Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die?  (Read 17256 times)
evdokimo

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

Support life!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

Some of the coins will still survive even if bitcoins dies. Two of the coins I can think of are Monero and ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

In my own opinion, most times, altcoins prices are derived from the bitcoin price. Most times when you go to coinmarketcap, we check if an altcoin's USD price performed performed more than its satoshi price. If bitcoin dies, generally, all other altcoins would follow suit because, the father of all cryptocurrencies have issues and all others would follow suit sooner or later
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Bitcoin never dies. The one who thinks that bitcoin will die is an unreasonable person. Bitcoin will grow, and altcoins will grow with it.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

If bitcoin dies I think it would affect the alts as well ,
But I think it wouldn't be a reason for other crypto currency to die.
And i don't think that Bitcoin someday dies.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

if bitkoyn dies, then all the coins will be meaningless, but after a while the new coin will restore the world of Cryptocurrency again, and we will start again. Blockchain technology will last forever!!!
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Perhaps, the Crypto market is now resonant. Once the BTC price drops, other pennies will follow. But there are also some pennies going upstream, but they occupy little in the market.
There may be more coins that will do well if Bitcoin dumps. There is a lot of coins that won't do well as well.

ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

I think YES! because they all depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base of all altcoins if bitcoin dump all altcoins will follow and vice versa. So, inother words if bitcoin lost its price altcoins will also lost its value. Like the other altcoins it losses its value along the way. So, bitcoin be good to us, just pump and pump so that all altcoins will follow.

rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
You predicted the future, a lot of people now worrying about the future of the crypto, they think that bitcoin died and also altcoins died  Grin

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

I don't think so, because Bitcoin existence is due to it's first of it's kind and it's sustainability in the economy system.
If Bitcoin dies, other cryptocurrencies will remain in the circulation because today there are a lot of blockchain skeletal structures in the market like Ethereum, NEO, NXT, Monero, Ripple and other Top altcoins that is restructured and reconfigured from the base blockchain that Bitcoin's core blockchain.
in the future, there will be more better blockchain structures, better than the existing blockchain platforms of today...

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

if bitkoyn dies, then all the coins will be meaningless, but after a while the new coin will restore the world of Cryptocurrency again, and we will start again. Blockchain technology will last forever!!!
You are using google translator very well. Keep writing here such high quality posts, you will soon become Legendary - because bitkoyn should get some merit  Grin Cool.

sandraonas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

The price of all altcoins is directly correlated to bitcoins, if bitcoins falls/rise, all other altcoins will also fall/rise. If we do not have bitcoin in the future,chances are high that the value of altcoins will be zero or close to zero.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

How old is this thread? You predicted the future, bitcoin died and also altcoins died  Grin You were totally right, a lot of people now worrying about the future of the crypto.

predictions are in the random times whether at the start or in the middle or before Bitcoin dies and we can't stop people from their predictions and comments related to Bitcoin's stability and existence.
people are predicting a lot of factors related on crypto like Bitcoin price values, global crypto market cap etc.
thus, if Bitcoin dies, the author wanted to know whether altcoins will survive or will die together with bitcoin.
the answer will be remarkable because Crypto enthusiasts will give their point of view from their own perspective.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

This will never happen, a very good technology of blockhain, many promising projects, a lot of money invested, this is just the beginning. You need to have patience.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

I also think that bitcoin shouldn't die, if it dies also altcoins die. They are dependent to bitcoin value. Maybe etherium can live without BTC.
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

yes  when bitcoin dies alt coin dies because bitcoin is the catalysts of alt coin.
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

I think of the limited scenarios in which Altcoins will not die together with Bitcoin, and just during this time, all owners of bitcoins migrated or ran into the upcoming huge cheap crypto currency, but Bitkoyn himself was not carried out for himself. But if the government has useless eyes, during this time bitkoyn and other altkoins will die together, due to the fact that bitkoyn is an exceptionally huge crypto-currency from the point of view of a share of the market, and others - only trading altskins in order to earn bitokoyin in this process.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Here we are talking about "if" the bitcoin dies. I'm sure with his proven blockchain technology that even if bitcoin dies, I'm sure the other coin will not die, it could be if the dead bitcoin might switch to ethereum or even litecoins. But with so much resistance to crypto, now I do not know cryptocurrency will last long or not, prices keep falling now and there is no sign of prices going up anytime soon.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

Agree if BTC die the whole crypto will die because BTC is accepted as a source of payment in many stores,BTC is universally trusted,crypto world stands on BTC.when BTC is up the whole crypto is green and vice versa.Currently there are no chances for death of crypto.so be calm and be positive.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

If bitcoin dies today there is no doubt all altcoins will as well die, because bitcoin is like the leaderboard that's why whenever bit coin bleeds, all altcoins bleed along.
parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

It really depends on what cause of death of bitcoin. But most likely, most altcoins will also die because others just depends on the price of bitcoin in the market. That is my opinion only.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: