Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The DEATH of Bitcoin Surfaces Again  (Read 3887 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:13:24 AM

I don't believe that this is the beginning of the death of bitcoin. Even if I'm a noob here, I still believe that crypto era has just begun. That's my opinion though.

Some believe the crypto era is ending with the adoption of quantum computers.   Undecided

OMG, i had to reply to you.
Quantum computing is so far away, media do not know what they are talking about.

Also I have to agree with "Barbarian" banks will have to react in one way or other. I am thinking A- they will push for bans and regulations B - try to adapt
Or B comes after A

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:50:03 AM

I think its funny that you are freaking out about the price dropping  Cheesy This is normal, and honestly, a $100 fluctuation is not a big deal for Bitcoin. I would start getting worried if the price dipped below $1,000 for a few weeks at a time, otherwise, I think you need to expand your scope of knowledge on investing.

Now is a great time to buy Bitcoins honestly  Grin There is a hard fork (Bitcoin Gold) coming up on October 25th, so if you hold Bitcoins until Nov 1st you will receive an equivalent payout in Bitcoin Gold. Obviously, this means many people are going to buy Bitcoins just for the dividend investment opportunity, hence the price is going to go up because people will be buying as the date gets closer. I have a feeling all the noise from last month was so the whales could buy more Bitcoins before the upcoming Bitcoin Gold hard fork and, of course, Segwit2x.  

Don't get fooled by what the media says and let them affect your buy/sell decisions... Simply invest in businesses/stocks/cryptocurrencies with solid fundamentals and you won't have to listen to the noise over a long period of time. I'm shocked more people on this forum don't read Buffet. I'd recommend you check out some of his books.

Just keep calm and hodl Bitcoin.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 6732

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:56:24 AM

Not as big as the interest of the banks and governments around the world so I expect a huge attack to some in the next years as they realize that bitcoin is in fact a threat to the way the world works and that in this new version they are going to be left without a job.
I don't think banks will be "left without a job", but their importance will be declining. In a crypto-ruled world, they would do what they best know: risk assessment. But they would lose their monopoly on many other services.

What I don't think is that they will be able to forbid Bitcoin entirely. There are simply too many countries in the world, and surely one or two will profit from a liberal crypto regulation.

Governments, in my opinion, are not so much affected by cryptocurrencies. Their ability to "print money" is greatly overestimated in this forum Wink

So no, I only expect "attacks" from single states to Bitcoin (Bangladesh ...) or on particular aspects of cryptocurrencies (e.g. unregulated ICOs).

The problem lies in another aspect of Bitcoin:

Simply invest in businesses/stocks/cryptocurrencies with solid fundamentals and you won't have to listen to the noise over a long period of time.

The fundamentals of Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency out there are not solid enough, in my opinion. They are still volatile as hell and so unusable as "currencies" (above all "units of account") and scalability is also still not solved (we're operating currently near the capacity limit!). So it's not guaranteed that Bitcoin's price will go up in the future ... $5000 may have been the peak! (I don't believe that, but it is possible ...)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:28:47 AM

Not as big as the interest of the banks and governments around the world so I expect a huge attack to some in the next years as they realize that bitcoin is in fact a threat to the way the world works and that in this new version they are going to be left without a job.
I don't think banks will be "left without a job", but their importance will be declining. In a crypto-ruled world, they would do what they best know: risk assessment. But they would lose their monopoly on many other services.

What I don't think is that they will be able to forbid Bitcoin entirely. There are simply too many countries in the world, and surely one or two will profit from a liberal crypto regulation.

Governments, in my opinion, are not so much affected by cryptocurrencies. Their ability to "print money" is greatly overestimated in this forum Wink

So no, I only expect "attacks" from single states to Bitcoin (Bangladesh ...) or on particular aspects of cryptocurrencies (e.g. unregulated ICOs).

The problem lies in another aspect of Bitcoin:

Simply invest in businesses/stocks/cryptocurrencies with solid fundamentals and you won't have to listen to the noise over a long period of time.

The fundamentals of Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency out there are not solid enough, in my opinion. They are still volatile as hell and so unusable as "currencies" (above all "units of account") and scalability is also still not solved (we're operating currently near the capacity limit!). So it's not guaranteed that Bitcoin's price will go up in the future ... $5000 may have been the peak! (I don't believe that, but it is possible ...)
Maybe I was exaggerating but you get my point bitcoin is going to make them decline if 10% of the population begin to use bitcoin then that is 10% of the population that are not going to use banks and that will not need them for anything in their lives.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

Is this the beginning of the death of Bitcoin? Well, the topic is now resurrecting again now that Bitcoin just experienced one of the biggest bloodbaths ever in its trading history. And this the trend right now for the whole cryptocurrency market...we are seeing waves of red all over.

No wonder the FUD community is now having a fiesta...they think that this can be the start of the end of the world...I mean the end of Bitcoin and that it can crashed soon towards the $100 price.

Are they kidding me?
This not the beggining of the end of bitcoin economy this is just a part of its innovation and development in which it happens to all things.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:37:12 AM

The death of bitcoin is everytime the noobs sell out on FUD! ha ha ha. Actually people can always kill bitcoins but it will always resurrect, nobody can kill it permanently unless the age of internet is over.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Peoples do scared to the death of bitcoin. Look like every country start to again bitcoin.. holy bitcoinn.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

Hmm I believe it will touch 7k first before this massive bearish drop. Planning to sell my BTC to $USDT, and rebuy it under $1500, not $100 lols. If Bitcoin didnt make it to defeat $5300+ then the doom will start. You can SELL Margin to gain from this situation.

Is this the beginning of the death of Bitcoin? Well, the topic is now resurrecting again now that Bitcoin just experienced one of the biggest bloodbaths ever in its trading history. And this the trend right now for the whole cryptocurrency market...we are seeing waves of red all over.

No wonder the FUD community is now having a fiesta...they think that this can be the start of the end of the world...I mean the end of Bitcoin and that it can crashed soon towards the $100 price.

Are they kidding me?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

Are they kidding me?

they are very happy to see bitcoin down and do declining bitcoin festivities, but things do not last long, bitcoin prices are now rising again. if anyone hopes the bitcoin price drops to $ 100 it's just a dream.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: