wait and see the situation.
Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

I have seen that. The china is the main reason of everything. RIght now, the only thing we can do is to wait. Be patient and everything will be back to normal. The rumors causes negative effects to the market. But soon, bitcoin and the cryptocurrency will be back to their path. We do not need to worry anything Wink

None of the above
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

The Chinese government banned ICOs. Naturally as a result, alt coins started dropping. People are fearful they won't be able to get their money out with the government cracking down.

For the next couple of days I think it will blow over and go back up, but only time will tell.

I agree with you that if one industrialized / developed country have fallen the ICO everything will in account will also fall. But it does not mean that bitcoin is fail and will be stable as falling down in a London Bridge, I know maybe time will only tell when will bitcoin will rise and gets stable and up again.
Mate really, I am now very much done with this thing. Bitcoins prices have nothing to do with the banning of ICOs by Tthe Chinese government so there is no need to create a fuss out of this because it is spreading fear in people. 80 percent of bitcoins trading is held in China. China supports not only bitcoins but the other crypto currencies also. The downfall in price is not a consequence of that political move. It was happening even before this news.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:45:30 AM

Almost all of cryptos currencies have fallen couples days ago due to the government of China bans ICOs, it was affected to price of bitcoins and another digital coins but the price of digital coins today started increasing again. Actually the price of digital coins went down were good for the traders and investors, it was chance to got the profit from fluctuation of digital coins, the fluctuation of price is not something scary.
You are right. The price charts are showing an increase in the rates of the crypto currencies. We can’t say other crypto are fallen but yes they had a strong dump that have made many people panic. But as you said, it is true dump is somehow good for the traders to buy more.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

I think it is because of the ban of ICOs in China, this affected bitcoin and ethereum greatly, the two leading crypto currencies today. The price of the bitcoin falling down also affects the price of other cryptos.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

Almost all of cryptos currencies have fallen couples days ago due to the government of China bans ICOs, it was affected to price of bitcoins and another digital coins but the price of digital coins today started increasing again. Actually the price of digital coins went down were good for the traders and investors, it was chance to got the profit from fluctuation of digital coins, the fluctuation of price is not something scary.
You are right. The price charts are showing an increase in the rates of the crypto currencies. We can’t say other crypto are fallen but yes they had a strong dump that have made many people panic. But as you said, it is true dump is somehow good for the traders to buy more.
Yes I agree with you that the dumping of coins is a good way to buy more for the traders. Dumping is a normal move in the market so don't be panic because their are traders who are waiting for the dump of the coin while the others are panicking to sell their holdings to avoid big losses.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

I agree with you. It is not scary to see a falling price in the market because it is like a huge discount for the coins that we are watching and we can grab that chance to buy a lot of cheaper coins than before and generate some income if we will have another increase on the price like what is happening now in bitcoin and other altcoins.
Basically the people who are fear due to price of digital coins (bitcoins and another altcoins) down, they can not control the psychology of trading, maybe they know about analisys technical and any other about trading activity but they didn't know about their psychology especially the emotions in trading due to psychology of trading is something different with analisys on trading and there are no many source of information about psychology trading.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:07:21 PM

I agree with you. It is not scary to see a falling price in the market because it is like a huge discount for the coins that we are watching and we can grab that chance to buy a lot of cheaper coins than before and generate some income if we will have another increase on the price like what is happening now in bitcoin and other altcoins.
Basically the people who are fear due to price of digital coins (bitcoins and another altcoins) down, they can not control the psychology of trading, maybe they know about analisys technical and any other about trading activity but they didn't know about their psychology especially the emotions in trading due to psychology of trading is something different with analisys on trading and there are no many source of information about psychology trading.
This is a little bit past psychology and what have you! What is fact, is that China holds very significant amount of Bitcoin and other major altcoins  and if the policies of their government are now bending their hands and invariably compelling them to sell-off, what did your Econ(101) say about excess supply in a market? Presently the price of Bitcoin have breached the $3000 price level and we can now start to see huge demand and subsequent bullish pressure that would likely take price up again.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

Well, the only things I know why other crypto currency falling is because bitcoin pumping. Look at eth today it is so dump while bitcoin pumps. When bitcoin pumps other alts down, when bitcoin dumps other alts coins pumps especially eth. This is not problem at all because this is already the pattern of economy of the coins, even bitcoin is like that so you must be ready for that.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:32:13 PM

I don't understand how your seeing price if your looking based on USD then you might see the big difference but if your following other cryptocurrency or bitcoin price comparison there not much difference I am seeing.
I think he is seeing the price of other currencies in relation to bitcoin that is why he is saying like that but actually the price of altcoins are not falling but actually the price of bitcoin is increasing and if he will look the price of altcoins in relation to usd then he will notice that the price has not fallen.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:39:51 PM

altcoin price drops in because many people sell it and divert to bitcoin because bitcoin, the impact of the appearance of bitcoin gold, I think that's what makes altcoin prices down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: