Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning crypto into fiat or is that even nessesary anymore!  (Read 7126 times)
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

On our country, it is more convinient when you have a fiat than crypto. My crypto earnings are converted into fiat to become usefull. Crypto currencies are not existed on our local market and you will need to convert it into fiat with some charges and that is the way i hated. Instead of using crypto hand on hand, i will obliged to pay charges on my own money to convert it. It is more economical if we have a fiat to fiat / crypto to crypto exchange.

Like you said if we convert cryptos into fiat currency it is more convenient to use it on local market to buy what we needed.This is because in many place no good internet which is important for crypto transaction and still many people don't know what is bitcoin.At present it is much needed to convert crypto earnings in to fiat to make it useful which includes many costs.But in future i think it is not needed because all people will start to accept crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

On our country, it is more convinient when you have a fiat than crypto. My crypto earnings are converted into fiat to become usefull. Crypto currencies are not existed on our local market and you will need to convert it into fiat with some charges and that is the way i hated. Instead of using crypto hand on hand, i will obliged to pay charges on my own money to convert it. It is more economical if we have a fiat to fiat / crypto to crypto exchange.

Like you said if we convert cryptos into fiat currency it is more convenient to use it on local market to buy what we needed.This is because in many place no good internet which is important for crypto transaction and still many people don't know what is bitcoin.At present it is much needed to convert crypto earnings in to fiat to make it useful which includes many costs.But in future i think it is not needed because all people will start to accept crypto.
This is a valid reason as well don't have the facility anywhere to directly buy goods from cryptocurrency. Even if we get this facility anywhere still in my opinion converting crypto into fiat is more convenient for domestic shopping. On each crypto transaction we are charged with a transaction fee so, if there are different places where we shop from in a day we will have to pay the transaction fee for each one separately. Paying with fiat is more convenient inorder this regard. I feel the better way for small payments is fiat.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

This is a valid reason as well don't have the facility anywhere to directly buy goods from cryptocurrency. Even if we get this facility anywhere still in my opinion converting crypto into fiat is more convenient for domestic shopping. On each crypto transaction we are charged with a transaction fee so, if there are different places where we shop from in a day we will have to pay the transaction fee for each one separately. Paying with fiat is more convenient inorder this regard. I feel the better way for small payments is fiat.

I see that their are already places acknowledging btc as a from of payment. But for us, it is hardly in the topic of any local markets if they are gonna accept it. I see some banners saying "bitcoin available here" but when i ask them, they have no idea what that it. It seems that it was just random banner given to them. I think it if better to pay iwht fiat because of the easy transaction rather than waiting for confirmation with just even 1 dollar item.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:52:28 AM

what the most efficient way you have found for

Shocked 1. avoiding the whole exchanging from crypto to fiat to take care of financial responsibilities out side the Crypto-space

I haven't found any way of avoiding the exchanging from crypto to fiat because it is not possible for me to spend cryptos in my country as there aren't any places accepting cryptocurrencies nor there are much people knowing about them. So i have no choice but to exchange them in order to spend them.

Huh 2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Localbitcoins.com is the most efficient and cost effective method for me to exchange my Bitcoins to fiat so far. I send my Bitcoins to the site, which of course costs me the transaction fees plus a small fee for the site as well, and then i sell them to someone from my country and get the money in a bank account. Some banks charge something around $1 for transactions and some none, so summing them all up, i may need to pay around $2 to $4 for exchanging them to fiat, and for me, that seems to be the most reasonable amount of fees i could pay for exchanging my crypto to fiat.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

I see that their are already places acknowledging btc as a from of payment. But for us, it is hardly in the topic of any local markets if they are gonna accept it. I see some banners saying "bitcoin available here" but when i ask them, they have no idea what that it. It seems that it was just random banner given to them. I think it if better to pay iwht fiat because of the easy transaction rather than waiting for confirmation with just even 1 dollar item.
This is really a very good approach. At present, you can pay with bitcoin but paying with bitcoin is not a suitable option as compared to that of paying with paper money. It all depends on your needs. If you think there is a need of converting your crypto currency, then you should go for converting your crypto currency into paper money. Otherwise, keep on holding your bitcoins in your wallets.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

Most efficient and cost effective way of exchanging BTC to fiat is using your local exchanges for many reasons, of-course make sure they are trusted before you use them.

The issue is that local exchanges can be potential scams. I'd say dealing with someone very trusted here who accepts escrow is better than dealing with a local exchanger. Overall, exchanged just boil down to what you're comfortable with though.
There is no doubt in this thing that there are so many scammers sitting in the local exchange market but this doesn’t mean that you stop converting your crypto into fiat or vice versa. You need to find some good trading exchange like that of Bittrex trading exchange. You’ll hardly find any insecurity while performing any transaction over there.

So why are you going in that there are many online exchanges which fits for us to start trading. I do trade my bitcoins with the localbitcoins.com only from the day I get into the bitcoin.
Now recent days their deposit fees only bothers me because it is additionally wasted my bitcoins I have in my online wallet or desktop wallet. I wish it to reduced because most trusted platform to sell our coins.
Even right from time, you don’t need to change to Fiat before you can actually trade. But no matter what, in some situations, it will be necessary to change to Fiat, cause you won’t be able to take care of somethings without Fiat.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

As far as my country is concern, there's no merchants who are still accepting bitcoin yet. So its only logical for me to really convert it to traditional fiat in order to maximized the use of it. Either localbitcoins.com or our local exchanges is the way. Although our local exchanges charges a little bit when converting our bitcoin, I'm fine with it as long as its instant withdrawal for me. We don't have a choice right now since bitcoin already already well known around the world hasn't been universally accepted as of date. It will take 3-5 years before we can truly used it as for micro-payments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Yes,, the root word for bitcoin not to be converted into fiat is “acceptance” that obviously the word our society not into.. The reality is the government itself is hesitant to make any policy about cryptocurrency for a reason they were the one who cares for our financial and economic instability.. They can’t risked those by doing what people/bitcoin users want but for the what is best for the country.. And sadly bitcoin is not yet at that level..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

Well sometimes i do need money and im forced to exchange my coins into local fiat to pay, since at the moment i cant pay directly with my coins the bills and the products i wanna.
I do trade my coins with local people, with the p2p wich has always amazing deals and i dont loose a big fee, in some cases i get the rate of the moment with 10-12 dollars less, thats the comission of the buyer takes.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

As far as my country is concern, there's no merchants who are still accepting bitcoin yet. So its only logical for me to really convert it to traditional fiat in order to maximized the use of it. Either localbitcoins.com or our local exchanges is the way. Although our local exchanges charges a little bit when converting our bitcoin, I'm fine with it as long as its instant withdrawal for me. We don't have a choice right now since bitcoin already already well known around the world hasn't been universally accepted as of date. It will take 3-5 years before we can truly used it as for micro-payments.
Even 3-5 years wont still be a guarantee that it would be already be transacted on most merchants globally.We wont know on what would happen ahead but yet seeing on the progress of bitcoin we can really presume that it would surely happen anytime soon but for now we dont have any choice but to stick on actively converting it because we do really need money on our basic needs but yet there are people did able to manage to hold up than on actively spending it because they do know the potential profits that it would give on future years to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

Most efficient and cost effective way of exchanging BTC to fiat is using your local exchanges for many reasons, of-course make sure they are trusted before you use them.

The issue is that local exchanges can be potential scams. I'd say dealing with someone very trusted here who accepts escrow is better than dealing with a local exchanger. Overall, exchanged just boil down to what you're comfortable with though.
There is no doubt in this thing that there are so many scammers sitting in the local exchange market but this doesn’t mean that you stop converting your crypto into fiat or vice versa. You need to find some good trading exchange like that of Bittrex trading exchange. You’ll hardly find any insecurity while performing any transaction over there.

So why are you going in that there are many online exchanges which fits for us to start trading. I do trade my bitcoins with the localbitcoins.com only from the day I get into the bitcoin.
Now recent days their deposit fees only bothers me because it is additionally wasted my bitcoins I have in my online wallet or desktop wallet. I wish it to reduced because most trusted platform to sell our coins.
Even right from time, you don’t need to change to Fiat before you can actually trade. But no matter what, in some situations, it will be necessary to change to Fiat, cause you won’t be able to take care of somethings without Fiat.
I must say that it all depends on your needs. If you think that there is a need of changing your crypto currency into paper money, then you can go for it. Otherwise, I don’t think so that there will hardly any reason of changing it into paper money. It is because of the reason holding of crypto currency especially bitcoin is the most preferable thing and it can help you earn much more money.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:06:08 AM

Yes,, the root word for bitcoin not to be converted into fiat is “acceptance” that obviously the word our society not into.. The reality is the government itself is hesitant to make any policy about cryptocurrency for a reason they were the one who cares for our financial and economic instability.. They can’t risked those by doing what people/bitcoin users want but for the what is best for the country.. And sadly bitcoin is not yet at that level..
First and foremost, most of the leaders belief on what is best for the country simply balls down to what is best for them. So many of the financial institutions and people in power have monopolized, manipulated and controlled the whole system that it would be so hard for them to just declare bitcoin legal for usage, apparently still with the use of cash.

However, they will not  have no choice eventually, with the rate bitcoin is going and they will just end up finding a way to tax it at the end once you are converting to fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:38 AM

I know btc is very expensive now but I will still change it to fiat. Maybe rich investors are hoarding a lot of cryptos but I think the smart way is to exchange it in its pumping stage because it is volatile that means you can buy again once it falls.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

I must say that it all depends on your needs. If you think that there is a need of changing your crypto currency into paper money, then you can go for it. Otherwise, I don’t think so that there will hardly any reason of changing it into paper money. It is because of the reason holding of crypto currency especially bitcoin is the most preferable thing and it can help you earn much more money.
In my opinion, there is no need of changing your crypto currency into paper money. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, all the crypto currencies especially bitcoin is gaining better reputation than the previous.

Now there are so many places from where you can get almost all the things which you actually need by paying with your bitcoin. You can shop, eat and buy the things quite comfortably.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:13:02 AM

Turning crypto into fiat is still necessary in my country.Though there are already merchants,agencies and electric companies accepting bitcoin as payment, but those are not here in my province and far to reach. Bitcoin is important because it is one source of our earnings but converting it into fiat is necessary too in order to have an easy way of buying and selling goods in the market because no one are accepting bitcoin here as payment and more people in this place are not aware about bitcoin . I just hope there are more merchants in our country accepting bitcoin as payment so that there is no need to convert it into fiat.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

Gold is more popular and widely accepted in the world than Bitcoin, but nobody has ever talked about it being a currency or whatsoever. I don’t know why people should be considering Bitcoin a currency, while it is meant to be a stock for investment. There is every need to convert your money to fiat when you feel you have made enough profit. That’s it
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:25:45 PM

Well sometimes i do need money and im forced to exchange my coins into local fiat to pay, since at the moment i cant pay directly with my coins the bills and the products i wanna.
I do trade my coins with local people, with the p2p wich has always amazing deals and i dont loose a big fee, in some cases i get the rate of the moment with 10-12 dollars less, thats the comission of the buyer takes.
For some that works directly online either via freelancing and earn purely from that does not really have a choice, at least no matter how little it is, they will still have to survive. In this case, the life scenario of having to withdraw is very important and most exchanges like P2P and direct to bank exchange has really been of help. Sometimes, a situation may even just warrant you to just have to withdraw.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:44:45 PM

First and foremost, most of the leaders belief on what is best for the country simply balls down to what is best for them. So many of the financial institutions and people in power have monopolized, manipulated and controlled the whole system that it would be so hard for them to just declare bitcoin legal for usage, apparently still with the use of cash.

However, they will not  have no choice eventually, with the rate bitcoin is going and they will just end up finding a way to tax it at the end once you are converting to fiat.
The most important thing which plays a very major role in making this decision of changing the crypto currency into fiat is the condition of the person at that time. If you are really in need of paper money and you are left with no other option, then you have to go for converting your bitcoin into paper money. Otherwise, in normal days there is no need of doing all this. In fact hold your bitcoins for more money.
JeffLucas

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:45 PM

Well that good thing about bitcoin and alternative to bitcoin cryptocurrency is that no central agency or banks or nation that can disallow you to send or receive bitcoin and alt. Fiat is still good in the economy even though historically it has no meaning or best exact meaning in our society fiat is still the currency the nation economy needs
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

I know this subject has been looked at before but with the speed at which the cryptospace changes I felt the subject deserved a fresh look, and why not obtain that fresh look from the experts that are currently at the forefront of using crypto, namely all of you here on Bitcoin Talk forum.

I know there will be a time when it will not be necessary to change from fiat to crypto and vise versa. Hell that time may already be here. If the time has come where that exchanging of one to another is no longer necessary then i definitely need an update because that would save a lot of time and money. So if you would please share your insights and knowledge with the rest of us on what the most efficient way you have found for

Shocked 1. avoiding the whole exchanging from crypto to fiat to take care of financial responsibilities out side the Crypto-space

Huh 2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Please remember that ideas are awesome and helpful to further a subject so please do share yours, but with that being said please remember that lots of people that read this may be new to crypto so please do include details and specifics such as names of places, cost and special steps that maybe needed to accomplish your way of doing something. I want to thank you all in advance for your participation and for all that you give on a daily basis to help improve and add to the Crypto-space.

Turning the cryptocurrency into fiat is necessary for all of us ,we know that as of now we using money as a transparent of  exchanging trade of each other.we live in nation that all is regulated and altcoins  is only alternate of currency we used.maybe soon if the government regulate bitcoin we dont need fiat anymore,but for as now we need fiat for anykind of transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: