Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:29:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of ICO ban in China  (Read 9847 times)
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

What do you think will happen to crypto currencies following the latest news on the #ban on ICO in China?

will the already successful ICO's refund people's monies to them?

Is it good for governments to ban the use of crypto currencies?

Tell me what you think about any of these.  Smiley

As of today, Chinese Government is still doing stupid things neglecting the real worth of cryptocurrency  as an investment and we should know that Chinese Investors will be the first sufferers of this ICO ban and not the people around the world. As of now, you can see that the world of cryptocurrency is still revolving and still growing.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

Not only ICO, China shut down all the exchanges, fuck them retard gov. We lost money from bitcoin dump.

You only lost if you sold at the dip. If you did, i should thank you cause I was able to buy more at a good price
this trick sometime doesn't work. some altcoin die and will never comeback. maybe sometime you need cutloss and invest to another coin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

Not only ICO, China shut down all the exchanges, fuck them retard gov. We lost money from bitcoin dump.

You only lost if you sold at the dip. If you did, i should thank you cause I was able to buy more at a good price
this trick sometime doesn't work. some altcoin die and will never comeback. maybe sometime you need cutloss and invest to another coin

True, but i'm confident NEO for example will survive

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

We saw what happened to altcoin market. China is the biggest player of crypto world and this market need to money.
DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

News just came in - it seems that the rumor in regards to a mining ban in China was a lie.
Expect everything to bounce back pretty soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

We saw what happened to altcoin market. China is the biggest player of crypto world and this market need to money.
I don't agree with you. It seems to me that what we see has nothing to do with the ban. A Holy place is never empty. People tend to panic. Whales are happy to launch the network such rumors and panic very well earned. China like any other nation can have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market. They can only create temporary difficulties.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:48:45 PM

News just came in - it seems that the rumor in regards to a mining ban in China was a lie.
Expect everything to bounce back pretty soon.
I hope they should ban mining in China. So we can mine by ourself. why we must care about China very much. we can setup our mine factory easy if China miner dont work anymore

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

What effect do you think there is going to be? There can be nothing but good effects from removing people for the cryptocurrency market. Fact is if those coins get completely burned and that is a good thing because it changes the ratio of supply and demand. That is something that you want.
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

As of today, Chinese Government is still doing stupid things neglecting the real worth of cryptocurrency ...
Very true. If we look back finally they were not able to do something about Bitcoin trading...overall it as silly as try to stop a high-speed-train with a brick wall
HauntingT-Rex

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:43:56 AM

I think this is temporary ban, governments always thing in a different way. When China put a suitable monitoring and taxing low, they might allow ICOs again.

yes and what i really think about this ban is that i think this is just some kind of a drama. (i hope so)
maybe they are wanting to make panic sell then buy at the bottom.
maybe they dont want people use bitcoin in their country anymore. that make people ez move their money out of china

good, china is stupid communist state th at supports north korea. everything made in china is crap. who cares about them

The thing you're writing on is made in China. Most your clothing is also made in China. Hell, who knows what else you own is made in China, maybe even most parts of the house you live in. You know what people say, don't shit where you eat.

well then no wonder everything i use is shit, made in china. hopefully trump can stop companies using china and start having american made things, even if it costs 10% more
cas606

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:56:27 AM

True, but i'm confident NEO for example will survive

I am interested. Mind to share more about your thoughts on this? Why do you think so?
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

china ,will make a statement on these recent events in this Wednesday.Please take care everybody on Wednesday.take care to avoid as much purchases and investments as possible.if negative news spreads on Wednesday, the markets could turn upside down again.I think it is necessary to make it a profit. I'm not sure exactly what we can do in this matter. but our priority is not to loss.if we can hear positive news, I think the BTC price will be 6,000 dollars very fast.If we can not hear it, I think it might fall again. After the last events we've been through, many people have suffered a lot. those who really follow the market have multiplied their profits.

I have written this article before. I was hoping to listen to me.I told you that the bitcoin price will follow a downward direction after Wednesday. there was a strong segment behind this business that wanted to create manipulation even if it was not China.bitcoin price has experienced a rapid decrease and in the following days it recovered itself. It is at 3707 dollars level. I think that if prices are going to rise in an accelerated manner if a huge manipulation is not created.Positive news comes from social media via bitcoin experts and economic bosses. these news will affect the price of bitcoin on a positive level. I said that prices will fall after Wednesday. I say now that it will rise.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

tehuantepecer

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:02:13 AM

Come on guys, its obviously temporary. China will unban once they figure their themselves out
autada

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

Their ban was powerful, made bitcoin dumped to 3000 usd, but now it is 3700 usd again. They can't prevent the future.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto are now dumping hard because first China banned ICO's and they will be banning exchanges this September 30 my portfolio is looking really bad but I don't panic because I know crypto will survive.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

I saw this news, and read this news The effect is very clear until bitcoin drops dramatically, It looks like investors in China will drop drastically with ico which is prohibited to walk in china, China considers that ico is illegal, can not be monitored by the government, I do not blame China when ico make people life there better

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

now the short side and long side are playing games on the news, when North Korea announance a nuclear explosion test, the btc price will rise up, and when the rumor that China has new policy about cryptos, the market will go down
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

Their ban was powerful, made bitcoin dumped to 3000 usd, but now it is 3700 usd again. They can't prevent the future.
Of course the Bitcoin market will not be collapsed by Chinese people and I'm sure if China disappeared then the cryptoucurrency market will probably be more stable and will have a good future development path.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

Of course the Bitcoin market will not be collapsed by Chinese people and I'm sure if China disappeared then the cryptoucurrency market will probably be more stable and will have a good future development path.
They don't have all of bitcoins, that's why their ban just temporarily affecting the market, they're now barely have capital more than 20% of total supply, all the money went to many countries with loose rules.
this ban also bring negative and positive affect to china themselves.
by this i'd say, bitcoin is a top notch future currency.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

its true bitcoin had a great power in cryptocurrency. and i think china cant ban ico forever cause china need blockchain in their economy and this is the revolution technology that need to be apply to all things in our live especially in business. so i believe there will be time where all of people understand blockchain and apperciate cryptocurrency as trade item.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: